Ask a question, get an answer! #2
Poseidon

Trading Bottom row!
MFB: #458 (1,139)

Rose Gold Face Antique Face Face of Days II Brad Face Wolborg Face Cancer Face Cygnus Face

(Nov 05 2011 10:32 PM)th!nk Wrote:  @Poseidon: Really? I really hoped it was out there. Dei wasn't sure if it existed or not. If it does exist it is basically my most wanted bey.

The guy did a good job http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...ck+dranzer

[Image: H3k1N6W.png]
Nov 05 2011 10:42 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
th!nk

rip in peace
MFB: #444 (1,142)

Rose Gold Face Antique Face Thunder Dragon Face DJ Face Gold Face Silver Face Amethyst Face Pegasis II Face Death Gargoyle Face Driger Face Lapis Lazuli Face Ultimate Dragoon Face Sea Dragon Face Anniversary Face 2013 Uranus Face

@Poseidon, watch the vid link. Could be a repaint but it'd be a darn fine job.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Nov 05 2011 11:02 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

IIRC it was indeed confirmed a repaint in some cases and a photoshop in others. It does look amazing though.
Nov 05 2011 11:07 PM
Poseidon

Trading Bottom row!
MFB: #458 (1,139)

Rose Gold Face Antique Face Face of Days II Brad Face Wolborg Face Cancer Face Cygnus Face

Thats G from the WBO, i remember something being said about that, but im sure its a recolour.

[Image: H3k1N6W.png]
Nov 05 2011 11:09 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
MFB: #755 (1,082)

Rose Gold Face Gold Face Cancer Face Giraffe Face Amber Face DJ Face Counter Leone Face Cancer Face

My MF is stuck in my Basalt R145 D:

Any ideas?

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Nov 05 2011 11:09 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
MFB: #391 (1,156)

Antique Face DJ Face Amber Face Anubis Face Wolborg Face Lapis Lazuli Face Alexandrite Face

suicide comes to mind.

how exactly is it stuck?

[Image: dansignature21_copy.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Nov 05 2011 11:12 PM
LionheartSM

State Alchemist

Rose Gold Face

(Nov 05 2011 11:09 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:  My MF is stuck in my Basalt R145 D:

Any ideas?

Pliers? they always seem to work for me when something like that happens..

Chris Jericho Attached a moderator notice to this post

This user has been warned for claiming to be the Best in the world at what he does.
Nov 05 2011 11:13 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader

Rose Gold Face Gold Face Cancer Face Giraffe Face Amber Face DJ Face Counter Leone Face Cancer Face

(Nov 05 2011 11:12 PM)Dan Wrote:  suicide comes to mind.

how exactly is it stuck?

I can twist it, but it just stays there, like I never tried to disassemble it.

Call me Aero.
Nov 05 2011 11:13 PM

The hasbro fusion chamber (or whatever it was called) has been said by many trustworthy sources here to work wonders on such problems. It won't work when it gets stuck on 230 though...
Nov 05 2011 11:15 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader

(Nov 05 2011 11:15 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:  The hasbro fusion chamber (or whatever it was called) has been said by many trustworthy sources here to work wonders on such problems. It won't work when it gets stuck on 230 though...

I don't have one... Tired Why is the most useless thing most useful in certain situations? Pinching_grin

Call me Aero.
Nov 05 2011 11:18 PM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
MFB: #12 (1,615)

(Nov 05 2011 11:15 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:  The hasbro fusion chamber (or whatever it was called) has been said by many trustworthy sources here to work wonders on such problems. It won't work when it gets stuck on 230 though...

Yes, it works wonders by stripping the hell out of your face bolts. that thing is beyblade death...
Nov 05 2011 11:22 PM
th!nk

rip in peace

Rose Gold Face Antique Face Thunder Dragon Face DJ Face Gold Face Silver Face Amethyst Face Pegasis II Face Death Gargoyle Face Driger Face Lapis Lazuli Face Ultimate Dragoon Face Sea Dragon Face Anniversary Face 2013 Uranus Face

@Poseidon: mm, well, there's a certain type of automotive spray paint that actually penetrates abs (which plastic beys and also lego are made from). You have to go light so it sinks in, but yeah. I'll have to find the link some time.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Nov 05 2011 11:27 PM

You know, that's the first time I've heard anything bad about it besides "why would I buy this when I can dismantle them by hand?" and the stated opinion was never my own anyway since I don't own the thing. IIRC it belonged to Kai-V and a few others.
Nov 05 2011 11:27 PM
th!nk

rip in peace

I'm assuming you tried using one of the tools that comes with metal faces/mf2's ibeyblader? The extra leverage can really help.

Nov 05 2011 11:28 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader

(Nov 05 2011 11:28 PM)th!nk Wrote:  I'm assuming you tried using one of the tools that comes with metal faces/mf2's ibeyblader? The extra leverage can really help.

No, I got my MF with the DS game.

Call me Aero.
Nov 05 2011 11:36 PM
th!nk

rip in peace

Well, you should really buy an mf-2 set sometime. Now would seem like a real good time. Otherwise pliers or an adjustable spanner.

Nov 05 2011 11:39 PM
Imperial

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
MFB: #753 (1,082)

Antique Face Brad Face Rose Gold Face Face of Days III Gold Face Nemesis Face Orion Face Beelzeb Face Thunder Dragon Face Anniversary Face 2012 Coro Dragon Face Libra Face
(This post was last modified: Nov 05 2011 11:42 PM by Imperial.)
(Nov 05 2011 11:36 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:  
(Nov 05 2011 11:28 PM)th!nk Wrote:  I'm assuming you tried using one of the tools that comes with metal faces/mf2's ibeyblader? The extra leverage can really help.

No, I got my MF with the DS game.

Is your MF broken? If so same thing happened to MF, the face part seperated form the screw part of it so only the face turns and thus it is extremely hard to get out.

But this should work, push the face down so it connects whith the screw while twisting, it should work if you have a problem like me.

[Image: shadowsig1.png]
Nov 05 2011 11:41 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader

(This post was last modified: Nov 05 2011 11:46 PM by AeroRespawn.)
(Nov 05 2011 11:39 PM)th!nk Wrote:  Well, you should really buy an mf-2 set sometime. Now would seem like a real good time. Otherwise pliers or an adjustable spanner.

I'll try those. Otherwise, I'm stuck with MF Basalt Phoenix (don't have Horogium) R145. And the only bottoms that go good with that are RF and R2F and LRF. The beyblade still performs though as if nothing were wrong.

(Nov 05 2011 11:41 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:  Is your MF broken? If so same thing happened to MF, the face part seperated form the screw part of it so only the face turns and thus it is extremely hard to get out.

But this should work, push the face down so it connects whith the screw while twisting, it should work if you have a problem like me.

It might be broken. Thanks, I'll try that too.

Call me Aero.
Nov 05 2011 11:44 PM

Oh, your Metal Face, not your Metal Flat...
Nov 05 2011 11:45 PM
(This post was last modified: Nov 06 2011 12:14 AM by MFBeyblade.)
What if I CS (Coat Sharp) use it so much but it still doesn't attack

edwagmak
Nov 06 2011 12:13 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Contact UsMember List