Ask a question, get an answer! #2

is big bang any good, since ive got it, i think it probably alright
is omega dragonis left spin
this is kinda a multi-part question so I will try and keep it coherant.

1.whats played more 4-layer, 5-layer or 4D out of the metal bey series

2. is 4d the next step and whats being released now or a separate thing and beys are still being released for all 3

3.in tournaments does 4-L, 5-L, an 4d share the same tournament set( as in any of those can participate in a metal bey battle tournament) or do they each have their own separate ranks?

guess the over all question is whats the difference and whats still having releases for them ^^ sorry for such a big question, just wanting my facts straight before I update my friends on Bey news.
(Dec. 25, 2011  11:24 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: is big bang any good, since ive got it, i think it probably alright
is omega dragonis left spin

Big Bang is not good, you should have really used the World Beyblade Organization's ressources before making that purchase, you would have saved money ...

This topic is exclusively for questions related to the Beyblade hobby. Since Omega Dragonis has never been released, that second question belongs in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions thread.

LinkGetsuei Wrote:this is kinda a multi-part question so I will try and keep it coherant.

1.whats played more 4-layer, 5-layer or 4D out of the metal bey series

2. is 4d the next step and whats being released now or a separate thing and beys are still being released for all 3

3.in tournaments does 4-L, 5-L, an 4d share the same tournament set( as in any of those can participate in a metal bey battle tournament) or do they each have their own separate ranks?

guess the over all question is whats the difference and whats still having releases for them ^^ sorry for such a big question, just wanting my facts straight before I update my friends on Bey news.

As you can see by the list in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, a lot of 4D parts have more potential to win, however not everybody has them, since Hasbro only released Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades. Barely anyone uses the Metal System.

All of the Metal Fight Beyblade systems get used in the same environment.

I would really recommend you to learn the proper names for the systems, by the way.
oh I'm sorry ^^;; and ok so Hybrid Wheel System is the main one for us right now. Do you think it will ever be majorly 4D system or do people just enjoy the Hybrid Wheel System more.( sorry for the question barrage, again just really curious and want to get my facts straight.)
Read my post again. There is a reason everybody has only Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades. If Hasbro ever releases 4D Beyblades, then this proportion will probably change.
how to i take off a preformance tip off the spin track when its stuck and you use the toll and it dosent come off
the second part answered my question. sorry I guess I didn't portray it right. I meant it as in if people could get 4D system beys easier( such as Hasbro releasing or finding online) would it change. Since you said the proportion would probably change I'll take that as a keep an eye out for if that happens. Thanks again and sorry for making it sound like I was re-asking the same question.
whats the differnece between wings modes if there is a difference which is best
Since Wing is more defense-oriented, 0 mode is the best because it is more consistent, and it has less recoil than the other modes. The difference between the modes is that the number that the arrow on the Metal Frame points to determines how many protrusions are exposed (0 in 0 Mode; 1 in 1 Mode; 2 in 2 Mode).

IIRC 1 Mode has the most recoil, and 2 Mode isn't near as useful as 0 Mode.
And the exposition of each is very minute ...
(Dec. 26, 2011  3:04 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Since Wing is more defense-oriented, 0 mode is the best because it is more consistent, and it has less recoil than the other modes. The difference between the modes is that the number that the arrow on the Metal Frame points to determines how many protrusions are exposed (0 in 0 Mode; 1 in 1 Mode; 2 in 2 Mode).

IIRC 1 Mode has the most recoil, and 2 Mode isn't near as useful as 0 Mode.
all modes look the same to me

That's what I thought when I saw Wing for the first time, hah. Trust me, different protrusions are exposed in different modes, however hard it is to tell the difference.
(Dec. 26, 2011  1:47 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: how to i take off a preformance tip off the spin track when its stuck and you use the toll and it dosent come off

did you twist it out properly? did you place it properly?

if it doesn't twist, then maybe you to buy another beyblade with the parts that was stuck, cause forcing it will break the parts...
TwistedTemperor, try using pliers.
Why are there always new launchers coming out. Can we just get one that works the best and can launch both Left and Right spin beys. Like Beylauncher LR.
Its somewhat what i call "business". they will make new stuff to impress the people... and they will buy their stuff
You can't just order Takara Tomy to do that.
(May. 31, 2011  5:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Not necessarily. It could just be a non agressive one so wearing it down may not do much if anything.

I also have a Ray Unicorno D125CS given to me recently that does not attack. Does this mean that another Ray Unicorno D125CS may be more aggressive than the one I have? How can I determine whether mine is less aggressive or more aggressive? Thanx!
Yes, it means that another maybe more aggressive than yours. You determine it by a simple observation. Aggressive = more movement.
You could try to alter the aggressiveness by launching it in different ways. (Standard launch would probably wear down the Sharp tip before the rubber coating and vice versa) Though, if you'd like a more direct/easier way you can buy another Ray Unicorno. (or "Ray Striker" considering Hasbro CS' tend to be very aggressive)

IIRC:

Booster: Rather aggressive by Takara-Tomy Standards
Starter: Generally calm
Aurora Version: Apparently has great Stamina, noticeably more than the other two Takara makes.
Hasbro: Really aggressive from what I hear.

SonoKong usually abides by the same rules for Takara-Tomy, though I've also heard they are much more aggressive than a Takara-Tomy CS which would be considered aggressive itself.
(Dec. 26, 2011  5:37 AM)Dan Wrote: Booster: Rather aggressive by Takara-Tomy Standards
Starter: Generally calm
Aurora Version: Apparently has great Stamina, noticeably more than the other two Takara makes.
Hasbro: Really aggressive from what I hear

Yo dude,I have the RBV6 CS and the Ray Unicorno Booster,and both are calm.Also,the Starter is semi-aggressive.
Whatzzer: They are just a basic guideline, not set in stone. Of course, there will be many which don't fit into the guideline. It is still quite a safe overall.
Is the launcher that comes with Takara Tomy's basalt horogium the same as the lite launcher 2?
Yes, it is a light launcher 2 unless it is a Sonokong, which has a snipe launcher.
(Dec. 26, 2011  9:39 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Yes, it is a light launcher 2 unless it is a Sonokong, which has a snipe launcher.

Thanks, you just saved me from wasting 6 dollars plus shipping Grin
*hug*