Ask a question, get an answer! #2

For those of you who own Fang Fenrir, how is it? I know it is not the best layer, but is it pathetic or just mediocre?
Considering the RNG factor of Beyblade Burst, would you suggest it is the most balanced beyblade series? From my Hasbro tops, I have yet to see any sort of dominance from any particular one, even online.
(Apr. 29, 2017  12:21 AM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: Considering the RNG factor of Beyblade Burst, would you suggest it is the most balanced beyblade series?  From my Hasbro tops, I have yet to see any sort of dominance from any particular one, even online.

Not really, considering the teeth/slopes on many layers are nerfed to hell and back some are just useless like Storm Spriggan or Dranzer S (Burst)
(Apr. 29, 2017  12:26 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Not really, considering the teeth/slopes on many layers are nerfed to hell and back some are just useless like Storm Spriggan or Dranzer S (Burst)
Nerfed from TT or Hasbro nerfed?  I heard many were buffed too!  However, please don't tell me it's better than, to invest in TT beys, because I don't have the money, and I'm concerned about the teeth wearing out.
(Apr. 29, 2017  2:09 AM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: Nerfed from TT or Hasbro nerfed?  I heard many were buffed too!  However, please don't tell me it's better than, to invest in TT beys, because I don't have the money, and I'm concerned about the teeth wearing out.

You only have to worry about the single layers for teeth wear, from the dual layers on, the teeth were made wider so they don't wear down at all.

And yeah some were buffed like Victory Valkyrie -> Valtryek V2, Storm Spriggan -> Spryzen S2 and Unicorn -> Unicrest but others were horribly nerfed like Odin -> Odax, Neptune -> Nepstrius and Valkyrie -> Valtryek.

So Hasbro has the same problem as Takara Tomy just in different parts.
(Apr. 29, 2017  2:39 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: You only have to worry about the single layers for teeth wear, from the dual layers on, the teeth were made wider so they don't wear down at all.

And yeah some were buffed like Victory Valkyrie -> Valtryek V2, Storm Spriggan -> Spryzen S2 and Unicorn -> Unicrest but others were horribly nerfed like Odin -> Odax, Neptune -> Nepstrius and Valkyrie -> Valtryek.

Sweet thanks man!  Really cool to see the metagame more balanced or at least interesting with those kinds of buffs!  However, when does the dual layer start?  I'm still new to burst and pretty much all my knowledge is in regards to the metal fight saga. Does the dual layer mean in regards to the Victory Valtryek and forward, or like the newest release by TT?

Thanks Smile
(Apr. 29, 2017  2:43 AM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: Sweet thanks man!  Really cool to see the metagame more balanced or at least interesting with those kinds of buffs!  However, when does the dual layer start?  I'm still new to burst and pretty much all my knowledge is in regards to the metal fight saga. Does the dual layer mean in regards to the Victory Valtryek and forward, or like the newest release by TT?

Thanks Smile

Yeah, Victory Valkyrie and forward (Though the original Xcalibur has the wider teeth too). The single layers are out of production so they're expensive to get anyway. I think the God Series might be the cheapest right now since they're new.
Sweet. Well I plan on collecting Hasbro then for performance and want to put effort into figuring out what works for myself as opposed to already pre determined combos, however I do plan on buying one or two TT's for collection purposes - thank you!

Also, where can I buy a Takara Tomy stadium (Literally any of them besides Zero G) under $25? I looked at our shop and there are no stadiums for sale, and Amazon and ebay, what's left is $100 +
(Apr. 29, 2017  3:13 AM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: Sweet. Well I plan on collecting Hasbro then for performance and want to put effort into figuring out what works for myself as opposed to already pre determined combos, however I do plan on buying one or two TT's for collection purposes - thank you!

Also, where can I buy a Takara Tomy stadium (Literally any of them besides Zero G) under $25? I looked at our shop and there are no stadiums for sale, and Amazon and ebay, what's left is $100 +

Cheapest one I can find on Amazon is a Burst Stadium for $45 unfortunately.

You can try Hobby Link Japan as they have cheap prices (Burst stadium is about $11) but they're also backordered constantly and they take weeks to ship
(Apr. 29, 2017  2:39 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: You only have to worry about the single layers for teeth wear, from the dual layers on, the teeth were made wider so they don't wear down at all.

Valtryek is actually fairly respectable, it's worse than mint TT Valkyrie but better than a worn one. Think of it like a slightly worn TT Valkyrie that never completely wears out.
So I re dntly bought a xeno xcalibur and it cane today. Its a young toys version ( that is the official liscened korean maker correct?) And it seems the QR code does not work with the TT app. Is it because its the koreab maker? Or is my aoo out of date or something. Any help would be appreciated!
(Apr. 29, 2017  7:31 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: So I re dntly bought a xeno xcalibur and it cane today. Its a young toys version ( that is the official liscened korean maker correct?) And it seems the QR code does not work with the TT app. Is it because its the koreab maker? Or is my aoo out of date or something. Any help would be appreciated!
I think the app is not working for some people atm
(Apr. 29, 2017  11:21 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: What is the best random booster

Fo burst hands down 2 but it's hard to get now
(Apr. 29, 2017  11:49 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: So can you tell me another one

Second best are probably 5 and 6
(Apr. 29, 2017  11:49 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: So can you tell me another one

you can still find 2 but if not 1 as there is only one bad beyblade you can pull (spriggan wing claw)
Another question. Does anyone know what,the current most durable burst launcher is, or a mod to keep the launcher top notch? I used my sword launcher heavily after recieving it last night, and I can already feel it skipping. It could just be the korean manufacturer isnt as quality, or it could be user error. Any tips on preserving launcher life? And most durable launcher?
(Apr. 29, 2017  3:47 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Another question.  Does anyone know what,the current most durable burst launcher is, or a mod to keep the launcher top notch? I used my sword launcher heavily after recieving it last night, and I can already feel it skipping. It could just be the korean manufacturer isnt as quality, or it could be user error. Any tips on preserving launcher life? And most durable launcher?

Most durable has to be the Light Launcher + Long Winder
Please tell me do the 'legends hyperblades beys' also are made by takaratomy or only by Hasbro?
(Apr. 29, 2017  7:31 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: So I re dntly bought a xeno xcalibur and it cane today. Its a young toys version ( that is the official liscened korean maker correct?) And it seems the QR code does not work with the TT app. Is it because its the koreab maker? Or is my aoo out of date or something. Any help would be appreciated!

The Korean QR codes only work with the Korean Burst app.
(Apr. 29, 2017  4:11 PM)ryukai Wrote: Please tell me do the 'legends hyperblades beys' also are made by takaratomy or only by Hasbro?

The "Hyperblades" are Hasbro only
(Apr. 29, 2017  4:22 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The "Hyperblades" are Hasbro only

To add to this, the "hyperblades" are hasbro's ver of Takara's Metal Fight 4d
I looked at the what to buy guide for Burst, and I am legitimately confused and cannot translate it to Hasbro names for my life. Can anyone help?
(Apr. 29, 2017  8:51 PM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: I looked at the what to buy guide for Burst, and I am legitimately confused and cannot translate it to Hasbro names for my life. Can anyone help?

Well, the things top tier for Takara are different for hasbro. Like Roktavor is good, but not Ragnarok.