Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 12, 2013  2:02 AM)ZX Wrote: In Zero-G the performance of the two different types of tips are very different, normally a 's' tip in a BB-10 is extremely easy to KO where in Zero-G they can do "ok" against swaying in the stadium, where a 'D' tip with very little movement from the stadium can self KO itself, or gets KO'ed in Zero-G. It's very hard to explain so I hope it helps.

I think I kinda get it. So being that the D tips have more surface areas, they can be flung out the Zero-G stadium easier? And that S tips are sharp and have very little surface area, they don't get flung around as easy?
(Jul. 12, 2013  3:54 AM)BladeHawk Wrote: What exactly does the BioVolt Corporation do and what is the difference between it and Hiwatari Enterprises?

Well, I know Hiwatari Enterprises is a military company, but I am not exactly sure what exactly Biovolt Corporation was other than a place that trained Beybladers to be soldiers.
What beys does EWD come in?
Nightmare rex or evil befall.
This topic is for questions on the Beyblade toys, by the way. You would need to use the "Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions" thread.
(Jul. 12, 2013  4:05 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:02 AM)ZX Wrote: In Zero-G the performance of the two different types of tips are very different, normally a 's' tip in a BB-10 is extremely easy to KO where in Zero-G they can do "ok" against swaying in the stadium, where a 'D' tip with very little movement from the stadium can self KO itself, or gets KO'ed in Zero-G. It's very hard to explain so I hope it helps.

I think I kinda get it. So being that the D tips have more surface areas, they can be flung out the Zero-G stadium easier? And that S tips are sharp and have very little surface area, they don't get flung around as easy?
Haha yeah you got it!
I'm starting again after quitting for around 5 years so i have some questions about tournaments..

Does tournaments have a age limit?
Do kids above 16 also participate Or just 12-14 years old ?
Anyone here can tell me why i can't find tournaments in New delhi?
If anyone from new delhi.
Add me and Msg that you are a blader so i wouldn't unfriend you.
Https://www.facebook.com/akatsuki.nin.9
1. No
2. The ages vary widely(based on your area)
the others don't pertain to me, but check the bey map.
(Jul. 11, 2013  3:25 PM)ZX Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2013  12:37 PM)Hailo Wrote: If i wanted to re-paint my blade, what is the best kind of paint to use if any?

There really isn't any kind of paint that you could use without it chipping off again, not to mention without adding more weight to the Beyblade which is illegal. Plus from past experience I've found that spray paint tends to also leave paint marks on other metal wheels during battles.

That's true, no paint would last very long. It's just nice to have your top blade looking its best for any opponent before you beat them. Stupid
(Jul. 12, 2013  3:37 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: What does BB-10 mean?

It is the product code for the MFB Attack Stadium.
(Jul. 12, 2013  7:37 AM)kaihiwatari.9 Wrote: Does tournaments have a age limit?

Only official ones, WBO tourneys are non-discriminatory in this matter.
I've been wondering to my self for a couple of weeks, are there any other performance tips that the 230 spintrack works well with, other than the usual WD tip?

Also, what are the best fusion wheels to use when choosing the 230 spintrack?
WD doesn't work well with 230. There are better tips like CS, D, SD, and MB.
(Jul. 12, 2013  4:42 PM)Dropkick Wrote: Also, what are the best fusion wheels to use when choosing the 230 spintrack?

Basalt, phantom, duo, Genbullx2.
Genbull doesn't work with 230 by itself, that would be very unbalanced. It would work on F230, but not 230. So Phantom, Duo, and Basalt/Twisted.
if it's unbalanced on 230, it would be unbalanced on F230, because of the weight distribution, on F230 works because of F230CF (in your terms)
The only situations Genbull² is used in is SR200,TH170 and F230. Also, GCF does everything better than CF if you ask me, Yuko can support me. 230 is only used in Duo___230MB which is a Balance Type. This means that 230 is mostly used for Balance Types, not Stamina types like Genbull². F230 only works because of its Free spinning gimmick, quote the F. Ill take this to PM now.
EDIT: 230 also only works with Phantom which is a Stamina king, but Genbull² probably won't work with 230D/SD in Zero-G now, am I right, haha?
(Jul. 12, 2013  7:13 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: The only situations Genbull² is used in is SR200,TH170 and F230. Also, GCF does everything better than CF if you ask me, Yuko can support me. 230 is only used in Duo___230MB which is a Balance Type. This means that 230 is mostly used for Balance Types, not Stamina types like Genbull². F230 only works because of its Free spinning gimmick, quote the F. Ill take this to PM now.
EDIT: 230 also only works with Phantom which is a Stamina king, but Genbull² probably won't work with 230D/SD in Zero-G now, am I right, haha?

I said what I said because you still base that it works on F230 because of a tip with a "Circle", you only supported what I said, only saying "GCF" instead of "CF", but what I meant is because it can be used with CF and GCF doesn't mean it has better balance on it, CF and GCF only keep it straight but not necessarily balanced
He didn't ask if it was used it zero g or not, he only asked if they work good, they don't uave to be necessarily top tier either.
I just wanted to give him the best answer guys Smile (if this comment offended you, I'm sorry Unhappy ) I was just correcting Kylers answer about Genbull, it isn't good on 230, I know since I have 2.
um im stuck between buying hades kerbecs or Sycthe Kronos.which is better
You post this question in the Purchase Consultation.
(Jul. 12, 2013  7:49 PM)BrendanPod34 Wrote: um im stuck between buying hades kerbecs or Sycthe Kronos.which is better

This does belong in purchase consultation, but:
Kerbecs Pros: clear wheel, metal wheel, track

Cons: tip is outclassed, Hell is outclassed in several cases

Kronos pros: Metal wheel can be useful- (scythe Uranus 85 RS), track is slightly useful

Cons: Kronos, EDS- outclassed
(Jul. 12, 2013  7:13 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: The only situations Genbull² is used in is SR200,TH170 and F230. Also, GCF does everything better than CF if you ask me, Yuko can support me. 230 is only used in Duo___230MB which is a Balance Type. This means that 230 is mostly used for Balance Types, not Stamina types like Genbull². F230 only works because of its Free spinning gimmick, quote the F. Ill take this to PM now.

Sadly I can't back u up haha, 230 is not used for mostly balance combos, Duo___ 230MB is the only balance type on the tier list that utilizes 230, 230 is still used for stamina more IE Phantom____ 230D/SD, Duo___230D/SD. Genbull Genbull may not be top tier on 230 but that does not mean its not good, I don't even think Gunbull has been tested on 230 at all, if it has been tested it has not been tested thoroughly enough.