Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Burn mold 1 is best although it is very hard to obtain as it is no longer produced.
Stamina-wise, it's supposed to be mold 1, which is out of production. If you can find an early-run TT burn phoenix, then yeah. That said, in a competitive situation, mold 2 (newer TT Burn Phoenix) is absolutely fine, as your launch strength has a far greater effect than that mold difference.
whould hasbro allow l drago destroy at a tournament
whats the point of teams
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:52 AM)Aguma Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:14 AM)J.P. Black Wrote: So I was an idiot and went and bought the Super Attack Stadium before reading its illegal to use in any format for WBO. Does it really suck that hard?
Yes, yes it does.

No, it does not that much. You just do not know how to play in it.
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:14 PM)tyler3180 Wrote: whould hasbro allow l drago destroy at a tournament
whats the point of teams

1. I sincerely doubt it, as they haven't released it yet. Anyway, it's not exactly that useful in hasbro stadiums anyway.
2. There honestly isn't one, and the WBO does not support teams. Some people have "teams" that they join up and play with regularly, which I guess is a point, others just do it to say "OH LOOK I'M IN A TEAM". :\
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:14 PM)tyler3180 Wrote: whould hasbro allow l drago destroy at a tournament
whats the point of teams

Hasbro will not allow you to use l-drago destroy.

Forthe second question? No idea on what you are talking about
AS HAS BEEN SAID REPEATEDLY YOU CAN ONLY USE BEYS THEY HAVE RELEASED BEFORE THE TOURNEY. IF IT HAS BEEN RELEASED BEFORE THE TOURNEY, THEN YES, IF NOT, NO.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH USING IT IS IF IT IDENTICAL IN APPEARANCE TO THE HASBRO RELEASE, SO RIGHT NOW AS THEIR RECOLOUR IS EXCLUSIVE, YOU COULD NOT USE A TT MLD
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:25 PM)tyler3180 Wrote: WILL THEY LET ME US METEO L DRAGO

I guess so, hasbro has been realising it( or has it?)
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: AS HAS BEEN SAID REPEATEDLY YOU CAN ONLY USE BEYS THEY HAVE RELEASED BEFORE THE TOURNEY. IF IT HAS BEEN RELEASED BEFORE THE TOURNEY, THEN YES, IF NOT, NO.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH USING IT IS IF IT IDENTICAL IN APPEARANCE TO THE HASBRO RELEASE, SO RIGHT NOW AS THEIR RECOLOUR IS EXCLUSIVE, YOU COULD NOT USE A TT MLD

SO, WHAT IS ALL THIS CAPITAL LETTERS FOR?

Seriously, its starting to get annoying a Th!nk, I know you probably did that as its to copy the guy in front, but it is a little harder to READ with out lower case...

but yeah, MLD can not be used in a hasbro tourney due to the only one is gold (i think), untill they release the red it won't be usable, just make the hard core stamina Tongue_out
is metal face tornado unicorno b125R2f a good combination
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:51 PM)tyler3180 Wrote: is metal face tornado unicorno b125R2f a good combination

Use 'Build me a combo'. And no.
Ik, u can call me a noob, becuz I am new to the World of Beyblade. I always see MF-H Libra or MF-H Vulcan. What does MF and MF-H stand for?
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:46 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Ik, u can call me a noob, becuz I am new to the World of Beyblade. I always see MF-H Libra or MF-H Vulcan. What does MF and MF-H stand for?

MF is Metal Face and MF-H is Metal Face Heavy. There's also MF-F (Metal Face Feather), MF-L (Metal Face Light), and MF-M (Metal Face Medium). Smile
Thx, but what are those, face bolts or beyblade types?
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:49 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Thx, but what are those, face bolts or beyblade types?

Metal Face... Face Bolts...

Metal Face BeyWiki
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:49 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Thx, but what are those, face bolts or beyblade types?

Yup they are "face bolts" and not "beyblades"....
Why did none of you redirect him to the obvious page on Metal Faces on Beywiki ?
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109420...33956.html

What are these amazing creatures?!Supaburn

Hm, are you seriously asking or not ? Because I already made a thread over a week ago about the Super Control Beyblades ...
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109420...33956.html

What are these amazing creatures?!Supaburn

Hm, are you seriously asking or not ? Because I already made a thread over a week ago about the Super Control Beyblades ...
I'm serious.

I had no idea what the name was so I couldn't find the thread.

So getting this.
why isn't there a real beyblade movie, you know like what they did with transformers. with special effects now days it would be awesome and we already have the beyblades to do it, all it would need is a good location and some awesome teen actors and there you go the most awesome movie ever.
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:03 PM)teenblader96 Wrote: why isn't there a real beyblade movie, you know like what they did with transformers. with special effects now days it would be awesome and we already have the beyblades to do it, all it would need is a good location and some awesome teen actors and there you go the most awesome movie ever.

Beyblade is not that popular.
Is this stadium real and legal for tournaments?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Attack-Stad...1e64bd3ee9