Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I do not know if this goes here, but is there any good combos with Meteo L-Drago without CH120, XF or BD145?
Build me a combo , use it.
that would be in 'build me a combo' thread..
what does primary user group mean?
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:06 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: what does primary user group mean?

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby.
What sets do the Dark Blue Stadium Fences come in?
BB-10 and BB-32(i think)
So I was an idiot and went and bought the Super Attack Stadium before reading its illegal to use in any format for WBO. Does it really suck that hard?
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:25 AM)Boxhead Wrote: What sets do the Dark Blue Stadium Fences come in?
BB10, 31, 76, and 107, IIRC.
Why there is some unusual noise when I use it in a combo MLD CH120 XF?
I thought that it is the problem of XF,
but then it proved me wrong when I put it in other tracks.
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:14 AM)J.P. Black Wrote: So I was an idiot and went and bought the Super Attack Stadium before reading its illegal to use in any format for WBO. Does it really suck that hard?
Yes, yes it does.

Meteo The mechanism of CH120 is loose, That's all it is.
which performance tip has the most stamina?
Actually i have seen WD beat PD in many mirror matches.

@Beyboost Well the tip with the most stamina would be ES although that has major balance issues.
The most reliable tip for stamina is WD and IMO EDS.
If he is just talking about solo spins,
ES is good.
However Solo is meaningless,
WD is the best one in battles.
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Actually i have seen WD beat PD in many mirror matches.

@Beyboost Well the tip with the most stamina would be ES although that has major balance issues.
The most reliable tip for stamina is WD and IMO EDS.

what is the full form of performance tip IMO EDS?
Does a metal face help all combos or just attack? Can someone explain the basics about how the weight effects the bey or link me to something that does?

Thanks a bunch!
A metal face adds weight to defense types which would make it harder to move. So metal faces on defense types are good.

Metal face adds weight onto attack types so that it doesn't self k.o itself. so metal faces are good on attack types.

Metal faces add weight to a stamina beyblade which is a bad thing.
Metal faces prevent recoil on attack types and improve the defense on defense types and IMO if u dont want ur stamina bey to be KOed easily then it may have Metal Face too but I am not too sure of the stamina thing
Please correct me if I am wrong
1. If lets say a certain combo beats some current top tier combos can it be tiered?
2. If track is really low and beats certain current top stamina beyblades what does it make it Destabilizer or Stamina?
The reson Why I asked it is because I have FLame Horogium 85WD tested vs
Hell Kerbecks BD145WD
Burn Cancer 100/CH120/D125/145/DF145WD and it all booked nice results against them.
1. Maybe you need to show proper tests and it needs to be tested.
2. For testing you need an attack stadium. You need to describe more as in does it make the opposing combo bounce or does it just outspin it because if it outspins it would be stamina and if it make the opposing beyblade bounce it would be a destabiliser
1. Yes, though it is harder for less conventional beys to get on there due to the categorical form of organisation. Keep in mind that things like MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF aren't on the list Wink

2. Destabilisers are not a type, it is a word describing what happens when any bey gets under another, making it wobble. Some combo's do this better than others. "Destabilisers" should have been named "destabilising attackers". As you can see, that correctly excludes stamina types like yours.
Yours is a stamina type, but one which is also effective at destabilising opponents. That said, it would likely lose to Earth/Burn85WD.
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:16 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:25 AM)Boxhead Wrote: What sets do the Dark Blue Stadium Fences come in?
BB10, 31, 76, and 107, IIRC.

BB-107 comes with light blue fences, I have them Tongue_out
Which Burn mold is the best and where can it get obtained