Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You can delete it yourself you know by going on full edit.
(Oct. 31, 2010  12:32 AM)megablader2 Wrote: You can delete it yourself you know by going on full edit.

However, if you try it, it will fail, only mods and delete posts.
Well that's stupid. Why's it there if we can't use it.
What does CS mean?
Coat Sharp.
It the bottom for Ray Unicorno D125CS.
It is a sharp tip with some rubber coating around it.
What does the D in D125 stand for?
(Oct. 31, 2010  3:11 AM)RFkid Wrote: Defense , I believe.

Why would an attack type have such a spintrack?
blah, RFkid, we have to redirect them to the clear Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki, not answer them everytime they ask such easy questions.
Okay, sorry Kai-V.
Next time I will do that.
What can i do? i just bought a ray unicorno and my CS is not spinning around just in the center, whats wrong?
Try using banking/sliding shoot.
If you use a regular launch it will stay in stamina.
How do I get my CH120 to lock? It gave me instructions on how to lock it into the lower setting but the higher one doesn't seem to stay put after I launch.
If it's a Hasbro CH120, some of them don't lock in 145 mode properly.
If it's Takara CH120, try pulling it out and twisting it ?
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:20 AM)blah Wrote: Try using banking/sliding shoot.
If you use a regular launch it will stay in stamina.
If that doesn't work, then they must wear down the sharp.
Oh...I have a Hasbro one. Is there any way I can keep it put without it being illegal?
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:54 AM)jr591 Wrote: Oh...I have a Hasbro one. Is there any way I can keep it put without it being illegal?

Take it apart and Coat it with Clear Nail Polish, or repaint it.

An illegal way would be to add a spring. (Which makes it WAY more usable)
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:10 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:54 AM)jr591 Wrote: Oh...I have a Hasbro one. Is there any way I can keep it put without it being illegal?

Would that still allow movement so that it could change between heights?
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:17 AM)jr591 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:10 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Would that still allow movement so that it could change between heights?

Yeah. It completely fixes it.
the sharp in CS can wear down? i thought the rubber does plus it only moves when it gets attacked and then flys out the stadium
all plastic wears.

CS varies in aggressiveness, and if slight banking is used, or even a straight shot to the side of the stadium results in the rubber creating aggressive movement on the bey using CS.
I Have a question that will raise debates

Q >>> Which base [ SD , WB , WD ] Produces the less amount of stadium out & has a good grip on even a smooth attack stadium

while answering consider all types of stadium attack , defense , balance & then answer
Wow, no that won't raise any debates.

Think defence types. Notice how SD or WD isn't on there?

I thought that was common sense.

even just looking at the tip will show you which has the most friction, therefore best grip on the stadium, leading to less stadium outs.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this/not the right question, but does R²F perform the same, and move as quickly in Left Spin, as it does in Right Spin?
I have been missing on WBO for quite a while so can someone please tell me what capabilities does burn wheel have