Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 28, 2011  3:59 AM)Chaos blader1 Wrote: Are Earth Bull 230CS and Gravity Perseus D125CS good combos?

You should really ask this in the "build me a combo thread"
(Dec. 27, 2011  6:46 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Janstarblast: In your case sounds, it sounds more like destabilization, to me. Gravity has a sort of bumpy design on its undersides, so something like Rock and Leone paired together at that height would be able to get underneath of AD145. Hence, popping your bey upwards in a more violent form of destabilization.

IMO, destabilization is not the most perfect description of what happened. Unhappy
And yes, Rock got underneath AD145 and lifted Gravity.
Sam- No, in my case, the height was too great. Gravity was made to go over Rock Leone. This means, Gravity was lifted to a height equal to the height of Rock Leone 105F. Smile
But seriously, such incidents are SO thrilling.
Ben-Ben- No, not at all! Rock was not at all aggressive. It just came down a stadium slope at normal speed, got underneath Gravity, lifted it, and went away...
It probably didn't affect Gravity much, but Rock was certainly affected. Rock was at a high spin velocity, but stopped suddenly after performing this Upper. Probably because of the fact that all of Gravity's weight acted downwards, and exerted a lot of pressure through the sharper part of WD (lesser the surface area, more pressure exerted) upon Rock Leone's Face Bolt.
Just imagine what would have happened if I were to use an MS tip. XD
Anyone got their hands on Beat Lynx sonokong version? If you do can you tell any different between sonokong and takaratomi?
There aren't any reported differences between the two.
@Spoodog; I'm guessing with attack tracks 'n tips?
That would be sliding shoot/banking if I'm correct? xd
@Polyvow- Don't you think its kinda pointless to answer his question when hist track/tips are unknown?
Kai-V already said that. Smile

@kop007- Well, as Raigeko said, there have been no noticeable differences in a Beat Lynx as of now. When it was first released, I recall someone saying that his Lynx CW had no metal powder, but that was soon proved wrong. Smile
would it be easier to perform gattyaki with torch/flame pegasus?
(Dec. 28, 2011  11:46 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Polyvow- Don't you think its kinda pointless to answer his question when hist track/tips are unknown?
Kai-V already said that. Smile

@kop007- Well, as Raigeko said, there have been no noticeable differences in a Beat Lynx as of now. When it was first released, I recall someone saying that his Lynx CW had no metal powder, but that was soon proved wrong. Smile

Well, I think he won't be running Vari as stamina..? xd Ow well, maybe he does, sorry then...

@K-Lesh: Maybe a little, but it would be awkward, and the light weight of the gyro gear (as you can't use a WD). Plus, the combo would be horrid, so if you failed to KO you'd generally lose. Plus iirc the rules are "placing" it, so throwing it at opponents would be illegal.
(Dec. 28, 2011  11:52 AM)K-LESH Wrote: would it be easier to perform gattyaki with torch/flame pegasus?

I can't say clearly, but there are certain conditions you must fulfill to get an effective Gattyaki.
The bey which you are using must be much heavier in comparison to the opponent's.
The bey must be able to handle the sudden contact with a spinning beyblade. That is, your beyblade must not fly out due to its recoil, or at least have enough stamina to spin around inside the stadium after such a major hit.
Not very important, but just to ensure that your bey gets a perfect gattyaki hit- It should have a wide range for the attack.
Other conditions are based on how you launch, so I won't list those out here...

OK, so just check if your Torch/Flame Pegasus manages to fulfill both the conditions or not. Is it heavy enough? Can it handle the blow? Can it be gattyaki-ed and still spin around after such a major attack?

Wait, if this is for the MFB one, then a big NO! Torch and Flame are quite light...
(Dec. 28, 2011  12:04 PM)th!nk Wrote: @K-Lesh: Maybe a little, but it would be awkward, and the light weight of the gyro gear (as you can't use a WD). Plus, the combo would be horrid, so if you failed to KO you'd generally lose. Plus iirc the rules are "placing" it, so throwing it at opponents would be illegal.

oh i was going to use triangle wing and semi-flat CEW

and then throw it at them, but couldn't you "accidentally" throw it or drop on the opponents beyblade? an thanks Smile
Hm, looks like th!nk beat me previously!
@K-LESH- Its not that easy, actually. Gattyaki is a huge gamble, overall. So, if you get it by accident, then it'd be quite risky for you. You have to launch at an angle, and get the most perfect hit in your life. If your bey simply 'drops' on the opposing one, it wouldn't be as effective.
Or, did I misinterpret your question?
(Dec. 28, 2011  12:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hm, looks like th!nk beat me previously!
@K-LESH- Its not that easy, actually. Gattyaki is a huge gamble, overall. So, if you get it by accident, then it'd be quite risky for you. You have to launch at an angle, and get the most perfect hit in your life. If your bey simply 'drops' on the opposing one, it wouldn't be as effective.
Or, did I misinterpret your question?

yes, this is for plastic but in the rules it doesn't say that you can't throw torch pegasus, so you could still do that?
No, that does not mean that you can 'throw' Torch Pegasus. Smile
Maybe the BeyWiki might help you understand- Gattyaki
(Dec. 28, 2011  12:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No, that does not mean that you can 'throw' Torch Pegasus. Smile
Maybe the BeyWiki might help you understand- Gattyaki

thanks lol, but it is a similar concept Smile
I'd assume that the ruling re:magical apes gyro mode, counts for torch pegasus as well. If it does, and you "accidentally" threw it instead of placing it, you would lose either that round or the match (I forget which) for improper shooting, intentional or otherwise.

That one would even consider such an obvious act of cheating is somewhat concerning.

Either way, I explained why it would be pointless to do anyway, with Gyro Gear and Engine Stopper Base being so light.
I'm pretty sure that the engine gear try set has in it a red Dragoon GT and a black Draciel ms and some stadium which I have no idea about. Can anyone confirm this?
If I thoroughly tape up the underside of a BB-10 to make it less fragile, is it still legal (assuming I do this prior to any actual breakages)?
IIRC, as long as it's not in the actual play area (which it wouldn't be), it's fine.
Thanks. I'm still not certain but I'm definitely considering getting one and if I do this would likely be the first thing I'd do to it.
can a beyblade break by a 9 year old girl throwing it? what about her throwing (or "tossing" as she calls it) against a caarpet? can the stickers come off by kicking (or "moving it with their foot") across a carpet due to friction?
That's a weird question you got there.My answers.
Question 1Tongue_outossible if it's from Plastics
Question 2:No.
Question 3:It will not come off.It will wear out.
No, they could break like that, random breakage like that has been known to happen, but if she's not throwing it onto a hard surface, it's not a big deal/risk of deforming it. Against carpet shouldn't be an issue.

Stickers can wear or come off that way.