Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No, whoever says that that stadium is made by TAKARA-TOMY or SonoKong is completely lying. That is produced by a fake company, it is not an official product.

For your other questions, I wanted to let somebody else answer them since I do not exactly know everything about SonoKong L Drago Destroy and TAKARA-TOMY L Drago Destroy. I do not think that there are different "molds" though.
The "original" in the description only refers to the beyblade, the stadium is a very common fake (made by Aladdin corp, if I recall correctly).

There are no major differences, but the sonokong version may be slightly heavier on average (I'm not 100% sure if the severe weight variation affects the earlier 4D beys).
Thank you everyone! But this stadium breaks too much easily ? Because the original stadiums are very expensive, and the cheaper ones, the sellers don't travel to my country. Is this fake stadium so bad ? I would just use it in casual battles, not something official like tournaments and etc. Do you guys think it's a good one to get it ?
It is just that if you are going to spend money on something online, you might as well just do an effort and buy an official product instead of wasting your money. If you really just want a stadium, you should even just buy one from Hasbro at this point.
That really belongs in purchase consultation, but to be honest it is not a very good stadium, the slopes are bad and the middle is raised, it is pretty terrible. You're much better off saving up for a BB-10, as if you enjoy blading you will end up buying one in the end Smile
Can someone tell me how to find Upcoming Toys r us Tournament Topic?
So, I erase your post, tell you how to find it, and you think you can post it again?

No dice, hombré.
What is a promo card?
That belongs in the Questions About the WBO thread.
What ever happened to the mars red and the (lunar?) Blue variares and the skeletal phantom orion? never seen them released D:
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:42 AM)Fury Wrote: What ever happened to the mars red and the (lunar?) Blue variares and the skeletal phantom orion? never seen them released D:
IIRC, they were Coro Coro Lottery beys.
... Everytime I post about these recolours I always mention that nobody will ever own one. You should really read ...
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:43 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:42 AM)Fury Wrote: What ever happened to the mars red and the (lunar?) Blue variares and the skeletal phantom orion? never seen them released D:
IIRC, they were Coro Coro Lottery beys.

what does IIRC mean and i know they aare but were they ever released?
Small question. What are the best attack CWs?

Also, which MW is better for attack out of these?:

Ray
Fury
Storm
Inferno
Rock
CW guide in my sig (albeit it's a little dated, so this explanation is better), but basically just whatever has the same number of sides as the wheel and doesn't get in the way. As it is, Blitz is generally fine with Unicorno II, Beat with Lynx, and every other attack choice is limited in what CW's it can use (Variares has none, Ldragos are locked, etc). Screw and Vulcan are the only ones severely affected, and both are dated. Pisces/Horogium were the two best for Screw (there may be another now), and Vulcan is best with Horuseus, Byxis, and Giraffe. They are both very dated MW's though.

(Dec. 27, 2011  5:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Everytime I post about these recolours I always mention that nobody will ever own one. You should really read ...

You should include a "Uwik Clause", as he has one or two of these extremely rare beys, IIRC.

Fury: IIRC stands for "if I recall/remember correctly". Just google stuff like that in future, or check urbandictionary.
Except I don't have Vulcan, Screw, Beat, Blitz, Variares, or Fang.

I have access to Hasbro only. And where I am, Screw Capricorn isn't in stores yet. It will probably be soon though.

So I'll probably go ____ Byxis depending on the answer to my second question above.
Ray, which is best with Unicorno.

Rock Escolpio is kinda neat on low tracks, like 100.

Neither are of any real use competitively.
As th!nk said, those parts are hardly useful in the meta...
And, in the place you live, parts like Gravity and LLD would be out already, which would suit your attack needs; and are probably the best wheels you have access to.
Luckily, you do not need to know what CW to use on them, though. Tongue_out
As for the list you provided above, those wheels(except for Fury and Inferno) are designed so well, that no CW actually gets in the way of their contact points. Its a shame that they suck.

I have a question, which I want to be answered by someone who understands the difference between Upper Attack and Upper Smash quite well(probably you, th!nk?).
So after getting my new Gravity Destroyer, I had to give it a spin. And I did so against my friend's Rock Leone 105F.
To my surprise, this thing got underneath Gravity, and went past it from below... I mean, it made Gravity go up its slope completely picking it up, and then it made Gravity jump over it. Of course it was an amazing spectacle, but at the same time, it was thrilling. I was shocked to see a Rock do that.
Then again, Rock's forward facing slopes, accompanied by Leone's similar design (which forms a continuation for the slope all the way till the center of the bey) looked quite capable of attacking head on and then lifting the bey with its slope. It really looked like Upper Smash, but it was carried out so calmly, that it hardly looked like being "Smashed Upwards".
There was no angled hit. It simply came down the stadium slope, picked up Gravity, put it back down, and went away.
It was like a wave of water, my Gravity being a Duck in its path. You might know how a transverse wave travels, and has those crests and troughs. My Gravity looked like surfing along a wave while being picked up. It was THIS calm... So, what was it? Upper Attack or Upper Smash?
Did the whole bey lifted up until it wasnt touching the floor, then its upper attack, however, you did say it went down the stadium, so its upper smash?

Im not entirely sure, cause im not familiar with upper smash...
i'm not th!nk...but..
In my understanding..that is upper smash (but more too smash to me) since Rock upper slope is not really developed as you can see...and Rock has more smash point in contact due to the gaped design of its MW...
anything MW that has little upper slope can do this while it is very low upon high velocity...
Due to high velocity,when Rock went beneath the Gravity,upon its smash point and its little upper slope,it can lift up Gravity..
besides..Gravity is a light MW and not compact..

anotherexample you can see is Scrw MW..(but it is more upper)
Gravity is light, but still slightly heavier than Rock AFAIK. Smile
Blood- It was completely lifted by Rock, and then put down from the other side, i.e. Gravity 'jumped' over Rock, though there was no sound produced in that, making me believe that it was not smashed upwards, but picked up.
Ben-Ben- Yes, Rock's slopes are underdeveloped. I never imagined it could do that. I can't really explain how did it happen, actually.
Just imagine a duck in a lake. A wave in a lake goes from beneath the duck, lifting it momentarily, but calmly...
If it would have been Smash, shouldn't it have been a bit violent?
you got a point..if it were smash..it should be thrown away...
the Rock combos is not that agressive right?did it hit the Gravity fast?
if not,i might because Rock lifted it slowly when it went beneath Gravity...while in high velocity..the smash point might not be in contact at all..
Any of you guys know whatever happened to the Mars Red and Blue Phantom Ver. of Variares?
They were limited CoroCoro recolors that almost nobody owns.
regarding jan's question...i have seen that happen almost 20 times now except that this generally happens when my mf-h basalt bd145 cs comes down and lifts variares ch120 rf off the stadium but the height to which vari 'jumps' is quite small(1cm)...so please explain this as well along with jsb's question