Ask a question, get an answer! #2

if kreis cygnus is more powerful than duo, does this mean the end of attack types
(Dec. 25, 2011  7:02 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: if kreis cygnus is more powerful than duo, does this mean the end of attack types

No, it does not. Diablo could be a great attack wheel, you never know. Plus somebody would find a way to beat it...
i dont think diablo will be that good, but we'll have to wait and see, also omega dragonis looks pretty powerful, for top tier smash attack
Omega Dragonis what? We don't even have information about it being released, and not even pictures yet!
umm this is more a question because I have not purchased any yet. but can you put bey pieces that are made by takara toma together with pieces made by Hasbro? as in do he use similar molds just different material so you can interchange like that or are thy two separate things?
You can mix hasbro parts with takara parts. IIRC, their all made with the same material.
Ok, thank you very much Technologic! ^^ I was worried about buying some before cause I wasn't sure, thanks for clearing that up ^^ now me and my friends can expand our collection.

A second question, for anyone who can answer this for me.

How do you guys determine stats on a bey? Is their a formula for the metal fusion series beys or do you guys usually mix and match and test till you find combos you like? if I'm in the wrong place for this question just let me know. please and thank you!
They test against top tier combos.
Alright then! I'll look for some top tier combos to reproduce so I can test onces my stadium gets here( I did research and found a standard type stadium to practice with.) thank you again!
You can check the Top Tier Combos list. I would suggest that you get a BB-10 Attack Stadium, because thats the only legal stadium for accurate testing.
(Dec. 25, 2011  7:41 PM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: Omega Dragonis what? We don't even have information about it being released, and not even pictures yet!

well it will be released 20th january 2012 most likely with a legend guide
(Dec. 25, 2011  7:41 PM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: Omega Dragonis what? We don't even have information about it being released, and not even pictures yet!

We do have all of those things..
Though it doesn't have a formal topic, we've known about it for a while. TT released it much later for who-knows-what reason. Omega Dragonis 85XF IIRC.
Will do and I'll have to pick that one up on my next paycheck. I just picked up a BB-46 I believe it is before I found this site and signed up ^^;; should have been a bit more patient I guess. But I will put the BB-10 on my to get list.
Sorry for posting this again, but it seems like this got skipped over:

(Dec. 25, 2011  3:53 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Do the 1 and the letter after it on the bottom of the Phantom Orion box determine which mold the BGrin is? If so, then would B365R186-0001A mean my BGrin is Mold 1A?

It could just be me, but I always thought molds would be on the tip/track..?

My Basalt WD has an A1 on it so I figure it's A1 mold.. I would assume Takara wouldn't deviate. Unless the mold is on both the package and the piece. It could be my faulty memory but I think people did bring up the code on their Phantom Orion box..
is it known whether or not omega dragonis wil have mode change
IIRC it had one in the anime, so more likely than not it will have one.
Nothing about it is known whatsoever except that it will eventually exist.
Apparently BeyWikia knows a lot about it, hahahaha.
is the gattyaki a good beyblade launching technique against powerful defence combos
In Metal Fusion Madoka said that the Thermal Fusion Wheel could control airflow. I know that doesn't give us much backup, but does it do so at all?? P.S. Sorry if this question is incredibly dumb.
I doubt it..?
I'd trust a banking/sliding shoot more than that risky shot. Especially with an RF.
I'd leave that to calmer Beyblade types.

UGottaCetus: No, that is pure anime. Like Burning Kerberous taking away others bit-beasts.
If you're using Defense versus Defense, Gattyaki is definitely worth trying - it's a nothing ventured, possibly something gained maneuver. If it succeeds, you may have done enough damage to knock some spin out of the opponent. If it fails, it's just a normal launch...

Attack versus Defense is risky, and Stamina just doesn't need it at all.
hello i wanted to know in the anime are there 10 legendary bladers, or 20 as stated on the nelvana website, becuase this is causing some confusion
That belongs in the Anime and Manga questions thread in that respective section.