Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 19, 2011  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  12:50 AM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  12:20 AM)IfritDulux Wrote: Is the Pre HWS Virgo that comes in the set with Pisces and Aries the 5 Minute Mold?

No, it's the 3 minute mold.

It is random, so I doubt you can just claim that all the Virgo Wheels in BB-21 (or BB-22 ?)
are three-minute molds.

Also, IfritDulux, the system is called Metal System. Stop calling it "pre-HWS".

Oh, sorry for the mistake and thanks for the answer Kai-V & TaroBubbleTea.
Is it true that the Twisted (Hasbro) is heavier than Basalt (TT)
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:11 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Is it true that the Twisted (Hasbro) is heavier than Basalt (TT)

No.

What is the second widest Track after BD145?
S130/H145, IIRC.
H145, followed by ED145, WD145, R145 and UW145, which are all about the same. May have forgotten a couple, but H145 is the second widest.

@Ga: ED145 and co are all wider than S130 Wink
What are the B : D molds and which one has the most stamina?
I have an A1. Is that good?
You can't actually "sub" for CH120 because it is a unique part. D125 is probably the closest thing but the two are very different tracks. And, Lightning CH120RF is rather outclassed nowadays, for what it's worth.
Do people use CH120 in attack customs because 120 is a good height? Or is it the advantage in tournament situations to switch heights to best attack your opponents bey?
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:27 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Do people use CH120 in attack customs because 120 is a good height? Or is it the advantage in tournament situations to switch heights to best attack your opponents bey?

It is because 120 is a good height. CH145 is very unstable and any sort of 145 is preferred.
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:27 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Check the Phantom Orion thread.

I don't think it's in that thread. I recall Arupaeo making a post with a list, but I can't find it.

That said, the B: D discussion thread has a lot of info on it, and the post I mentioned may be in there.

@InfiniteLibra: The height switching gimmick is actually quite useful. 120 is perhaps not always as good a height as 125, but the versatility of being able to get to a 145 height (even if it's not a very GOOD 145 track) is worth any tradeoff, as it normally compensates the same things that using 125 does.
A3 is the best overall. A2 and A4 had the most problems.

There's no actual list there that I recall, just more than a dozen pages of scattered reports.
I recall Arupaeo making a singular post somewhere.

And also, dang, I have an A2. I should do a solo spin some time, but I have trouble waiting for 3-minute solo spins, let alone 5-7 mins. Tired
I don't recall anyone having particularly severe negative molds recently anyway - the molds were mostly rated on their consistency of having duds.
I know the Basalt wheel and the 230 track are good, but should I pick Twisted Tempo or Flame Byxis?
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:08 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: I know the Basalt wheel and the 230 track are good, but should I pick Twisted Tempo or Flame Byxis?

Ask in "Purchase Consultation"
Good CW, MW and tip or good track and tip. It's your call.

EDIT: I'm starting to dislike this forum...
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if this seller seems legit? I bought a Beat Lynx from him yesterday.
I mean his prices are really good and his products look real
I saw the feedback and it's pretty consistent... But then I saw this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140630427796#ht_5870wt_1185
I mean, compared to some prices this guy has amazing prices, I want to know if it's too good to be true...
Thanks Grin

EDIT: NVM I missed the shipping cost Tired
One Question, Is Duo Uranus Heavy like Basalt? Please tell me, im deciding what to get.
(Nov. 19, 2011  8:19 PM)RyomaEchizen Wrote: Hi I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if this seller seems legit? I bought a Beat Lynx from him yesterday.
EDIT: NVM I missed the shipping cost Tired

I'm glad you answered your own question, but this belonged in Purchase Consultation.

(Nov. 20, 2011  12:28 AM)xXAresXx Wrote: One Question, Is Duo Uranus Heavy like Basalt? Please tell me, im deciding what to get.

Basic searching my friend. All the weights are posted in the thread for b-121 which is the set that contains this beyblade
Basalt is about 47.
Duo is 45.
So yes, it's heavy much like Basalt. Smile
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:52 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: EDIT: I'm starting to dislike this forum...

Do not answer questions that do not belong here, especially after people have redirected the original offender. You've done this a couple of times before - if we tell someone to go somewhere else, they need to go there, ask it there, and have it answered there.

If you dislike the rules being enforced, leave.
What were Screw and Vulcan good for?