Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Im slightly confused on the modes of Flash. Which is what monde?
The Attack mode is when Flash is oval.
Stamina the not so oval.
Which supplier you all get beyblade stocks from? i wanted to start a business of beyblade but i don't know where to get the stocks...Smile
(Mar. 18, 2012  7:18 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Im slightly confused on the modes of Flash. Which is what monde?

Stamina:
Attack:
(Mar. 18, 2012  7:18 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Im slightly confused on the modes of Flash. Which is what monde?

Modes are always written in the topic for the Beyblade, so if you had just searched "mode" in the BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD thread, you would have gotten your answer.
I'm confused. I was told BD145XF/R2F/RF/LRF combos caused massive floor scrapes, but I see them everywhere. Is it just a problem in Hasbro stadiums, or what?
(Mar. 18, 2012  1:00 PM)BigMac Wrote: What is the best pre-4D MFB set ?

Probably the Super Deck Set. Was that a purchase consultation though ?
Kind of , heh guess I went a little off-topic .
(Mar. 18, 2012  12:27 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: I'm confused. I was told BD145XF/R2F/RF/LRF combos caused massive floor scrapes, but I see them everywhere. Is it just a problem in Hasbro stadiums, or what?

With BD145, any tip besides the taller ones, such as RF, CS, etc. have problems with scraping. This is how combos like MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS succeed; they aren't as prone to floor-scraping due to use of a taller tip.
What does Dated stamina combonation mean?
It means that it is currently outclassed (not as good as) many stamina combos now, but is still viable as a Stamina combo.
Is it normal if the destroyer clear wheel shakes a little bit when it is on the Gravity Metal wheel
When tightened down with a face bolt? This happens with my meteo l drago as well...
Yeah, but there could be a problem with the track...
Like how? A loose track or something?
that. or the screws (or something like that) is damaged
Ok so first off, is it certain that there is a damage if it is loose? Second, will it affect the effectiveness of the wheel? Third off, is it legal for WBO play?
1. No. It is the same as mine. It might just be the facebolt. 2. No. It works fine for me. 3. Yes.
On my TT Metal the jaw part is a lot biger than the one on my Hasbro meteo wheel.
Is this normal?
(Mar. 16, 2012  9:04 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: It's like my Counter Leone or Tempo-Master's Dark Bull, When we tighten the face with the original spin track, it's on there for good. It doesn't tighten or loosen, but my dad showed me how to get it out. The point is, it's a manufacturing mess-up. Now does it rattle in every combo, or just that particular one?
EDIT: Gahhh, darn you Mousy, you beat me! It took me a few minutes to write this, that's how!

I have the same problem with my MF Counter Leone. The facebolt always gets stuck at a certain point, and it is always loose. It is probobly just a manufacturing error...

What paint brand does TT/Hasbro use to paint thier painted metal wheels? Also, what about the paints used on certain clear wheels, like the details used on some of the Hasbro face-off set beys?
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
@TriSix
Please specify what part you are talking about.

@LT13
Nobody would know that unless they worked at the factory Hasbro produces Beys with..
As for the details, they're not paints, they're dyes.
How many rotations do the average string/beylauncher have?
(Mar. 18, 2012  6:34 PM)SarabScientist Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2012  6:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We are open to absolutely anybody, besides those who got banned from here of course.

That is off-topic, but no.

Its Virginie,right?
... She already said that asking her name was off-topic... why do it again?

(Mar. 18, 2012  7:48 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: How many rotations do the average string/beylauncher have?
I'm pretty sure AkirasDaddy has a youtube video for this..

Sarab: yes. Try not to go at things twice after first being told not to, though.