Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Btw thanks Brisk AquarioHD and Kei for answer
Omg I'm so glad I just found a old Cancer clear wheel and facebolt in my collection hahahahaha that's too awesome. I'm going to buy Cygnus anyway and ill test it out. One thing though, the stickers on my Cancer facebolt and clear wheel are super scratched and scuffed is there any website that I can buy stickers from? thanks!
^ Np! And @[Blader Brayden], that's great to hear! Joyful_3 And yes, on Ebay, buzztoy2007 sells a couple of stickers. I'll provide a link here soon.

(Sep. 05, 2016  9:58 PM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Omg I'm so glad I just found a old Cancer clear wheel and facebolt in my collection hahahahaha that's too awesome. I'm going to buy Cygnus anyway and ill test it out. One thing though, the stickers on my Cancer facebolt and clear wheel are super scratched and scuffed is there any website that I can buy stickers from? thanks!

Found it!

Cancer Stickers
(Sep. 05, 2016  10:02 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: ^ Np! And @[Blader Brayden], that's great to hear! Joyful_3 And yes, on Ebay, buzztoy2007 sells a couple of stickers. I'll provide a link here soon.

(Sep. 05, 2016  9:58 PM)Blader Brayden Wrote: Omg I'm so glad I just found a old Cancer clear wheel and facebolt in my collection hahahahaha that's too awesome. I'm going to buy Cygnus anyway and ill test it out. One thing though, the stickers on my Cancer facebolt and clear wheel are super scratched and scuffed is there any website that I can buy stickers from? thanks!

Found it!

Cancer Stickers

thanks a lot! also can anyone tell me if these two are safe buys?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...SwuAVW0S~S

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Japan...SwopdXMV90

Thanks!
(Sep. 05, 2016  10:06 PM)Blader Brayden Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2016  10:02 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: ^ Np! And @[Blader Brayden], that's great to hear! Joyful_3 And yes, on Ebay, buzztoy2007 sells a couple of stickers. I'll provide a link here soon.

Found it!

Cancer Stickers

thanks a lot! also can anyone tell me if these two are safe buys?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...SwuAVW0S~S

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Japan...SwopdXMV90

Thanks!

Np! Smile And yes, they're legit. Smile Although I would prefer another seller or buzztoy2007 for faster shipping. :o
Thanks again everyone. I have never owned a TT beyblade before and I'm just wondering if any of them come with the printed facebolts, without the stickers
They basically all come with the 'tattooed' Faces, if I remember correctly.
is there a site that lists all MFB recolours
(Sep. 07, 2016  7:38 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is there a site that lists all MFB recolours

is odin unbanned now? because i saw some odin combos in the winning combo's thread.

There are way too many to even combine in one article. There were a lot of tournament recolours in Japan, more varied than in Beyblade Burst right now. The best you can get is the recolours we listed per Beyblade in each Beyblade article on Beywiki/Beyblade Wiki.

As for Odin, it is a trial: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Experim...Discussion
I have my tournament thread finished for 'Event Proposals'. I have a total of 5 attendees. Can I post my thread or should I wait until I get 2 more attendees? Thank you!
(Sep. 07, 2016  9:40 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I have my tournament thread finished for 'Event Proposals'. I have a total of 5 attendees. Can I post my thread or should I wait until I get 2 more attendees? Thank you!

For an Event Proposal, if you are a new host, then we can always at least go through the process of asking you questions to make sure that you are ready to hold a tournament, but before it can get approved it would be really important to have found at least seven confirmed participants by then.
(Sep. 07, 2016  9:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2016  9:40 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I have my tournament thread finished for 'Event Proposals'. I have a total of 5 attendees. Can I post my thread or should I wait until I get 2 more attendees? Thank you!

For an Event Proposal, if you are a new host, then we can always at least go through the process of asking you questions to make sure that you are ready to hold a tournament, but before it can get approved it would be really important to have found at least seven confirmed participants by then.

Of course.
And gotcha. Thank you. Smile

Edit: When do we go through the process of asking me questions again? xD
Whenever you would post your first Event Proposal hah.
(Sep. 07, 2016  10:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Whenever you would post your first Event Proposal hah.

Ah, okay, gotcha. xD Thanks!
What's the worst basic layer in burst? (tournament wise)
(Sep. 07, 2016  11:30 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: What's the worst basic layer in burst? (tournament wise)

Gotta be either Horusood or Trident.
(Sep. 07, 2016  11:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2016  11:30 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: What's the worst basic layer in burst? (tournament wise)

Gotta be either Horusood or Trident.

Which bey was the worst parts?
I think Horusood is the worst overall bey in Burst so far, but Spread is decent at least. Edge has to be the worst driver so far?
I think Impact is so bad that Variable makes Impact look like Variable. I think Horusood is probably the worst layer and I am unsure what the worst disk is, Wing? Oval?
Has to be Oval.
My most hated disk of all time has to be Central.

Don't ask me why. Lmao xD I just hate it for some reason.
(Sep. 09, 2016  10:57 AM)Realblader77 Wrote: Why is beyblade so unpopular right now

Mainly because Hasbro haven't released Beyblade burst worldwide yet. I think?
^ Because of the 3-4 year hiatus of Beyblade. But once Burst kicks in, haha, hype will be everywhere once again - hopefully.
Does anyone know how one can buy the Hasbro Variants of Burst online from Canada?