Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 12, 2011  8:06 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Is this stadium real and legal for tournaments?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Attack-Stad...1e64bd3ee9

People have asked this before (including myself), but yes. Smile
well this movie would make it more popular, more popularity means more sales on both the movie that would be made and everything beyblade.
what's the diference between Hasbro and Takara Tomy beyblades besides some names?
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:08 PM)teenblader96 Wrote: well this movie would make it more popular, more popularity means more sales on both the movie that would be made and everything beyblade.

And who would fund the movie? Who would want to since Beyblade isn't popular? Beyblading isn't very popular, which means nobody will watch it seeing that Beyblade is not "cool"... Heck, I don't know anyone in real life that likes Beyblade were I live. But thats in France, maybe in the US people are more interested.
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:18 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: what's the diference between Hasbro and Takara Tomy beyblades besides some names?

Some of the Hasbro beys have different molds, and Takara Tomy is about a whole season of Beyblades ahead of Hasbro.
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:19 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:08 PM)teenblader96 Wrote: well this movie would make it more popular, more popularity means more sales on both the movie that would be made and everything beyblade.

And who would fund the movie? Who would want to since Beyblade isn't popular? Beyblading isn't very popular, which means nobody will watch it seeing that Beyblade is not "cool"... Heck, I don't know anyone in real life that likes Beyblade were I live. But thats in France, maybe in the US people are more interested.
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:18 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: what's the diference between Hasbro and Takara Tomy beyblades besides some names?

Some of the Hasbro beys have different molds, and Takara Tomy is about a whole season of Beyblades ahead of Hasbro.

Beyblade is pretty big in Texas, mainly with the little kids about 10 years and such,but there are quit a few adults that like it too. Also, that is in a tiny city in texas. I am sure a lot of people like it in the bigger cities like it too.
Hm, Beyblade is actually very popular in France ... Toy stores there are always out of stock.
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, Beyblade is actually very popular in France ... Toy stores there are always out of stock.

Well, I don't see that were I live. Maybe because I live in a very boring town and most of the people I hang out with are older than me and think that Beyblading is for "Kids" (Which it partially is), and come to think of it, some are very big posers.
what's the heaviest clear wheel/energy ring(same thing)
(Jul. 12, 2011  11:39 PM)Bladesfordays Wrote: what's the heaviest clear wheel/energy ring(same thing)

Kerbecs
what track is the best for defense?
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:08 AM)eman9405 Wrote: what track is the best for defense?

TH170, BD145, but some people also prefer 230
which tracks have problems with floor scrapes (besides 90 and 85)?
basalt bull 230cs
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:11 AM)Bladesfordays Wrote: basalt bull 230cs

thats a beyblade, bladesfordays.
ik im just saying its a great combo thats sure to win
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:33 AM)Bladesfordays Wrote: ik im just saying its a great combo thats sure to win

Its sure to loose against MF Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF...
ya but that blades OP i cant think of any blade to take that on besides Basalt Kerbecs/bull bd145WD (or CS do you think CS would work?
Still both of those would die... I know 1 but that's my secret...
One question how can i tell which metal faces are heavy medium and light i have http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Beyblade-Me...ewpoints=1
You bought the original, regular Metal Faces. What you're talking about (Heavy, Medium, Light) is Metal Face 2 (BB-84/5). If you want to know more about Metal Face 2 search it on lower left column of the WBO home/start page.
I heard somewhere that Basalt steals spin from left spinners. Is this correct?
I heard somewhere that Basalt steals spin from left spinners. Is this correct?
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:58 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: I heard somewhere that Basalt steals spin from left spinners. Is this correct?

Almost all Beyblades can steal spin from the opposite spin direction ...
Is this real? http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...20b84bb630