Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 06, 2011  7:24 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Are any regular release 4D beys Printed face? SK or TT?
and I think i saw this somewhere, but is Hasbro really making 4D Metal Wheels all 1 part? or is this just speculation

We have heard from someone who heard from their marketing folks that there is a high likelihood they are fusing the metal frames to make Beyblades that have a Mode Change involving a Metal Frame only capable of one mode.

However, it is still subject to change.
If so, they had better make Blitz's good mode.
They claim to've been playtesting them to at least some degree, so assumedly they will.

However, going "they had better" anything is just comically naive.
I don't really get what you're saying with the second part "they had better..." doesn't really mean much and simply serves to imply "there will be rage if they don't...".
Sorry if this is an obvious question, but is the red floor standard beystadium legal for WBO play? (BB46)
No it is not.Only the balance and attack type stadium is legal
Actually,BB-46 is the balance type stadium.
so yes, IT is legal
(Nov. 06, 2011  3:35 PM)mayfirst Wrote: Sorry if this is an obvious question, but is the red floor standard beystadium legal for WBO play? (BB46)

Yes it is, but be sure you don't mix it in with bb-10 stadiums in a tournament. That would create a weird dynamic where some beys perform better in one tourney stadium than another...
is basalt horogium 230 cs superior to basalt horogium bd145 cs
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:19 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: is basalt horogium 230 cs superior to basalt horogium bd145 cs

230 has been outclassed by BD145 for defense.

Correct me if I am wrong, though.
whats the best stamina tip
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:33 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: whats the best stamina tip

Depends.
If you're using a high track like 230, use D.
If you're using a lower track, use WD or PD.

Edit: Beat by Scoobydoobydoo.
het guys if i have these beys
storm pegasus
rock aquario
dark wolf
earht eagle
flame libra
lightning l.drago
dark bull
earht virgo
legend cyber pegasus
legend inferno sagitario
legend thunder libra
rock leone
killer beafowl
meteo l.drago
ray unicorno
blitz unicorno
big bang pegasus
mercury anubis
l.drago destroy
scythe kronos
jade jupiter
and
phantom orion

wich beys max 4 min 2 shoud i need to make my team better

ps please also build me 4 cobo,s from each type one but don,t use killer beafowl/scythe kronos and l.drago destroy
Seems like purchase consultation to me...
(Nov. 06, 2011  7:47 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Seems like purchase consultation to me...

Both the "Build me a combo!" and the Purchase Consultation topics, actually. He asked two questions. It is also OK to advise someone on what parts they should get to make better combinations in the "Build me a combo!" thread, after telling them the little they could build.
It's a little bit of both.

You should get VariAres, excellent for attack. Hell Kerbecs for BD145, and Basalt Horogium for... well, Basalt.
After you have bought and received these, then post in the Build Me a Combo! #2 thread.

EDIT: Semi-beat by Kai-V.
What does it mean to "Break in the bearings"? I just got my Phantom Orion yesterday and was reading through the thread, and came up with that.
Basically, use them. Same concept as wearing in an RF, same way to do it (use it).
And, what exactly is the benefit?
Better stamina and balance, sposedly. My phantom is still in the mail, but that's what people say, and extensive running of bearings ("bearing tuning") did improve them drastically in plastics, though that's like, hours of spinning it on a motor, not a few launches in a combo.
It means to use it a bit so they wear slightly, thus reducing friction.
(Nov. 06, 2011  8:02 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What does it mean to "Break in the bearings"? I just got my Phantom Orion yesterday and was reading through the thread, and came up with that.

you need to use it alot before the b:d bottom kicks in
If you really really want to keep the tip in good condition, you could always use light wheels to minimise the friction on it during the process.