Ask a question, get an answer! #2

no i don't think you did, you posted ten minutes after him

It is a mystery
Also..... I've heard talk of Hasbro not wanting to do 4D tips...... why not?
(Mar. 19, 2012  9:47 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Also..... I've heard talk of Hasbro not wanting to do 4D tips...... why not?

Hasbro being Hasbro and making the worst change ever in the history of Beyblade ?
(Mar. 19, 2012  9:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2012  9:47 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Also..... I've heard talk of Hasbro not wanting to do 4D tips...... why not?

Hasbro being Hasbro and making the worst change ever in the history of Beyblade ?

Wouldn't the companies responsible for fakes have a worse reputation than Hasbro by now (forgive me if this sounds stupid)? I've noticed shamelessly identical packages from nameless manufacturers. Only meager weight differences in a couple tops. There were videos on Youtube of people unintentionally purchasing fakes. Wonder if they are still up.

Quite hard for me to find a proper example.

When I say identical, I mean specific counterfeits that don't have concretely obvious inconsistencies.

(Mar. 19, 2012  9:53 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Wouldn't the companies responsible for fakes have a worse reputation than Hasbro by now? I've noticed shamelessly identical packages from nameless manufacturers. Only meager weight differences in a couple tops.

When I say identical, I mean specific counterfeits that don't have concretely obvious inconsistencies.

What they do is certainly illegal, it does not help keep the hobby alive because TAKARA-TOMY gets less sales, and it is immoral even, however they at least have the decency, in general, to make the same parts. It depends on the companies, since some of them do include completely wrong parts as well as entirely metal ones in extra, but others at least do exactly the same thing, which is apparently more than what we can ask from Hasbro ...
Kai: Ummm... does that really answer my question? And what 'change'?
Codeine: What company has fakes? And since when did Hasbro make weight differences?
I jsut wanted to ask if these are considered "fake" beyblades because the L-Drago I bought recently was very light and the tip had a bigger than usual hole. Also,it was very hard to put together and take apart(the peices stick together).

It has a GG sign instead of "Takara Tomy" so I'm guessing its fake...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nkN97whoJQg/TK...e_0001.jpg
How can you ask "what change" ? They have done a few questionable changes to some Beyblades in the past, but those we learned about a few days ago are definitely way more major and upsetting than anything else Hasbro modified in the history of Beyblade.

There is not really any reason for the non-existence of 4D Bottoms with Hasbro tops, so what other answer were you expecting ?

(Mar. 19, 2012  9:58 PM)SarabScientist Wrote: I jsut wanted to ask if these are considered "fake" beyblades because the L-Drago I bought recently was very light and the tip had a bigger than usual hole. Also,it was very hard to put together and take apart(the peices stick together).

It has a GG sign instead of "Takara Tomy" so I'm guessing its fake...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nkN97whoJQg/TK...e_0001.jpg

We have a topic that is a guide to identifying fakes, so you should read it. It is stickied.
(Mar. 19, 2012  9:57 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Kai: Ummm... does that really answer my question? And what 'change'?
Codeine: What company has fakes? And since when did Hasbro make weight differences?

I think what Kai-V meant to say was that Hasbro has changed 4D beys. On the other hand, Takara Tomy did not do anything diffrent with the 4D beys?

I was just wondering, I posted in the beywiki about Flame Libra, and I did'nt get a badge. Can someone help me?
(Mar. 19, 2012  10:01 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: I was just wondering, I posted in the beywiki about Flame Libra, and I did'nt get a badge. Can someone help me?

First of all, you are not supposed to post anything on Beywiki until it is approved. You have to post a draft first in the Beywiki Project forum, and then you wait.

If your contributions to Beywiki are really notable and multiple, only then will you get any Face for it.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Is there a thread on the site that tells you the latest beys released by hasbro, im having a hard time keeping up...
That question belongs in 'Questions about the WBO', this thread is for the actual hobby, itself, however, there is a thread, called 'BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters/Metal Fury [HOBBY]'.
sorry, but thanks for the info Smile
This might not go in this thread, and I never really understood it, but why is Libra banned?
Libra is banned?

(Mar. 19, 2012  9:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How can you ask "what change" ? They have done a few questionable changes to some Beyblades in the past, but those we learned about a few days ago are definitely way more major and upsetting than anything else Hasbro modified in the history of Beyblade.

There is not really any reason for the non-existence of 4D Bottoms with Hasbro tops, so what other answer were you expecting ?
I was just confused. But anyhow, that just plain sucks. Looks like I'll have to import, then. Will 4D beys still be on sale a little while after Zero-G comes out in Japan?
The Metal System Libra hasn't been banned for about a year now, and is heavily outclassed as well...Please check the updated rules.
The old Libra is similar to Thunder. It was banned because Attack-type noobs griped too much. It was then brought back when Attack types were entirely clobbering everything, and Defense needed a boost.
Actually, Basalt was so prominent and all powerful, that since it was better than Libra in every way, they unbanned Libra.
Also, Libra was almost unstoppable back in the Metal System and early Hybrid Wheel System days Tired It had nothing to do with Attack-Type "noobs".
Well you're both right in a way.

It's entirely possible to beat Libra with the parts that were out at the time of the ban, except that it was so darn risky that you might as well had used Libra. That's not a balanced game at all, Libra shouldn't just be a sure way to win or get high rankings.

When it was introduced, it wasn't necessarily because Basalt was being a bully, but mostly because the ban's intention was not permanent and was meant to be reintroduced later, when the game could handle Libra. That's when the discussion and tests began (And when I first saw stuff from meteor queen), and it fit in fine; not over powered, and not underpowered.

Then Basalt was being a butt head and I was really pushing for a ban, but I'm glad the way MFB 4D ended, which is why I wish Zero-G had no association with MFB. Hopefully though, the new Stadium and battle style will prevent MFB from getting too involved in Zero-G, as in, I hope that Zero-G parts do best in the Zero-G Stadiums.
Also, Libra is not like Infinity/"Thunder". Infinity is noticeably worse than Libra in performance.
Is custom-coloring your MW's and Face stickers against WBO tournament rules? I was thinking about painting my Blitz when and if I get one...
If you read the rule book, they are not illegal, as long as it doesn't alter the performance of the Beyblade part.