Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 25, 2017  10:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: At most, 20 bucks. They are like the cheapest things in the plastic gen.

The beyblade in the box, unopened for 20 bucks?
(Apr. 26, 2017  12:38 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The beyblade in the box, unopened for 20 bucks?

30 at the utter most, but they were produced a LOT, unlike others.
(Apr. 26, 2017  12:44 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: 30 at the utter most, but they were produced a LOT, unlike others.

I am just going through amazon or Ebay. The used ones are $30 bucks and an unopened are over $60 bucks.
(Apr. 26, 2017  12:50 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I am just going through amazon or Ebay. The used ones are $30 bucks and an unopened are over $60 bucks.

That is scalping by them. Those sites are always overpriced. I have seen them for 10 bucks, and a member on the WBO will probably sell it to you for 15, at the most.
(Apr. 26, 2017  12:52 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That is scalping by them. Those sites are always overpriced. I have seen them for 10 bucks, and a member on the WBO will probably sell it to you for 15, at the most.
Like who?
(Apr. 26, 2017  12:52 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That is scalping by them. Those sites are always overpriced. I have seen them for 10 bucks, and a member on the WBO will probably sell it to you for 15, at the most.

True, i remember paying like £5 for my nib one before but that was 4 years ago. Still dragoon g never been in demand so even now it shouldn't really cost more than £10
(Apr. 26, 2017  11:12 AM)KJ styles Wrote: How can I get beyblades

You buy them with your own money, off of Ebay, Amazon, or any other store. Hasbro also distributes to Target and Walmart, as well as Toys-R-Us.

(Apr. 26, 2017  8:19 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Like who?

Look in the Beyblade Marketplace, and open a thread for buying a Dragoon G. That should allow you to get offers for someone to sell you one.
What's the explanation for Left Spin Beyblades being able to Burst Right Spin Beyblades despite the fact that they work like gears?
(Apr. 26, 2017  9:25 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: What's the explanation for Left Spin Beyblades being able to Burst Right Spin Beyblades despite the fact that they work like gears?

Generally, I think it's more of the collision force in this case, instead of the direction.
(Apr. 26, 2017  10:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Generally, I think it's more of the collision force in this case, instead of the direction.

Can you give thoughts on my theory?

My general theory is spin speed. When the Left Spin Beyblade is spinning slower (which is common with a String Launcher vs Long Winder battle) the Right Spin Beyblade will want to push it faster, the more resistance it experiences from that (Weight and Friction with the Stadium) the more it will unravel. So for a Left Spin Beyblade to be ideal for Burst Attack it must have Heavy weight and High Friction. A heavy opponent will make it easier as well due to the higher Burst chance heavy combos have.
(Apr. 26, 2017  9:25 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: What's the explanation for Left Spin Beyblades being able to Burst Right Spin Beyblades despite the fact that they work like gears?

I think someone mentioned this but I guess their mechanisms are built in a way where the burst function is in opposite directions to the beys spin rotation hence left spin bey pushing a bey spinning right with its burst function going left would burst the right spin bey. I probably worded it terribly but this is what I think.

Ideally, left spin vs right spin means that they turn together like gears (have zero relative velocity at each edge). In that case, it would be impossible for either to Burst the other. But any difference in velocity, whether it's one rotating faster than the other or one or both moving around the Stadium, that will add relative velocity that can unclick or Burst either Beyblade. Aggressive shapes like on Attack types (like L2) can also cause all sorts of diff interactions, with the uneven surface of most Layers potentially allowing them to apply force in such a way as to Burst the opponent.
I'm looking into buying a plastic g revolution beyblade pretty soon. However most cheap ones are sonokong. I understand they are still authentic but I am not a fan of their stickers being that some of them have different spelling for the bey (dragon for dragoon or dracel for draciel). If I were print new stickers out to replace it with the japanese stickers, whats the best possible way I can maintain quality with the replacement stickers?
(Apr. 27, 2017  12:53 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: I'm looking into buying a plastic g revolution beyblade pretty soon. However most cheap ones are sonokong. I understand they are still authentic but I am not a fan of their stickers being that some of them have different spelling for the bey (dragon for dragoon or dracel for draciel). If I were print new stickers out to replace it with the japanese stickers, whats the best possible way I can maintain quality with the replacement stickers?

Well, there is a Sticker Sheet sharing thread here, and you can just print them on to a sticky paper and resize them. (Maybe at hardware shops, idk)
Will there ever be a tournament in Kansas again!
(Apr. 27, 2017  2:34 AM)mateo8931 Wrote: Will there ever be a tournament in Kansas again!

That's up to the Kansas community

https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?act...order=desc
(Apr. 18, 2017  12:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just basically pinch the handle, only hold it with your thumb and one or two fingers. Just practice until you pull the quickest and let go near the very end, before the rope starts pulling back.

I personally pull all the way through but let it slip from my fingers at the end.

(Apr. 27, 2017  12:51 AM)Cake Wrote: Ideally, left spin vs right spin means that they turn together like gears (have zero relative velocity at each edge). In that case, it would be impossible for either to Burst the other. But any difference in velocity, whether it's one rotating faster than the other or one or both moving around the Stadium, that will add relative velocity that can unclick or Burst either Beyblade. Aggressive shapes like on Attack types (like L2) can also cause all sorts of diff interactions, with the uneven surface of most Layers potentially allowing them to apply force in such a way as to Burst the opponent.
Its also still making contact with something.
mj9, I decided to rebreak the string launcher handle from where I used superglue due to reading the burst rules. But I wasn't sure if I can still use it, with the fact that some of the superglue is still remaining.
(Apr. 28, 2017  7:42 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: mj9, I decided to rebreak the string launcher handle from where I used superglue due to reading the burst rules. But I wasn't sure if I can still use it, with the fact that some of the superglue is still remaining.

Where is the remaining superglue located cause that's if it interferes with how the launcher interacts or how you launch then it might be illegal
I can't sync my BeyLogger with the app anymore... Whenever I try, I get to a screen with two boxes I could tick. I had this once before and could get past it by just confirming without ticking a box, but that doesn't work anymore.

What is this?
(Apr. 28, 2017  11:17 AM)Homax Wrote: I can't sync my BeyLogger with the app anymore... Whenever I try, I get to a screen with two boxes I could tick. I had this once before and could get past it by just confirming without ticking a box, but that doesn't work anymore.

What is this?

they said an update was coming so maybe wait for that
Would it be better to buy one B-80 RB where the prize bey is confirmed or to buy the full set?
(Apr. 28, 2017  1:29 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Would it be better to buy one B-80 RB where the prize bey is confirmed or to buy the full set?

It really depends what you own already and which pieces you are looking for hah.
(Apr. 28, 2017  10:24 AM)mj9 Wrote: Where is the remaining superglue located cause that's if it interferes with how the launcher interacts or how you launch then it might be illegal

You know where the handle has that somewhat u shape design with a diamond shape, that whole u shaped handle broke off and the broken handle now has the diamond shape looks. Uncertain