Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Thanks Cannon, and sorry if it's a troll ?, but if you use a left wing track on a right spin stamina type, would you be trading spin time for defense or is it a bad idea all around?

@ above ?: Wario/a9 has actually made a right rotating bey that spin steals from left spin, so I say dropkick is correct, it's just that left spin beys are more designed for it(if anyone wants to know, it's hasbro Scythe PegasusII CH145WD if he gets any top tier beys, I'll ask him to write a test thread)
(Jul. 09, 2013  5:13 AM)Dropkick Wrote: Another question. Dont you think that its highly inaccurate that people say that Left-rotating beys have the ability to absorb spin energy from Right-rotating beys. Its a known fact that when two rotating objects that spin in opposite directions make contact with eachother, instead of taking away momentum, both objects are benefited. Just the opposite happens when two rotating objects that spin in the same direction make contact.

Smh at the first two attempted answers to this question.

You are exactly right. Just because a Beyblade spins Left, it does not automatically steal spin from a right spinning Beyblade just because it is going Left, that makes no sense what so ever.

In the Plastic Generation, there are plenty of examples of this. I remember being able to build a right spin custom that I could launch at half speed against a Left Spin custom, and the Right spin custom would win.

In MFB, Meteo L Drago is without a doubt, the most popular for Spin Stealing. The reason behind this is mainly the Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel with the rubber that grants such effective spin stealing, had Meteo L Drago been a Right Spin, then it would have the same effect on Left Spin Beyblades, but due to the small amount of Left Spin Metal/Clear Wheels, it would not be as effective.

As earthwolf1404 pointed out, it is also possible to build Right Spin Spin Stealers. Weather they are as effective as Meteo L Drago though, I am not sure.
I was wandering, what the flop is the beypoints system about. To be more specific...

1. What is the beypoints system?
2. How do i earn beypoints?
3. What do i use beypoints for?
4. Does the beypoints system have anything to do with the tounaments that i may attend to?
For me, Dragooon is the most popular because of its weight (which allows it not to be KOd as often) and its weight distribution. Also, you are right about the right spin stealing part, but the beyblade would have to be completely round to spin steal from a left spin.
I get it, so Kai, your saying that its because of meteo l-drago's rubber contact points that is has some momentun-stealing capabilities.
(Jul. 09, 2013  5:47 AM)Dropkick Wrote: I was wandering, what the flop is the beypoints system about. To be more specific...

1. What is the beypoints system?
2. How do i earn beypoints?
3. What do i use beypoints for?
4. Does the beypoints system have anything to do with the tounaments that i may attend to?

The Help section has all your answers.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

Next time, you should ask on the Questions about the WBO thread. Smile
(Jul. 09, 2013  5:56 AM)Dropkick Wrote: I get it, so Kai, your saying that its because of meteo l-drago's rubber contact points that is has some momentun-stealing capabilities.

Precisely, that is what makes it the most preferred for Spin Stealing in MFB.

(Jul. 09, 2013  5:50 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Also, you are right about the right spin stealing part, but the beyblade would have to be completely round to spin steal from a left spin.

...No it does not. I can list off numerous Plastic Generation Attack Rings that are not "completely round" that are top tier for Zombies in Right or Left Spin. Obviously, it is better to go for a more perfectly round Wheel or AR, that is the entire point.
(Jul. 09, 2013  1:57 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: How do I change my username?

That option has been disabled until beypoint system has been finished.
What are the best tracks for inward weight distribution?
Here is the list of all Tracks.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Track_List

You would mainly want to avoid tracks such as WD145, TR145, SW145, etc.
TH170, CH120, D125, AD145 are a few that would be good.
AD145, and D125 are outward weight distribution not inward just for an FYI.
Why is Phantom considered "superior" to Duo for stamina capabilities?
Ad145 and d125 arent for outward, because of there shape it doesnt extend far out enough, also phantom isnt consideed "superior" to duo, who told you that?
(Jul. 10, 2013  6:06 AM)AZL Wrote: AD145, and D125 are outward weight distribution not inward just for an FYI.

Actually, they are, as majority of their weight is distributed inside.

Phantom has higher solo spin times if I am not mistaken.
I think I was just reading a Build Me a Combo #2 page (I do that a lot along w/ two other people) and I read a post by either Shining God MS or Kai Hiwatari that said that.
(Jul. 10, 2013  6:20 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2013  6:06 AM)AZL Wrote: AD145, and D125 are outward weight distribution not inward just for an FYI.

Actually, they are, as majority of their weight is distributed inside.

Phantom has higher solo spin times if I am not mistaken.
Duo Has lower recoil right? Phantom would be better for pure stamina but Duo's lessened recoil evens everything out, am I right?
I said it, because it is correct.

Duo does have slightly lower recoil, but it does not "even everything" out simply because of this.

Both are Top Tier Stamina Wheels, but when building a Stamina Custom, Phantom gets the pick over Duo.
If you are going for Stamina and are wanting a little more of a Defensive edge, then Duo is the choice.
It comes down to what you are customizing for.

If you feel I am mistaken or am incorrect, then check the Top Tier MFB List and you will see that for Stamina, Phantom is listed above Duo for the reasons I have listed.
I have seen it, thanks for the info. Are you sure it is slightly lower recoil, because BeyWiki said it had nearly no recoil at all so does phantom have low recoil?
I am not saying that Duo has high recoil or much recoil at all for that matter. Duo is probably at the top of the list for Lowest Recoil Metal Wheels. What I meant was that Phantom has slightly more recoil than Duo.
Oh, thank you for the info.
Thank you kyler also.
Phantom's weight distribution, being on the outer and the inner being really light, is what gives it so much stamina. It's why you should try to keep the inner part light as possible and not weight it down with really heavy parts and Metal Faces.
Oh yeah, o knew about metal faces (for an FYI I read nearly every Beywiki Page for MFB before I joined) but I didn't know so much about the rest so thank you Cannon.
Does anyone have a picture of how a worn-down Flash wheel looks like? I read somewhere that wearing it down reduces its attack power.
I can show it when I get my Flash in the mail XD lost it at a tournament, it's being sent to me as we speak.
Which of the RCs are better in speed and attack.?

1. Metal Change Core
OR
2. Metal Flat Core

There may be some difference between these two RCs making one of them slightly beneficial?
This goes in the HMS ask a question get an answer theard.