Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 01, 2013  1:09 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Thing is, I hate dragooon. I want a combo utilising bahamdia.

**Fall down die** Why do u hate dragooon Smithicide
(Oct. 01, 2013  1:09 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Thing is, I hate dragooon. I want a combo utilising bahamdia.
And I want a combo utilising Jade, we can't always get what we want.

But the only top tier synchrome with Bahamdia would be Ifraid.
what is the best attack, defence, and stamina pre hws beyblades
(Oct. 01, 2013  4:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: what is the best attack, defence, and stamina pre hws beyblades

Uncustomized ?
Yeah uncustomized
There are really no great Beyblades uncustomized, but you could consider Libra and Virgo for Stamina, and either Pegasis or L Drago for Attack; nothing really for Defense in my opinion.

By the way, the proper name for that series of Beyblades is "the Metal System", not "pre HWS".
I guess Quzalcoatl for Attack, Libra for Defense, and Virgo for Stamina.
Escolpio and Pisces were pretty bad.
Like Kai-V said, Pegasis or L-Drago for attack, Virgo and Libra for stamina, but couldn't Libra also be used for defense?
With BS, I am really not certain.
(Oct. 01, 2013  5:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are really no great Beyblades uncustomized, but you could consider Libra and Virgo for Stamina, and either Pegasis or L Drago for Attack; nothing really for Defense in my opinion.

By the way, the proper name for that series of Beyblades is "the Metal System", not "pre HWS".

Ok, thanks ( that's what I wanted to hear because I just ordered ldrago and omg can't believe kei-v answered my post)
(Oct. 01, 2013  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: With BS, I am really not certain.
Well compared to the other options in the Metal System, wouldn't it be the best choice, uncustomised?
(Oct. 01, 2013  5:09 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  5:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are really no great Beyblades uncustomized, but you could consider Libra and Virgo for Stamina, and either Pegasis or L Drago for Attack; nothing really for Defense in my opinion.

Ok, thanks ( that's what I wanted to hear because I just ordered ldrago and omg can't believe kei-v answered my post)
You could simply buy the "Beyblade Super Deck Set" it pretty much great alone. (don't mind burn MW too much recoil and it too light)
What? I could've sworn Burn used to be top tier for stamina with earth?
(Oct. 01, 2013  11:55 AM)Tri Wrote: What? I could've sworn Burn used to be top tier for stamina with earth?
Yes it was. I don't know how he could say it's not. I've used it in tournaments and it doesn't have that much recoil.
I was wondering what's better Duo or Phantom for stamina?
(Oct. 01, 2013  2:12 PM)pegasis rulz Wrote: I was wondering what's better Duo or Phantom for stamina?

They're both very good, but Duo is overall better.
(Oct. 01, 2013  2:12 PM)pegasis rulz Wrote: I was wondering what's better Duo or Phantom for stamina?

I have to agree with leone19 I do think phantom is very good but duo combines defense with stamina while phantom is mostly for stamina, so duo is better
Well, actually, they are so close to each other that the only factor determining which will win is the mold. Phantom and Duo are just about exactly even when it comes to stamina.

People just use Duo more because it has far less recoil. Wink
(Oct. 01, 2013  7:37 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Well, actually, they are so close to each other that the only factor determining which will win is the mold. Phantom and Duo are just about exactly even when it comes to stamina.

People just use Duo more because it has far less recoil. Wink

Exactly, that's what I was trying to explain Wink
This question gets asked so much I figured I'd make a table:

Phantom vs. Duo Wrote:Phantom

= Amazing Stamina

+ More attack
+ Can use on lower tracks without scraping

- More recoil
- Less defense

? Does not overhang the track
? Significantly Wider
? Does not expose the Clear Wheel at all

Duo

= Amazing Stamina

+ More defense
+ No recoil
+ Synergizes well with disk-based tracks

- No attack
- Cannot use on low tracks

? Overhangs the track
? Much smaller radius
? Clear Wheel is very exposed

Let me know if I missed anything.
Wow... that's awesome! Did you just come up with that on the spot?
(Oct. 01, 2013  7:58 PM)Ingulit Wrote: This question gets asked so much I figured I'd make a table:

= Amazing Stamina

+ More attack

- More recoil
- Less defense

? Significantly Wider

Duo

= Amazing Stamina

+ More defense
+ No recoil

- No attack

? Overhangs the track
? Much smaller radius

Thanks a lot ingulit. It'll really clear that up. I also had a question, although it may have to br in random thoughts, I know flash gives less recoil, but is their any other reason that makes it better/worse than the variaries.
(Oct. 01, 2013  8:04 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  7:58 PM)Ingulit Wrote: This question gets asked so much I figured I'd make a table:

= Amazing Stamina

+ More attack

- More recoil
- Less defense

? Significantly Wider

Duo

= Amazing Stamina

+ More defense
+ No recoil

- No attack

? Overhangs the track
? Much smaller radius

Thanks a lot ingulit. It'll really clear that up. I also had a question, although it may have to br in random thoughts, I know flash gives less recoil, but is their any other reason that makes it better/worse than the variaries.

From what I know, Flash has less-recoil, and the overall-shape (Attack Mode) of it is very efficient for Attack.
Variares has more recoil, less smash, and it's much lighter. Simple as that. Wink

Although they're both still technically top-tier LOL. XD
So I don't remember...How did Ultra get banned?