Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 29, 2017  8:51 PM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: I looked at the what to buy guide for Burst, and I am legitimately confused and cannot translate it to Hasbro names for my life. Can anyone help?

Really? The names are only slightly different on most cases like Xcalibur -> Xcalius
(Apr. 29, 2017  8:59 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, the things top tier for Takara are different for hasbro. Like Roktavor is good, but not Ragnarok.
I found that my Hasbro Roktavor bursts frequently and seems to have bad performance, I'm legitimately lost here.
(Apr. 29, 2017  9:11 PM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: I found that my Hasbro Roktavor bursts frequently and seems to have bad performance, I'm legitimately lost here.

Try the wiki and the wiki section of this site. While it's a bit bare bones right now everything is written by the Hasbro names with the Japanese names in the beginning like "known as [Name] in Japan" and talks about the performance are always Takara Tomy based.
(Apr. 29, 2017  4:11 PM)ryukai Wrote: Please tell me do the 'legends hyperblades beys' also are made by takaratomy or only by Hasbro?

But if u are in India fun school has distributed beys in the Hasbro packaging produced by Takara
Think the new numbered disks and Frames will become more common in the Meta Game for their heavy weight or will older disks with more even weight distribution still overtake them?
(Apr. 30, 2017  6:01 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Think the new numbered disks and Frames will become more common in the Meta Game for their heavy weight or will older disks with more even weight distribution still overtake them?

Well if there's no noticeable difference then the disks like heavy, gravity and knuckle will still be popular due to players already having them
(Apr. 30, 2017  9:05 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Which is better

X2 or O2

O2, Triple is a good disc to have, and Xtreme is the best attack driver.
I know there hasn't been any official testing so far, but for anyone who has it, how does the Blaze Ragnaruk Layer stand compared to Dark Deathscyther Stamina/Defense wise?
Should the Burst System Parts Template on the wiki be edited to include the Original Plastics Anniversary Layers? If yes, should they be put under the Single Energy Layers category or under their own?

Similarly, would the God Series Number Disks go on their own category since they allow for Frames or would they go with the rest of the Disks?
(May. 01, 2017  1:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Should the Burst System Parts Template on the wiki be edited to include the Original Plastics Anniversary Layers? If yes, should they be put under the Single Energy Layers category or under their own?

Similarly, would the God Series Number Disks go on their own category since they allow for Frames or would they go with the rest of the Disks?

Better ask @[~Mana~] that, probably.
Hey there, I used to play MF a lot wayyy back in 2012 before real life happened, and I've just heard about Burst, so does anyone here know any shops in Indonesia that sells Burst blades? I can't really buy imports since I move a lot.
What means ''push attack''?
(May. 01, 2017  6:24 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: What means ''push attack''?

Push Attack is when you push the opponent away instead of knocking it away. An example of Push Attack is Meow's Killerken Dragoon CH120LRF. It pushes the opponent away a few times until it's at the edge of the tornado ridge and then safely koes it. Smile
(May. 01, 2017  1:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Should the Burst System Parts Template on the wiki be edited to include the Original Plastics Anniversary Layers? If yes, should they be put under the Single Energy Layers category or under their own?

Assuming you mean the navigation template at the footer, they should be listed as Single Layers as far as I'm concerned. While they were released during the Dual Layer System, their packaging lists them as standard Burst System releases, and lack the Dual Layer System icon.

As for the latter, no. While the term "Core Disc" is floating around, they're still Forge Discs (per packaging as well), so they would go in with the Forge Discs. The article would just state it's functionality as a Core Disc and support for Frames.

In any case, I've listed these parts in this template now, to avoid the confusion.
(May. 31, 2011  4:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: (In an attempt to fix an issue, we had to make a new thread for this. Please take some time to use the in-line Search function of the previous topic before asking a question here.)

This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

If you are curious to know what MFB to get use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

Questions about the World Beyblade Organization should obviously be posted in the Questions about the WBO thread, not here.

