Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 28, 2010  5:53 AM)Tennison Wrote: Can you please tell me what BB-73 the 3 Segment Launcher allows you to do?
It works just like the normal Launcher Grip.
However, the 3 Segment Grip can hold the BeyPoint Card in the slot at teh top of the launcher.
You can also move change the position of the top section of the grip to fit different hand positions (most notably for left handers).

You might want to refer to this picture and this thread.

(Dec. 28, 2010  5:53 AM)Tennison Wrote: Is the BB-79 bey launcher metal assist designed just as protection for your knuckles or does it actually have some type of mechanical function in launching beys?
It can help protect the fingers, offer a better grip position for players with larger hands, and can also add a bit of weight to help stabilize your launches.

You might want to check this thread.
Does anyone here know a spin I should use for my L-Drago?
Also, it's stamina seems to run out immediately after my opponents. This gets really frustrating. How do I fix this?
L-Drago is an attack type, it's supposed to have low stamina.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:12 AM)Viper Wrote: Does anyone here know a spin I should use for my L-Drago?
I'm not sure about what you're asking, but if you're referring to spin direction, then Lightning L Drago is left spin only...

(Dec. 28, 2010  6:12 AM)Viper Wrote: Also, it's stamina seems to run out immediately after my opponents. This gets really frustrating. How do I fix this?
Lightning L Drago is an Attack Bey, not Stamina, it is perfectly normal for it to have relatively low Stamina.
Attack Beys are supposed to finish battles fast by knocking out their opponents.

Anyway, it would probably have better Stamina if you use Bottoms like WD/D/SD.
Is there anything I should be aware of when buying beyblade's online (Ebay) from international sellers? Most importantly, are there any compatibility issues with the beyblade items sold in the USA? What are the knockoff items I should be aware of, and what do I look for so I know I'm not buying a knockoff?
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:23 AM)Tennison Wrote: Is there anything I should be aware of when buying beyblade's online (Ebay) from international sellers? Most importantly, are there any compatibility issues with the beyblade items sold in the USA? What are the knockoff items I should be aware of, and what do I look for so I know I'm not buying a knockoff?
These sorts of questions should be asked in the "Purchase Consultation" thread.
is there a pocket to safe my beyblade like the one that ginga have on his belt?
Does the BB-53 takara beyblade pegasis digital power launcher actually create greater RPM than the string and the standard rip cord launcher? What advantages does it have besides showing your RPM on the screen? What is that hinged cover on the top of it concealing?
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:28 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: is there a pocket to safe my beyblade like the one that ginga have on his belt?

Yes there is the rabid deploy case made by Hasbro.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:35 AM)Tennison Wrote: Does the BB-53 takara beyblade pegasis digital power launcher actually create greater RPM than the string and the standard rip cord launcher? What advantages does it have besides showing your RPM on the screen?
It has been reviewed that the Digital Power Launcher doesn't really increase the RPM.
You might want to take a look at the Digital Power Launcher section of this BeyWiki article.

The DPL can also store BeyPoints and can support both left and right spin Beyblades by changing the prongs (which is included in the set).
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:50 AM)ToontownBlader Wrote: how do i attend tournaments?
You go to location where the tournament is held(?).

You can check if there is a tournament held near you by looking through the "Official Events" thread

Anyway, these sorts of questions should be asked in the "Questions about the WBO" thread next time.
hey guys i'm just wondering that which fusion wheel is best for stamina? rock,earth or flame? please can somebody answer!
Earth, Virgo and Burn are the best.
Where can I buy a takara tomy attack stadium for less than 20 dollars?
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:06 PM)jdarell Wrote: Where can I buy a takara tomy attack stadium for less than 20 dollars?

Depends on the currency, but it is unlikely that you will be getting any stadium for under 20$ US or AUS
ebay, toywiz, hasbro.com etc
hey everyone should i get a random booster act 1 for hms?
Is there a topic on Basalt Horogium yet?
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:17 PM)toastistasty Wrote: hey everyone should i get a random booster act 1 for hms?

See: Purchase Consultation
It's your choice, but I doubt you'll find one NIB for less than 100 USD.
Does anyone know how to get those awesome signatures? If anyone does, can they make one for me? all i want is my username in the bottom somewhere and some pictures of kai and dranzer.
this thread is for questions that have to do with beyblades, look in the your creations section of the forum and find a sig shop
Oh k. Sorry had no idea where to put Unhappy
What all became of discussion whether the Max stampede stadium would be legal or not?