Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ah thank you so much everyone! I'll be hunting for the pieces then!
Hi guys, just after a bit of quick help.

Just received a bunch of Takaratomy beys and the performance tips on quite a few don't sit very well on the spin tracks. They stay locked on ok but the have quite a bit of wiggle room on the performance tip. This seems to drastically reduce the stamina of the beys. I was wondering if other people come across this and how you counter it??

Any help would be great thanks.
There's no real 'legal' way (WBO-tournament-wise) to fix it, unfortunately. Unhappy

Although that problem shouldn't be that common, and shouldn't affect the performance drastically unless they fall off or wiggle almost to the point of coming off.
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:44 AM)Cannon Wrote: There's no real 'legal' way (WBO-tournament-wise) to fix it, unfortunately. Unhappy

Although that problem shouldn't be that common, and shouldn't affect the performance drastically unless they fall off or wiggle almost to the point of coming off.

Cool, make a pretty crazy noise compared to the ones that don't wiggle. I just swapped tips onto a few of my hasbro ones, and the tips sit a lot better and don't wiggle at all. Seem to be thier worst on the tracks that they came with...
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:30 AM)Parkway91 Wrote: Hi guys, just after a bit of quick help.

Just received a bunch of Takaratomy beys and the performance tips on quite a few don't sit very well on the spin tracks. They stay locked on ok but the have quite a bit of wiggle room on the performance tip. This seems to drastically reduce the stamina of the beys. I was wondering if other people come across this and how you counter it??

I also have the same problem with by 2 beys .
Can anyone explain to me why Wyvang has the smash it does? It has contact points, but they don't seem significant enough to produce all of that smash alone.
But you forget... it is the heaviest Chrome Wheel out there! With this weight it can pack a punch!
What would be a better defense track ad145 or gb145
Thanks
gb145 woukd be better for its weight.
Me again, is there a big "power" difference between HMS and MFB/Zero-G?

I'm thinking about organizing some beyblade tourneaments arround here but, since almost nobody have them, I would lend or rent my blades for the battle. They are all HMS

However, if someone DOES show up with a MFB or Zero-G, will he wipe the tourneament, or my HMS stand a chance?
Hms does stand a chance, but it depends on how strong the combo is, but generally you cant have battles with mfb vs. hms
(Jul. 08, 2013  5:07 PM)lucaspalmeiras Wrote: Me again, is there a big "power" difference between HMS and MFB/Zero-G?

I'm thinking about organizing some beyblade tourneaments arround here but, since almost nobody have them, I would lend or rent my blades for the battle. They are all HMS

However, if someone DOES show up with a MFB or Zero-G, will he wipe the tourneament, or my HMS stand a chance?

HMS are a part of a whole different generation, so there is no way that an HMS and an MFB or Zero G would battle since you are not allowed to let them battle, since HMS will have its own tournament and so would MFB.

There are different formats, for an HMS format tournament, only HMS would be used, but for a Zero G or an MFB tournament, you'd only be allowed to use MFB or Zero G.

Read the PDF files from this thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
At the beginning of the Metal Fight Beyblade series, both HMS and it were rather equal, but with the later release of 4D and then Zero-G, I doubt HMS would stand a chance unless it was some extraordinary stamina battle.
(Jul. 08, 2013  5:14 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2013  5:07 PM)lucaspalmeiras Wrote: Me again, is there a big "power" difference between HMS and MFB/Zero-G?

HMS are a part of a whole different generation, so there is no way that an HMS and an MFB or Zero G would battle since you are not allowed to let them battle, since HMS will have its own tournament and so would MFB.

There are different formats, for an HMS format tournament, only HMS would be used, but for a Zero G or an MFB tournament, you'd only be allowed to use MFB or Zero G.

Read the PDF files from this thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules

I know this, I'm going an "unnoficial" tourneament, just for fun. There isn't enough bladers arround here to make a tourneament on WBO standards.

I'm just asking if someone with MFB would dominate easily.

(Jul. 08, 2013  5:10 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Hms does stand a chance, but it depends on how strong the combo is, but generally you cant have battles with mfb vs. hms

(Jul. 08, 2013  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: At the beginning of the Metal Fight Beyblade series, both HMS and it were rather equal, but with the later release of 4D and then Zero-G, I doubt HMS would stand a chance unless it was some extraordinary stamina battle.

I see...

Yeah, que HMS blades I got are reaaally early ones, it's that pac with Gaia Dragoon, Dracial and Driger.

Well, thanks anyways!
(Jul. 08, 2013  4:04 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: But you forget... it is the heaviest Chrome Wheel out there! With this weight it can pack a punch!

Weight doesn't equal smash. If it did, Diablo would've been top tier upon release for attack, which it wasn't.

@*Ginga*- In Synchrom with itself, it has eight minor contact points, and four big ones. Compared to things like Gryph, which have two, this means a)Greater chance of contact points hitting during contact, and b)More smash

This is kinda a theory since I don't know much about physics, but I'm preeeety sure it's correct.
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:27 PM)beybladeindia Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:30 AM)Parkway91 Wrote: Hi guys, just after a bit of quick help.

I also have the same problem with by 2 beys .

I might be late on this one. If you go on youtube and search up "Akirasdaddy" he has a solution to it. I don't know if its WBO legal, and its a bit risky. If you do it correctly, it will work.
What bey combo that we know of has the longest solo spin time (HMS, MFB, Zero G)?
Look for the thread it shoukd have the answer anyways, i think its phantom b:d(hasbro) not sure so find the thread.
This is a random stupid question,but i dont suppose i could request and buy a original, custom fusion wheel and energy ring that world work with all other parts from metal masters to metal fury. So basically, i would like to create my own fusion wheel and energy ring design and make it into tangible pieces.
in MFB and possibly 0-G, wouldn't it be a Phantom Cancer BGrin with a MF2 bolt that has a plastic core and metal rim, since it would have all of that outward weight distribution?
Can someone also give me a chart to tell Wat People mean when they say MF-M, MF-H, etc.?
(Jul. 09, 2013  4:53 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Can someone also give me a chart to tell Wat People mean when they say MF-M, MF-H, etc.?

Beywiki:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face
Another question. Dont you think that its highly inaccurate that people say that Left-rotating beys have the ability to absorb spin energy from Right-rotating beys. Its a known fact that when two rotating objects that spin in opposite directions make contact with eachother, instead of taking away momentum, both objects are benefited. Just the opposite happens when two rotating objects that spin in the same direction make contact.
That's the debate when people call it "spin-stealing" or spin-equalizing, the term spin-stealing cam from the anime IIRC andit kindmof stuck, also spin steealing makes more sense to some people.
It's not inaccurate. Left-spin beyblades actually steal spin from the opposing beyblade AKA Spin Equalizing.