Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Semi-aggro would be best IMO, the kind of semi-aggro where it goes from calm to wild, not vice versa.
can you rate my combo bad,good,terrific this is my combo Meteo L-drago 100wd

thanks from a fellow blader charles this is a question i need an answer
What are some combos you can make with Vulcan Horuseus?
Go to Build me a Combo. They'll tell you.
(Dec. 22, 2011  3:49 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Not really. UW145 is decent for attack, but it's outclassed by R145, CH120, etc. TR145 was just a flop overall, from what I've heard.

TR145 is accualy quite good on spin stealers, IIRC.
(Dec. 22, 2011  5:24 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: can you rate my combo bad,good,terrific this is my combo Meteo L-drago 100wd

thanks from a fellow blader charles this is a question i need an answer

Uhh,I'd put this as 'meh' ,in between good and bad. Curse you ever evolving ,selfish,not-waiting-for-me metagame.
Actually, that combo is an orthodox spin steal combo.
Spin Steal combos are heavily relied on, but unfortunately, they are the most unreliable...
If you expect more from this, then this combo will betray your expectations.
Its good to expect less from this... It can spin steal/equalize effectively; just that the ratio of the number of ties/losses to the number of victories will be more.
So, yeah!
Most importantly,
Use it only against right-spin beys.
Weak Launch.
Then I can at least call it decent...
That should really be in Build Me A Combo #2, though.
Just a reminder, TwistedTemperor.
is r2f made from the same material as grip flat core uv
NO.Grip Flat core UV uses softer rubber.
i knew it, r2f mmoved slower than grip flat core uv, also does xf move faster than r2f, and are rf and r2f made from the same material
Yes to both of your questions.
But remember, this does not mean that XF can be used over R²F.
It hardly has any grip to the stadium floor, expecting a flower pattern is worthless... :\
The only use is in Tornado Stalling Attackers, which were quite in fashion recently, but maybe now, those don't work. Smile
Yeah.Is super fast speed makes it so uncontrolable,it can't retain a flower pattern.
my mf-h variares ch120r2f and mf-h blitz unicorno ch120 r2f are having trouble in beating my mf-h duo aquario bd145 rdf, can anyone help me
Practice with Sliding Shot,and make sure you know how to control VariAres.
Not to mention that Duo is problematic for VariAres.
VariAres has problems beating Duo because it is SO great.
So, even after mastering the Slide Shoot, do not expect 100% win rates...
would left spin blades give duo trouble
Not really...
As of now, there are just 4 Left Spin Attack Wheels- LLD, Gravity, LDD, VariAres. I don't even consider MLD here...
It may cause trouble due to its spin steal, but not attack... :\
OK, so out of those,VariAres is the best. So, if VariAres can't beat it properly, the other wheels probably can't do it too...
Which is better for defense: basalt or libra wheel
Basalt for sure.
EDIT: Beaten by Kaiba.

Question from me: Can someone enlighten me on how does the weight difference between Phantom affect its win rates?
When a certain Phantom is heavier than another, it has more weight around the outside of the wheel meaning it can spin longer and therefore outlast longer/better than the lighter Phantom. (or any wheel which is lighter than it, really..)
sry, i meant to say it would be nice to have karl WRITTEN in the bottom right corner
well, where is a good place for that?

dan said this was a good place for requesting about avatars and sigs so i went here to put the request
Dan says weird things.