Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

when we could see the power of gravity perseus and the power of the double beylauncher ? will them released tomorrow? when could we buy them?
thanks Wink
(Jun. 25, 2010  10:06 AM)DRAGOON STAR Wrote: when we could see the power of gravity perseus and the power of the double beylauncher ? will them released tomorrow? when could we buy them?
thanks Wink
Gravity Perseus AD145WD is officially released tomorrow. You can buy them at online stores and/or auctions (such as eBay).
However, it is most likely that it will be overpriced.
thanks for your reply Smile aaaah....so it will be overpriced like galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno ,and the new others... how bad...
What Episodes does Storm Capricorne battle in?
Quote:Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.
(Jun. 25, 2010  12:58 PM)DarkMagicGirl Wrote: What Episodes does Storm Capricorne battle in?
This thread is only for asking questions about Beyblade (the actual game/hobby).
You should probably ask your question here instead. Wink
EDIT: beaten (by 2 minutes)
what dictates the stamina,attack, and defense qualities of mfb parts? is it the mold of the parts or wieght of the parts?
both?
Everything ... Perhaps you should read some of our Beywiki articles.
Any1 know any stores in toronto with BMF in stock?
Your kidding me.
Toys 'R' Us,
Wal-Mart.
BeybladerX, you clearly have not searched properly ...
(Jun. 25, 2010  9:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BeybladerX, you clearly have not searched properly ...

He clearly hasn't visited a retail store in the past 2 months...
or perhaps, read the BMF thread here

i.e, research
... How do you pronounce 'Driger?'
Like "trigger" but with a d.
No, if we follow the actual Japanese pronunciation, it is supposed to be like "tiger", with "dr" in front instead of the "t", which makes a lot more sense. The English dub pronounced it very differently though for some odd reason ...
Ha, I KNEW IT!
This may be the one case in which I prefer the dub's pronunciation.
Even though these are not good bottoms, which is better, HF or F?
F I suppose.
Both aren't too good,
HF has a bit more stamina than F
I don't believe the stars from TT's official site.
HF and F have the same attack power in my tests.
So I would say HF is better
(Jun. 26, 2010  5:47 AM)Flosal Wrote: Even though these are not good bottoms, which is better, HF or F?

HF and F are essentially the same performance-wise. One is not really any better than the other.

HF does tend to break more than F though. And theoretically HF should have more stamina, however the difference is quite negligible.
what do people mean by getting a random quetz part in the pre-hws boosers?