Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 20, 2011  5:36 PM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: Is the #BB-41 stadium good?

No. It was removed from legal play for that reason.
ok, then whats a good stadium for all types of beys, not just one type like an attack stadium, or a stamina stadium?
The Triple Battle Type Stadium from SonoKong is pretty good.
The "attack" stadium is officially considered to be an all round good stadium, despite the misleading name, IIRC.
Tht makes sence, so which would be the best to use? I already have the triple stadium one, but i wanted to look into some good, simple, training/battling ones.
The triple battle stadium released by hasbro is very different to sonokong's triple battle stadium, if you are talking about the hasbro one.

You should use the BB-10 Attack Stadium, by Takara or Sonokong, as that is the main stadium used for WBO play, (due to being the most balanced) thus the best to practice in.
If you already have the former then, unless you really want another stadium, I'd suggest sticking with it.
I have no personal experience with any non-Hasbro stadium more recent than the magnestadium though so I can't really help much.
Life don't begin til' you got a BB-10.
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:10 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Which RBV comes with basalt?

No random booster released so far includes Basalt.
If you put small unnoticeable scratches in a metal wheel with a knife, is it still legal? And yes, I know that was stupid, so there is no need to say that.
It technically consistutes illegal modification of parts, if it has any impact whatsoever on performance...

If the grooves are deep enough you can get your fingernail into them, then it is illegal.
Is there any difference between takara and hasbro Zeus CEWs?
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:30 PM)Hazel Wrote: It technically consistutes illegal modification of parts, if it has any impact whatsoever on performance...

If the grooves are deep enough you can get your fingernail into them, then it is illegal.

Fingernails seems like an arbitrary test to me. I wouldn't consider it to be illegal unless it had a demonstrated impact on performance - and I highly doubt that some scratches would end up making any difference at all.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:34 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:30 PM)Hazel Wrote: It technically consistutes illegal modification of parts, if it has any impact whatsoever on performance...

Fingernails seems like an arbitrary test to me. I wouldn't consider it to be illegal unless it had a demonstrated impact on performance - and I highly doubt that some scratches would end up making any difference at all.

If you can get your fingernail into the groove, there's a very good chance Vari's edges(example) can also hook into it, even if only for an instant, which could technically have a visible impact on performance.

Post a picture.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:38 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:34 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

If you can get your fingernail into the groove, there's a very good chance Vari's edges(example) can also hook into it, even if only for an instant, which could technically have a visible impact on performance.

Post a picture.

The guy said "unnoticeable scratches" so let's not blow this out of proportion. Unless he was grossly understating the facts and there are large grooves in the metal, a picture isn't going to tell the tale here anyway and you have to see and feel the piece in person.
I suppose when it comes to inflicting any modification on a part, I would rather be as sure as possible about it, than assume the better?

Defensive driving never gets you a ticket.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:31 PM)K-LESH Wrote: Is there any difference between takara and hasbro Zeus CEWs?

Yeah, hasbro has a standard (metal flat) one wheaas takra has teh god tip which I'm not sure what it does.
oh i thought hasbro had a red CEW at least? thanks
LOL

While I appreciate the effort, we definitely need a better picture than that. It's blurry and appears to be about 12ppi (it's low resolution).
That doesn't look anything along the lines of "unnoticable" to me, which is precisely why I requested a picture. Not sure how to call it, though.
Who in their right mind would carve in their Phantom wheel? Mind = blown.

But, like Hazel said, it's pretty noticable. I'd ask a Committee Member for a clarification.
*Sigh* Alright, I'll just bring it to the tournament and let them decide. My camera stinks.
Kaiba Yep, I make some bad decisions...