Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Since mine is hasbro, will my CS always hav carpy stamina? Or do i need to wear it out more, though it does sorta hav aggresiveness but thats other when launched or gets very ticked off at my Galaxy Fireblaze H145 R2F
(Jul. 11, 2011  11:16 AM)@wesome Wrote: Since mine is hasbro, will my CS always hav carpy stamina? Or do i need to wear it out more, though it does sorta hav aggresiveness but thats other when launched or gets very ticked off at my Galaxy Fireblaze H145 R2F

no my CS is hasbro aswell and after wearing it down alot it has better stamina
hope this helps Smile
my galaxy pegasis tip is really worn but i mean really worn. it dosnt have much attack and more stamina.
is there a way i can fix it?
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:42 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: my galaxy pegasis tip is really worn but i mean really worn. it dosnt have much attack and more stamina.
is there a way i can fix it?

No. Buy a new one.
hmm
need a little bit of confimeation, what style of defence is better grip or weight
IMO, I'd think grip, but weight is an important factor as well. A good balance of both.
was the Crimson Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS ever Made?

just wondering... as I've searched and I can't find nothing..,
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:09 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: was the Crimson Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS ever Made?

just wondering... as I've searched and I can't find nothing..,

Exclusive CoroCoro lottery ... I told everyone that they could never find it ...
ahhh, thanks Kai-V, I'll just go make my own Tongue_out
at anime north, spinster talked about a launch that was used with metal attack tips back in the plastic and HMS days (i believe this launch is called gliding shoot)

i am wanting to know more about this launch, like how to do it
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: at anime north, spinster talked about a launch that was used with metal attack tips back in the plastic and HMS days (i believe this launch is called gliding shoot)

i am wanting to know more about this launch, like how to do it

http://forums.beyblade.com/boards/index.php?s=8cff77635ad78d32bc70c6d1d0cbe37b&showtopic=767
What is the ring thingy called that optionally goes inbetween the spin track and the fusion wheel? I can't remember what they are called. Also, I would like to know how to use them. I am not sure if there is more than one type, but if there is, how using different types will be better for certain types of beys. I am sure there is already something about this, but, I could not really look it up, due to the fact I forgot the name. Thanks!
also, another question.... which is better, hasbro beyblades, or takara-TOMY beyblades? Or are they the same. Also, can you switch parts between Hasbro and Takara-TOMY beyblades?
(Jul. 11, 2011  9:57 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Also, can you switch parts between Hasbro and Takara-TOMY beyblades?
You can swich parts between the two.

also, i have a question of my own: in terms of attack power and spin time, which is better: CS or MF? my CS is highly aggressive and the metal part is worn to the point that the metal is flat rather than sharp.

thanks in advance.
how do I start a new beyblade team in southeastern U.S.?
Just make a thread with a prefix like this: [Southeast, USA] <insert team name here>. There are a couple already, but most are on the east coast (The Soulless Children, Beysharks, etc.). Smile Make sure it's in the right forum, though.
What's the most useful 4D tip released so far? I know that most of them aren't good, but which one in general is the most useful?
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:58 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: What's the most useful 4D tip released so far? I know that most of them are outclassed, but which one in general is the most useful?

4D as in Beat L. and Fang L. or as in BBP and LDD? EDS is shining right now, and then if you want to count WD xD
Are there any disandvantages/advantages about using the METAL MASTERS custom grip?
(not the Metal Fusion one)
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:01 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: Are there any disandvantages/advantages about using the METAL MASTERS custom grip?
(not the Metal Fusion one)

How can there be an advantage/disadvantage to a grip? It is what your hand feels best holding.

Mainly, really just that you can only use a LL on it. Thats right, no beylauncher or RUL for it T_T Also a reverse-port angle compass is included. (Meaning it is upsidedown on a normal grip xD)
what is my power in rating? Average, below average, above average, its been bugging me for a while...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3CTDBclE...ideo_title

sorry if its not a proper question, but ill be restless till I find out...
Does the Aries Clear Wheel have any use?
If you read th!nk's clear wheel guide clear wheels are the least important part of a beyblade , but it doesn't have any specific uses as it is outclassed by Bull , Aquario , Kerbecs and Cancer for stamina and lots of other CW's for attack.
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:20 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: what is my power in rating? Average, below average, above average, its been bugging me for a while...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3CTDBclE...ideo_title

sorry if its not a proper question, but ill be restless till I find out...

How do you measure a power level (that isn't over 9000 of course Tongue_out_wink)?
(Jul. 12, 2011  1:17 AM)RustyXD Wrote: If you read th!nk's clear wheel guide clear wheels are the least important part of a beyblade , but it doesn't have any specific uses as it is outclassed by Bull , Aquario , Kerbecs and Cancer for stamina and defense and lots of other CW's for attack.

Really, aries is 3 sided so I guess it could work with something like Hell.
Callum6939 I think your launch is average-ish its quite easy to get a WB to tornado stall Tongue_out (unless we both have strong launches or something)
I don't know how to measure it I just put the title there because I was bored, but the thing is the WB tends to stall for a good period of time... Then I can get B to move like a less aggressive SF... I've recently had to change my prongs as there wear with my launches quickly...