Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Just wanna be clear here: WB is better for defense, but has less stamina, but SD has more stamina and is also good for defense? Which is better for pure defense? WB? And straight out of the box, which is better: Dark Bull H145SD or Dark Cancer CH120SF? For defense and stamina~~ Thank you
(Jun. 15, 2010  4:54 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Just wanna be clear here: WB is better for defense, but has less stamina, but SD has more stamina and is also good for defense? Which is better for pure defense? WB?

Surely WB is the best for defense,
SD....not really for defense, WD, a decent defense bottom, would be a better choice if you want more stamina in your defense combo
WB is definitely better for defense, but I don't know if SD can be used for defense effectively.
EDIT: Beaten.
Thank you! It seems that WB can take a lot more hits, rather than a B tip.. Have yet to try an SD tip on my Rock Leone ED145(WB)
So my "best" tips that I have for defense + stamina are B, WB, and SD. I know I'm sounding SO redundant, you'll want to axe my head off, but bear with me please. I understand for WB is the best for defense, and apparently B can be used in its place. But what, out of the three I have, is best for Defense and Stamina? I know you want to cut my head off, but if you spare me, I can make Onigiri for you =P
Defense: WB > B > SD
Stamina: SD > B > WB

So if you want a balance between the two, I'd suggest using B.
(Jun. 14, 2010  8:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2010  8:30 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Does the BMF Pegasus Thunderwhip stadium have a steeper slope than the Hasbro Mobile stadium?
If you mean the latest Mobile Stadium, it has not been released yet ... Chances are it could not possibly have even less of a slope than the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium though ...

Sorry, I forgot to be more specific; I meant the Blue and Green V-force one in the plastic generation.
Well considering that the v force one was completly flat I would think so yes.
Is MF Pegasis CH120RF on the same tier as combos like Quetzalcoatl 90RF? You know, top tier. Spinning top-tier.
(Jun. 15, 2010  4:54 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: And straight out of the box, which is better: Dark Bull H145SD or Dark Cancer CH120SF? For defense and stamina~~ Thank you

My strongest guess would be Dark Cancer for both Defense and Stamina, due to its heavier Clear Wheel and more useful track. Dark Bull has SD, but the track has large projections on it that will reduce both of these attributes. Correct me if I am wrong.
(Jun. 15, 2010  11:53 PM)Guardian Odin Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2010  4:54 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: And straight out of the box, which is better: Dark Bull H145SD or Dark Cancer CH120SF? For defense and stamina~~ Thank you

My strongest guess would be Dark Cancer for both Defense and Stamina, due to its heavier Clear Wheel and more useful track. Dark Bull has SD, but the track has large projections on it that will reduce both of these attributes. Correct me if I am wrong.

You're wrong about the weight of the clear wheel Bull is heavier and actually I can't stand CH120 right out of the box, but that's my issue with it.
I'd have to say that Dark Bull H145SD is better than Dark Cancer CH120SF straight out of the box for defence and stamina. This is mainly because of the SD tip which is a top tier stamina bottom, and SF is a pretty poor part that is used as a balance tip between stamina and attack.
Anyone else have serious issues with Quetz sticking to the launcher or falling off? I keep getting both now
In any WBO official tournaments is it legal to use Beyblad's HMS tops as well as mettle fusion?
(Jun. 16, 2010  1:04 AM)REY_VENGENCE Wrote: In any WBO official tournaments is it legal to use Beyblad's HMS tops as well as mettle fusion?
No, unless you use Open Format, however you could quite lose ...
How does Burn rank up compared to other stamina wheels?
There hasn't really been much testing for Burn. Here's a thread that could help though:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Staminat...al-Testing
Why is galaxy pegasis so bad? I hear that the metal wheel is passive, and R2F just has a smaller opportunity window. I looked into the Galaxy peg. thread and it had contradicting opinions than the ones I've been reading around on the forums.
(Jun. 16, 2010  10:53 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Why is galaxy pegasis so bad? I hear that the metal wheel is passive, and R2F just has a smaller opportunity window. I looked into the Galaxy peg. thread and it had contradicting opinions than the ones I've been reading around on the forums.
The Galaxy Metal Wheel doesn't have particularly good Smash attack but it does have some Upper Attack.
R2F has terrible stamina. If a Bey with R2F doesn't win within the first 10-15 seconds, it is likely it will get outspinned.
Thanks.

But RF also has horrible stamina, so wouldn't that not be a problem? Or is it worse, in some way
(Jun. 16, 2010  12:12 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Thanks.

But RF also has horrible stamina, so wouldn't that not be a problem? Or is it worse, in some way
R2F's stamina is worse than RF.
I see. No upsides? extra speed etc?
(Jun. 16, 2010  12:22 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I see. No upsides? extra speed etc?

From what I've seen, R2F seems to be slightly faster than RF.