Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 03, 2010  11:44 AM)Resdew1VB Wrote: hey does cuztomising a beyblade legal for any beyblade tournament?
Customizing (switching parts around to make new combos) is one of the main points of Beyblade. Customizing does not refer to illegal modifications (Read the official WBO rulebook for further info: Standard/Universal).

It is also why we have a Competitive MFB Combos thread that shows the current top-tier Combos.
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:04 AM)Sora. Wrote: What are the best HMS smash ARs?

Jiraiya Blade, Samurai Upper, Advance Attacker, Seagon Attacker and maybe Slash Upper.
Except Samurai Upper and Circle Upper, what would be another choice for defense combo?
I use Dranzer MF because it's also like a perfect circle. Advance Eterner may also have some use.

I'd also suggest using a free spinning CWD, like the one from Dragoon MF or Jiraiya MS. Though they aren't great, they act somewhat like ED145.
Metal Ape may also be of use in a compact defence custom.
what is better for a competitive stamina custom(one that has lots of stamina but is hard to move is what i'm lookin for) WD or SD?
just wandering which is a more usefull defense wheel counter or earth or gravity
Look at the competitive MFB combo thread, and then you'll know.
Does anyone know the power level of the HMS Duotron launcher, compared to the E-Z, Dual, Light, and BeyLaunchers?
According to DRACO, plastic launchers launch at 5000 RPM, HMS is around 6600 and MFB is around 5500 with a belyauncher.
(Sep. 03, 2010  5:20 PM)Benkei Wrote: MFB is around 5500 with a belyauncher.
I think it is closer to 6000 or 7000 actually.
Isn't the Duotron launcher for plastics, not HMS?
(Sep. 03, 2010  5:31 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Isn't the Duotron launcher for plastics, not HMS?

It wasn't called the "Duotron", but HMS has it's own version of that type of shooter called the "HMS Double Shooter".
Is Virgo> Flame no matter the mold?
Depends what for?
Stamina.
stamina he means
Hmm.. I have them both, I'd say Burn>Flame>Virgo, but that's just me.
Thanks Pyro! also has anyone tried using virgo for upper/destabilizing?
On beywiki, it says that Virgo has no upper.
Oh, haha i guess i should read a bit more... but anything on destabilizing?
Is Thermal Lactera any good as a standard bey?
Standard? Uncustomized?
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:40 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Standard? Uncustomized?

Yes.
Uncustomized,
Then no there are alot of beys that are better un-customized