Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 09, 2016  10:03 PM)johnwolf Wrote: Does anyone know how one can buy the Hasbro Variants of Burst online from Canada?

As of now, Zankye is selling them on Ebay. Other than that, we might need to wait until other people sell Burst online. :'/ So Ebay or Amazon is the way for now.
Is there a place where i can make a customize Request for someone to review on the Board for Beyblade burst sense i don't have them?
(Sep. 10, 2016  1:21 AM)johnwolf Wrote: Is there a place where i can make a customize Request for someone to review on the Board for Beyblade burst sense i don't have them?

If you want someone to build you a combo go Here
If you want to see some testings of burst beys go Here
(Sep. 10, 2016  1:21 AM)johnwolf Wrote: Is there a place where i can make a customize Request for someone to review on the Board for Beyblade burst sense i don't have them?

Yes, here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General...Discussion
(Sep. 10, 2016  1:50 AM)johnwolf Wrote: thanks for being so helpful X3.

Np Joyful_3
which advantages has Wyvern over Neptune and Kaiser Kerbeus?
(Sep. 12, 2016  1:07 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: which advantages has Wyvern over Neptune and Kaiser Kerbeus?

I am not sure about the advantage it has over Neptune, as some seem to think that it has none, but over Kaiser Kerbeus, Wyvern has better stamina. So even if the two have similar great Defense, Wyvern is able to also versatile enough to act as a sort of Stamina combination.
Is there a tournament thread for Oregon? And if there isn't, am I allowed to make one?
(Sep. 13, 2016  5:38 AM)NeptuneGT Wrote: Is there a tournament thread for Oregon? And if there isn't, am I allowed to make one?

Yes there is, in the WBO General and North America.

Here, I searched it up for you. There's a couple: https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?act...order=desc

As for making a thread, that isn't recommended if there is one.
Anyone know how to turn off the beylogger?
(Sep. 14, 2016  12:21 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Anyone know how to turn off the beylogger?

There isn't a way apparently. But try pushing down the button and hold it for a bit? Other than that, it turns off by itself after a while.

(Sep. 13, 2016  7:34 AM)NeptuneGT Wrote: Thanks Brisk!

Np!
(Sep. 14, 2016  12:27 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  12:21 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Anyone know how to turn off the beylogger?

There isn't a way apparently. But try pushing down the button and hold it for a bit? Other than that, it turns off itself after a while.

Np!

ok thanks Brisky
(Sep. 14, 2016  12:30 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  12:27 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

There isn't a way apparently. But try pushing down the button and hold it for a bit? Other than that, it turns off itself after a while.

Np!

ok thanks Brisky

Wink Np!
Why is Odin so OP? Please give scientific explanation! @[Wombat] @[Angry Face]
What is the difference between anti attack and mobile defense?
(Sep. 15, 2016  3:06 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Why is Odin so OP? Please give scientific explanation! @[Wombat] @[Angry Face]

Why did you tag these two? haha

If you want to learn more about why Odin was considered banworthy, you can read this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ban-Odi...on=newpost

In summary: it's very difficult to burst, KO, and outspin. However, new releases and strategies have decreased its effectiveness. I wouldn't be surprised to see it unbanned soon.
(Sep. 15, 2016  3:06 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Why is Odin so OP? Please give scientific explanation! @[Wombat] @[Angry Face]

I think Odin is just one of those Beyblades that is good for no reason whatsoever; Odin has mediocre Teeth and a very aggressive shape, but for some reason it resists Bursting quite well anyways, and has great Stamina (which makes some sense, since the big orbs contribute a good amount of mass far from the center). It's like Wyvang in MFB - something that round has no reason to be amazing at Attack, but it's still the best Attack part in the game. Odin looks like an Attack part with OK teeth, but ends up being a Stamina/Defense powerhouse.

The difference between Anti-Attack and Mobile Defense is that Anti-Attack uses heavy, aggressive parts like Wyvang, Balro, Begirados, or Diablo to resist attacks and KO Attackers with the combination of their own attack power and the opponent's recoil. The goal is to hit the opponent as hard as possible to either KO them or deplete their Stamina quickly. Mobile Defense has the opposite goal: dodge attacks and reduce the effects of hits by using low-recoil parts and matching the opponent's launch. Normally, Attack types' speed gives them more KOing power, but Mobile Defense negates that advantage and improves your chances of dodging the opponent completely.
Where can I read the translated Beyblade Burst mangas?
What do aero, bumper, Down, Magnum, Triple, Vertical and Wing weigh?
(Sep. 15, 2016  3:33 PM)Cake Wrote:

I think Odin is just one of those Beyblades that is good for no reason whatsoever; Odin has mediocre Teeth and a very aggressive shape, but for some reason it resists Bursting quite well anyways, and has great Stamina (which makes some sense, since the big orbs contribute a good amount of mass far from the center). It's like Wyvang in MFB - something that round has no reason to be amazing at Attack, but it's still the best Attack part in the game. Odin looks like an Attack part with OK teeth, but ends up being a Stamina/Defense powerhouse.

The difference between Anti-Attack and Mobile Defense is that Anti-Attack uses heavy, aggressive parts like Wyvang, Balro, Begirados, or Diablo to resist attacks and KO Attackers with the combination of their own attack power and the opponent's recoil. The goal is to hit the opponent as hard as possible to either KO them or deplete their Stamina quickly. Mobile Defense has the opposite goal: dodge attacks and reduce the effects of hits by using low-recoil parts and matching the opponent's launch. Normally, Attack types' speed gives them more KOing power, but Mobile Defense negates that advantage and improves your chances of dodging the opponent completely.

Adding on what cake said. Anti-Attack also has Low Recoil Shape [but they still have some attack power. thats why they are different Mobile defense as they can KO other beys like stamina, attack and even defense types sometime, which mobile defense] [thats why Basalt BD145/R145RF was popular as anti-attack in its time.], Heavy weight, wide and low weight destrubuton and RF's speed to nutrilize Attackers' attack power [Cake explained that in his post] but also can KO them. Girago is also known to be one of best wheel for Anti-Attack Types. Reason is it's heavy, have very low recoil and great weight destruction which makes it archive very high win rate against powerful attack types like Flash and Wyvang but also have very good attack power.
Can anyone tell me the role of rotational momentum in beyblades?
Who are the most powerful Bladers from the WBO from each country?
(Sep. 16, 2016  10:05 AM)TL14 Wrote: Where can I read the translated Beyblade Burst mangas?

We have a topic about the manga in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, so surely translations were linked to in it.

(Sep. 16, 2016  11:15 AM)TL14 Wrote: What do aero, bumper, Down, Magnum, Triple, Vertical and Wing weigh?

Have you tried looking in the topic for each of those releases? Usually I always get someone to post weights inside a Beyblade's thread.

(Sep. 16, 2016  12:55 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Can anyone tell me the role of rotational momentum in beyblades?

I am not one-hundred-percent certain, but it would help deliver more powerful hits from protrusions, the higher it gets. Also, even for a Stamina Beyblade, having rotational momentum would ensure that it can spin longer and possibly help keepingit balanced too.

(Sep. 16, 2016  12:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: Who are the most powerful Bladers from the WBO from each country?

"More powerful" is definitely an subjective criteria, as you would have to evaluate each Blader's muscular strength to determine that? But if you want the "top Blader" from each area, some people made rankings for their own region in the WBO General forum, otherwise you could look at the BeyPoint System rankings and look at who is on the first page. Whoever is the highest from a region would be "the top Blader".
I m getting an offer to buy msuv or a dragoon gt? So which to buy and m comparing on basis of rarity! Thnx