Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 26, 2011  5:37 AM)Dan Wrote: You could try to alter the aggressiveness by launching it in different ways. (Standard launch would probably wear down the Sharp tip before the rubber coating and vice versa) Though, if you'd like a more direct/easier way you can buy another Ray Unicorno. (or "Ray Striker" considering Hasbro CS' tend to be very aggressive)

IIRC:

Booster: Rather aggressive by Takara-Tomy Standards
Starter: Generally calm
Aurora Version: Apparently has great Stamina, noticeably more than the other two Takara makes.
Hasbro: Really aggressive from what I hear.

SonoKong usually abides by the same rules for Takara-Tomy, though I've also heard they are much more aggressive than a Takara-Tomy CS which would be considered aggressive itself.

(Dec. 26, 2011  5:53 AM)Uwik Wrote: Whatzzer: They are just a basic guideline, not set in stone. Of course, there will be many which don't fit into the guideline. It is still quite a safe overall.

Actually Dan is a little senile, the Starters usually have relatively aggressive CS's, whilst the boosters are Semi-Aggro, and the RBV6 ones are calm. Sonokong only released the starter IIRC, so theirs are aggro.

Hasbro's ray striker CS's are usually very aggro, the others vary hugely (more rubber over tip=aggro, tip more visible=calm).

All are subject to variation of course, and as Dan said and Hazel would normally pop in to say, they can all be warn to different states.

(Dec. 26, 2011  9:51 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  5:37 AM)Dan Wrote: You could try to alter the aggressiveness by launching it in different ways. (Standard launch would probably wear down the Sharp tip before the rubber coating and vice versa) Though, if you'd like a more direct/easier way you can buy another Ray Unicorno. (or "Ray Striker" considering Hasbro CS' tend to be very aggressive)

IIRC:

Booster: Rather aggressive by Takara-Tomy Standards
Starter: Generally calm
Aurora Version: Apparently has great Stamina, noticeably more than the other two Takara makes.
Hasbro: Really aggressive from what I hear.

SonoKong usually abides by the same rules for Takara-Tomy, though I've also heard they are much more aggressive than a Takara-Tomy CS which would be considered aggressive itself.

(Dec. 26, 2011  5:53 AM)Uwik Wrote: Whatzzer: They are just a basic guideline, not set in stone. Of course, there will be many which don't fit into the guideline. It is still quite a safe overall.

Actually Dan is a little senile, the Starters usually have relatively aggressive CS's, whilst the boosters are Semi-Aggro, and the RBV6 ones are calm. Sonokong only released the starter IIRC, so theirs are aggro.

Hasbro's ray striker CS's are usually very aggro, the others vary hugely (more rubber over tip=aggro, tip more visible=calm).

All are subject to variation of course, and as Dan said and Hazel would normally pop in to say, they can all be warn to different states.
you may want to mention the hasbro double pack cs it very calm from what i have heard

I already mentioned it when I mentioned the other hasbro releases. It varies widely.

Please don't quote large posts for such small replies.
@njrk- The Hasbro Double Pack ones may, or may not contain a calm CS. One has to look from the back of the box, determine the condition of CS, and then buy. Smile Actually, th!nk already mentioned that 'it varies'...
I think Transparent boxes are the best thing Hasbro has done. Making boxes transparent is SO good, and useful! Grin
I wish TT did the same with their Random Boosters....
You know, instead of memorizing which CS comes from where, it's actually much easier to learn to prime your CS yourself. You can 'shape' it to however you want, depending on your priming. It's better for yourself in the long run, plus you don't have to be too dependent on its release versions.
hey guy,s what shoud be better for BGrin PHANTOM, DUO,DEATH or SCYTHE please tell me all the possitions

That belongs in Build Me A Combo, but there are better tracks/tips for stamina than B: D...
When using R145 with VariAres, is there a certain way R145 should be placed? Should R145's "Wings" be aligned with VariAres' "Wings" or its yellow spikes?
I personally align it with the wings, but I'm not sure if that's how you're supposed to use it. To be honest, I don't think there's a certain way that it has to be.
I think it is supposed to be aligned with the wings, as they make the contact and focusing the weight there should increase the force behind them. Unless my reasoning is wrong and the other way focuses the weight better, it should always be used in that orientation.
If I'm correct, burn creates recoil, which makes earth outclass burn. Is that true?
Yes, that's true, though both of those Wheels are outclassed my Phantom, Basalt, Duo, etc.
RDF is; EDS is a stamina tip. That is, until it wears down (which it does EXTREMELY quickly) and becomes too agressive for stamina.
does blitz outclass variares in right spin
Not really, IMO. Vari is more versatile, so that makes it a tad better than Blitz.
which is made from softer rubber r2f or rf.
(Dec. 26, 2011  7:03 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: which is made from softer rubber r2f or rf.

They are made from the same rubber.Same goes to LRF.Serious
which should i buy blitz unicorno, or diablo nemesis, since they cost around the same price, so i dont want to waste my money, also ive already got variares
(Dec. 26, 2011  7:26 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: which should i buy blitz unicorno, or diablo nemesis, since they cost around the same price, so i dont want to waste my money, also ive already got variares

Use the Purchase Consultation topic and stop asking so many questions like you have no clue about anything.
Hello people, please answer me fast, it's urgent Pinching_eyes_2 . The L-Drago Destroy mold of Sonokong is equal or not to the Takara Tomy mold? If it's not equal, what's the difference(s)? The rest of the Beyblade (Core, 4D Bottom, etc) is equal or have differences as well ? Do you guys recommend to buy the Takara Tomy or the Sonokong version? And the 4D Stadium (The blue one) is a good stadium for attack types ?
The blue stadium you are referring to is completely illegal.
I believe he means the blue Attack Type Stadium in the Pegasis VS Leone set
That is not a set by SonoKong I believe, and I do not know why he would call it "4D stadium".
How come it is illegal O_O? I mean, the product is original, at least is what says in the ebay, as you can see here : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-4D-Taka...1e69a8ae8b

And how about the molds and the differences between the Takara Tomy and the Sonokong version of L-Drago Destroy, can you tell me please if they are the same beys or have different pieces, such as the 4D "Metal Wheel", the Core, the 4D Bottom, etc. Thanks !