Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 31, 2011  2:41 AM)beyblade-oregon Wrote: i have a question, i just started blading again after a while and only posess some metal fight beys, can anyone tell me whats up with this 4d thing? and are many people using it?

It's still part of Metal Fight, it just has a different name. Many people use them, they're pretty useful.
Which is better for stamina? Horogium or Virgo(energy ring)?
(Aug. 31, 2011  3:50 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Which is better for stamina? Horogium or Virgo(energy ring)?

the weight of energy ring are can be neglible..but try reading around guide on choosing clear wheel by th!nk..
i bought a burn phoenix where in the item description it said burn phoenix 90wf but when it came, it came with a card that said 105f. i dont know how to tell the difference between the two, can somebody please help me figure out which one it is?
Kill Switch:Virgo
kevinleo123:That would most probably be fake.

Why doesnt taka tomy beyblade boxes have the spin track stats on the back of the box?
It DOES have the stats on the box.
(Aug. 31, 2011  4:11 AM)kevinlee123 Wrote: i bought a burn phoenix where in the item description it said burn phoenix 90wf but when it came, it came with a card that said 105f. i dont know how to tell the difference between the two, can somebody please help me figure out which one it is?

It is hard to tell the difference, but 90 is shorter than 105, and also, F is skinnier than WF. Other than that, there is no difference.

If you could post some pictures, someone on here might be able to identify them.
(Post pictures of the Spin Track and Preformance Tip by themselves, individually, and also, make sure to put it in spoilers Tongue_out it takes much less space)
Is Earth Bull 100SD Is even decent?
(altough it beat Hell Kerbex BD145DS 3-1)
It's top tier,actually.
(Aug. 31, 2011  8:14 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: It's top tier,actually.
Really? i thought it's just decent cause i don't have 230 or 85.
100,90 and 85 are low tracks.All low tracks are useful,from Attack,Stamina and Defense.LTDC,LTSC and LTAC are very good,although it's main weakness are 230 based combos.
Is Jade any good?
No.You can see it's results in the Jade Jupiter Discussion thread.
(Aug. 31, 2011  8:23 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: 100,90 and 85 are low tracks.All low tracks are useful,from Attack,Stamina and Defense.LTDC,LTSC and LTAC are very good,although it's main weakness are 230 based combos.
what is:
LTDC,
LTSC,
and
LTAC?
Low Track Defense/Stamina/Attack Combos.
Hell,Scythe and Big Bang.
Why is the tornado ridge in *that plastics stadium that is identical to the TT MFB Attack Stadium that I cannot remember the nane of* deeper when compared to a TT MFB Attack Stadium?

Does the Lion's Den XTS Stadium have a "stamina center"?
How many different versions of Mercury Anubis are there now, 3 or 4?
We got 3

the normal one, brave version, and the legend version.
(Aug. 31, 2011  4:08 PM)DeX Wrote: We got 3

the normal one, brave version, and the legend version.

I thought I saw one on eBay that is purple and silver, no?
Wha? Can you give the link to that?
(i have a bad feeling someone is going to ninja me really hard Uncertain)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/220840453543?ssP...1423.l2649

[Image: DSCN0465.jpg]
All of you are wrong, and I already answered and corrected such a question ...

There is the Gold version, the Silver version, the Bronze version, then there is the Brave Ver., and the Legend Ver. I think the Mercury Anubius that was first available in the first list of prizes for BeyPoints at the WBBA was also slightly different to the Gold Version. Therefore, there are six versions.