If you are wondering about a specific product, read the topic we have about it first, before asking the question.

AND FINALLY if you are curious about competitive combos please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?
4) How do I battle?

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.
I broke my Longinus Left Spin String launcher, the string cord gets pulled out without spinning the gear, it doesn't get pulled back in, and I can't attach a BeyBlade (Burst). I don't like to brag but I see myself as creative so any advice you can give may hep me fix my launcher. Please and thank you.

I broke my Longinus Left Spin String launcher, the string cord gets pulled out without spinning the gear, it doesn't get pulled back in, and I can't attach a BeyBlade (Burst). I don't like to brag but I see myself as creative so any advice you can give may hep me fix my launcher. Please and thank you.
(May. 02, 2017  2:28 AM)darkelf Wrote: I broke my Longinus Left Spin String launcher, the string cord gets pulled out without spinning the gear, it doesn't get pulled back in, and I can't attach a BeyBlade (Burst). I don't like to brag but I see myself as creative so any advice you can give may hep me fix my launcher. Please and thank you.

Sounds like a malfunction related to the spring; it could have gotten unwound or broken. Either way, you'll definitely need to take your launcher apart.

Though it's for the MFB Beylauncher, the internals of the Burst Beylaunchers are mostly identical. I'd recommend watching this video by AkirasDaddy to get familiar with the Beylauncher's internals.

Why Hasn't ANYONE Made the Clever Joke of a Beyblader Farting after they Say Let it rip since that's a Double-Meaning Both refering to Pulling the Ripcord and Farting?! Since It's so obvious, why hasn't it been done before?!

Is it because making a Reference to Farts is against the Rules of this forum?!
1. Its not against the rules
2. Im sure someone has made that joke before
3. And if not, its because its stupidly immature
Hey there,  
I'm about to start getting diverse Beyblade Burst items and as I, of course, never had any of them in my own hands, here's a little questing question:

So would it be possible to attach the Launcher Grip that it's mounted like the normal left hand held but turned around like 180°?

I could imagine that this could be really unstable but I kinda wanna create like my own launch stance
Have there been any formal tests of Gigant Gaia? When it came out people described it as a wall when it comes to Burst Defense, yet I haven't seen any testing or heard much about it since.

My theory is that the stones on the side act like Wyvern's blades for deflecting attacks so it might outclass Wyvern in defense with its similar actions and stronger teeth, but without any tests I can't say much more (And I want to write a draft for it too)
(May. 02, 2017  9:14 PM)SebiTheCookie Wrote: Hey there,  
I'm about to start getting diverse Beyblade Burst items and as I, of course, never had any of them in my own hands, here's a little questing question:

So would it be possible to attach the Launcher Grip that it's mounted like the normal left hand held but turned around like 180°?

I could imagine that this could be really unstable but I kinda wanna create like my own launch stance

I believe what you are describing is impossible, but you should try drawing what you mean, to be certain hah.

(May. 02, 2017  9:23 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Have there been any formal tests of Gigant Gaia? When it came out people described it as a wall when it comes to Burst Defense, yet I haven't seen any testing or heard much about it since.

My theory is that the stones on the side act like Wyvern's blades for deflecting attacks so it might outclass Wyvern in defense with its similar actions and stronger teeth, but without any tests I can't say much more (And I want to write a draft for it too)

No formal tests as far as I know, but I tested it right before one of the past tournaments and it was very so-so, I doubt it won anything significantly.
(May. 02, 2017  9:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No formal tests as far as I know, but I tested it right before one of the past tournaments and it was very so-so, I doubt it won anything significantly.

How would you say it compares to more well known choices for defense like Wyvern or Odin?
Poorly, although I do not know if I would personally classify Odin as Defense?
I see. That's a shame.

And well, Odin Heavy Defense was one of the most well known combos earlier in the game so it kinda has Defense connotation with it.