Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Just got Gravity Perseus. Which mode is better and how do I recognize it?
(the TT thing on the back of the box was confusing)
Gravity Perseus is better in Counter Mode.
Counter Mode is recognized by the singular red sticker in the center of the contact point.
Defense Mode has 3 red stickers, and to make it easier to understand for you, is the mode described as depicting Medusa's eyes in the anime. Smile
Had you gone to the Gravity Perseus thread first (search, search, search) you would have found all you needed to know - including detailed pictures that answer your second question.

To be perfectly clear, please search first before asking a question. We've probably already answered it already! Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-80-Gr...ht=gravity
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz358...erMode.jpg
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz358...seMode.jpg
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:43 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Had you gone to the Gravity Perseus thread first (search, search, search) you would have found all you needed to know - including detailed pictures that answer your second question.

Well, to be perfectly honest, the same could probably be said about that page-long discussion on the modes of M145 that you started in the Beyblade Random Thoughts.
Let he who is casting blame with purpose cast the first post.
No, it means don't call people out on garbage just to call them out on garbage. I'm sure he was aware that he made a mistake then - what relevance has it to him informing someone else?

If you would really like to grind his chops about his apparent hypocrisy, PM him about it, don't drag this mess out into the street.
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:04 PM)Nocto Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:43 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Had you gone to the Gravity Perseus thread first (search, search, search) you would have found all you needed to know - including detailed pictures that answer your second question.

Well, to be perfectly honest, the same could probably be said about that page-long discussion on the modes of M145 that you started in the Beyblade Random Thoughts.

(Nov. 18, 2011  4:27 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...
If you would really like to grind his chops about his apparent hypocrisy, PM him about it, don't drag this mess out into the street.

Actually, I'd like to take it to the street as it serves a useful purpose around searching threads.

Nocto: Show me one post from that thread that says "legal" or "illegal"...

You can't because there isn't one. Please feel free to search the thread to confirm.

The discussion we had earlier in the random thoughts thread (though better suited for the official rules thread) was entirely based around the legality of how the M145 part is used - not what the M145 part does. Hazel and I disagree about its legal use, but that doesn't change the fact that the conversation we all were having was both original and useful to have.
Plus, that's what random thoughts is for.

That said, it'd be better if we all got back on topic now, this is "Ask a Question get an Answer", not "Ask a Question, Get a Tenuous Argument That Belongs In PM's". Tongue_out
This is probably an obvious question, and I've tried to search for it, but couldn't find any results, so my question is, what is a tornado stall?
Wow! If you didn't find an answer for this, you probably didn't search well...
Its been said various times that Tornado Stall is an informal term coined by a bunch of WBO members.
Tornado stalling means to circle the stadium, keeping at the tornado ridge of the stadium.
If this seemed complicated- It is simply circling around the stadium at its border. The BB-10 has a ridge, called Tornado Ridge. This is the ridge along which a beyblade circles while tornado stalling.

Search well next time. Smile
i got a passport last month and i wanted to know do i have to renew it at the begining of the year or renew it in October next year?
October next year. But this would go in 'Questions about the WBO' topic.
Is the Pre HWS Virgo that comes in the set with Pisces and Aries the 5 Minute Mold?
Is there any way I can wear down my Hasbro CS really fast? Because I've been using it for about 2 months and still, whenever I launch it for the first 5 seconds it acts like an RF. I don't have enough money for a TT Ray Unicorno yet, and after 2 months I'm getting very impatient...So, is there a way?
(Oh, and answer Ifrit's question first ^)
(Nov. 19, 2011  12:20 AM)IfritDulux Wrote: Is the Pre HWS Virgo that comes in the set with Pisces and Aries the 5 Minute Mold?

No, it's the 3 minute mold.
i've heard a lot of discussion about this from numerous sources, and i just want to understand it fully. is it true that metal faces will most likely (if not always) stop attack-type self-KO's?
(i'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread. i looked a lot on this site, and this seemed the closest to what's acceptable to post.)
(Nov. 19, 2011  12:32 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Is there any way I can wear down my Hasbro CS really fast? Because I've been using it for about 2 months and still, whenever I launch it for the first 5 seconds it acts like an RF. I don't have enough money for a TT Ray Unicorno yet, and after 2 months I'm getting very impatient...So, is there a way?
(Oh, and answer Ifrit's question first ^)

Launch it at an angle repeatedly so the the rubber on the edge wears down.

(Nov. 19, 2011  1:07 AM)filipino77 Wrote: i've heard a lot of discussion about this from numerous sources, and i just want to understand it fully. is it true that metal faces will most likely (if not always) stop attack-type self-KO's?
(i'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread. i looked a lot on this site, and this seemed the closest to what's acceptable to post.)

The additional weight helps to reduce the motion of the bey so it can help reduce self KOs, but if you have a bad launch or can't control a sliding shoot then what you need is more practice - not more weight.
Death in Defense Mode has shown to be nearly as good as Basalt.
(Nov. 19, 2011  12:50 AM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  12:20 AM)IfritDulux Wrote: Is the Pre HWS Virgo that comes in the set with Pisces and Aries the 5 Minute Mold?

No, it's the 3 minute mold.

It is random, so I doubt you can just claim that all the Virgo Wheels in BB-21 (or BB-22 ?)
are three-minute molds.

Also, IfritDulux, the system is called Metal System. Stop calling it "pre-HWS".
No. It consists of entirely outclassed parts.
Which is release later: Infinity,/thunder or Basalt?
Thks in advance
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:48 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Which is release later: Infinity,/thunder or Basalt?
Thks in advance

Infinity was available as the Level 5 prize when the BeyPoint card was introduced in 2010. Basalt came later in 2011.