Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 22, 2011  9:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: No one joked about destroying countries.

Seriously though, no more waterfall discussion. (Except for Dan's post as he couldn't have seen this before replying).

Quick question: was Trygator ever released by Hasbro? If so, does anyone know the parts or even if it had an EG? Also, any info on Rushing Boar's hasbro release would be nice?

rushing boar just had SG sharp not sure about the wd, but just a normal sg instead of a mw
Are you sure you're thinking of the hasbro version and not the Takara-Tomy version?
i was wondering fpr a long time waht actually makes left engine gear turbo 4x powerful than an avergae engine gear, is it the spring coil inside
i think so, because hasbro only released MW's with V/V2s then they went to either EGs or just SGs
Can anyone tell from this picture if the set comes with the triple battle stadium or the red BB-10 attack stadium?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Fight-Be...1855wt_952
post deleted
(Dec. 23, 2011  12:51 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  12:49 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Can anyone tell from this picture if the set comes with the triple battle stadium or the red BB-10 attack stadium?

triple battle set stadium but its a knock off so dont buy it
Dude, that thing is legit... see the SK and TT logo at the bottom right?
(Dec. 23, 2011  12:51 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  12:49 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Can anyone tell from this picture if the set comes with the triple battle stadium or the red BB-10 attack stadium?

triple battle set stadium but its a knock off so dont buy it

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?THAT's a SONOKONG SPECIAL RELEASE,DUDE.Don't feed false info.Serious
Hi there I recently bought a HMS beyblade and was wondering if theres a way for the stickers to stay on longer
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:40 AM)LeeiieS Wrote: Hi there I recently bought a HMS beyblade and was wondering if theres a way for the stickers to stay on longer

You can put clear nail polish on them, but otherwise, the only other solution is to simply never play with that Beyblade.
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:40 AM)LeeiieS Wrote: Hi there I recently bought a HMS beyblade and was wondering if theres a way for the stickers to stay on longer

You can put clear nail polish on them, but otherwise, the only other solution is to simply never play with that Beyblade.

Cant you apply a coat of varnish on them?
Rat's just when I got my Dragoon MSUV
How effective is nail polish?
and Thanks
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:55 AM)LeeiieS Wrote: Rat's just when I got my Dragoon MSUV
How effective is nail polish?
and Thanks

Are you planning to battle with it, if not just apply nailpolish, it is a fairly effective technique and is easy to purchase
Im from Australia and was wondering if anyone would be interested in selling me there old beyblades (the plastic ones eg dranzer)?
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:58 AM)Beyfanatic Wrote: Im from Australia and was wondering if anyone would be interested in selling me there old beyblades (the plastic ones eg dranzer)?

This belongs in the buying sub-forum
I plan on doing some battling with it.
It's just soo cool how could I not.
Yes then the nailpolish would be the best idea
sry! i mistakened dan for someone else! so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry! anyway, do ya know a recommended place for avatar and sig requests?
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:36 AM)Karl Wrote: sry! i mistakened dan for someone else! so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry! anyway, do ya know a recommended place for avatar and sig requests?
go to the your creations thread and search for one

Hey Guys. I recently purchased a Pegasus battle Set and i've had it for 2 days. The String Launcher That Came With the pack Doesn't feel as smooth when i pull the string as it does with my sonokong beylauncher L. The String Ocassionally stops retracting, and other times when i pull the string, it stops before it reaches its full length. Please Tell me if theres a fix for this. a link to a video tutorial would be nice too. thanks
Possibly the Coil in the launcher is Broken. There are some Fixing vids in Youtube, look there
(Dec. 23, 2011  5:01 AM)Dracon Wrote: Hey Guys. I recently purchased a Pegasus battle Set and i've had it for 2 days. The String Launcher That Came With the pack Doesn't feel as smooth when i pull the string as it does with my sonokong beylauncher L. The String Ocassionally stops retracting, and other times when i pull the string, it stops before it reaches its full length. Please Tell me if theres a fix for this. a link to a video tutorial would be nice too. thanks
I have the perfect thread for you Wink
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fixing-A...ylaunchers

My question-

(Dec. 22, 2011  11:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: Driger MS is outclassed, Draciel MS has a single decent part and it's really not that useful anyway.

This is from Purchase Consultation, but this is actually my question.

Driger MS may be outclassed, but doesn't it offer the Circle Balance WD, which according to BeyWiki, is extremely useful for 'everything'? Or, is Circle Balance outclassed now?
I know that there are better beys which provide Circle Balance too, but this is not about what is a decent purchase; just that, is Circle Balance out of use too?
For defense type beys, which one of the two is better?? coatsharp or rubbersharp
RS provides more 'pure defense'compared to CS but it has weakness against opposite spin so CS is considered to be better(also because CS has a better stamina)