Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is better RB or RDF
is hades cerbexs BD145DS worth buying /rare?
I would have to say RDF. It's got that CS like feel to it. Plus it is top tier. Look it up on Beywiki.
@aerowin: Ask that in Purchase Consultation.
(May. 10, 2012  11:49 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: I would have to say RDF. It's got that CS like feel to it. Plus it is top tier. Look it up on Beywiki.
@aerowin: Ask that in Purchase Consultation.

RB should be top tier whenever Kei has the time to do whatever he needs to do before updating it (I'm assuming it's some kinda ritual requiring a syzygy at this point).

Which one is better hasn't really been determined, there's never been enough testing on RB to tell how it compares to the other defense tips, but it's definitely up there.

There is no article on RB on beywiki, so it could not answer his question. Please stop directing people there if things aren't there - and also, be less dismissive of others - if you don't appreciate their questions, leave it to someone who doesn't mind answering them - and leave the 'go read beywiki' stuff to those who have the experience to at least know what's on there.
(May. 10, 2012  11:36 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Steals Spin. Please look things up on Beywiki before you ask.
I'm pretty sure you are the one who needs to look it up on Beywiki, since it does not "steal spin".
(May. 10, 2012  3:01 AM)zionson Wrote: Yeah, I know this page. That's a product list, though, not a release schedule. Thanks, anyway. Will keep looking.

The answer is within most of my threads, hah. Or, you can go on the Search function, type "BB-" and search within the titles of the topics in the Beyblade General forum only. The release date is always written in the first post of each thread.

I should probably update the MFB Product List though ... If you can wait just a few days, I will do it soon and then you will have everything all on one page without having to work hard. It is just a matter of time, I finish my last exam today.
Hi
what is the best 4D bey for a combat in a Hasbro Arena?
I mean a bey that that can spin for along time and can stand spinning despite being hit by opponents?
(Stamina/Defense?)

Thanks
You mean a starter? Phantom Orion immediately jumps to mind, but I'm not sure. I don't own one, but I hear it's one of the better starters available.
Because it's what a NIB Bey is called when it comes with a Launcher.
ok, without changing parts (combo) right?
Yep. Starters are just uncustomised stock Beys that come with Light Launchers. There's not really anything else to it.
(May. 10, 2012  11:30 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: what dose spin stealer do

They absorb shocks. They don't literally steal the beys spin.

(May. 10, 2012  9:20 PM)lightning blade Wrote: is this a fake set http://www.play.com/Toys/Toys/4-/2948323...fer=search

Yes, that is a fake.

This isn't random thoughts.....

Is anti-attack considered attack or defense?

EDIT: Hhahah, ninja'd by Tri.....

EDIT 2: I thought that Spin-Stealing was more spin-equalizing....
Defense, since they are used to specifically stop attack types. Thus, "Anti"-Attack.
What are you talking about TriSix? They are spinning like gears so the spin from the right rotating actually feeds the left rotating bey as long as its hitting some rubber Guardian and Destroy in absorb mode or anything on Meteo for the most part. has nothing to do with shocks... but most outcomes are either a draw or a very close outspin by one or the other
Would variares perform good in a closed stadium against 3 other beys?
Variares only way of winning is to KO the opponent, it's Stamina is terrible. There really couldn't be a worse choice.
Actually, I think that goes for most Attack types. That's why Defense and Stamina are ruling the Hasbro meta.
Hey when you want to spend your credits do you message someone or what? Just wondering about it.
(May. 11, 2012  1:05 AM)Mordetx Wrote: Hey when you want to spend your credits do you message someone or what? Just wondering about it.

Yes, you contact a Committee Member. However, you currently have none, and this topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys. That question would have belonged in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
how much of a difference does bb10 have against the say a pegasus thunderwhip stadium....
(May. 11, 2012  3:32 AM)Clonetos Wrote: how much of a difference does bb10 have against the say a pegasus thunderwhip stadium....

Sacrilegious. How can you be a Member here and ask this.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pegasus-...tack-types
(May. 11, 2012  3:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 11, 2012  3:32 AM)Clonetos Wrote: how much of a difference does bb10 have against the say a pegasus thunderwhip stadium....

Sacrilegious. How can you be a Member here and ask this.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pegasus-...tack-types

Well excuse me for being a bit and i say a BIT skeptical kai I don't want to have one only for it to perform like a PTW ok I mean Hey with a bb10 does this mean i could be a canidate to test parts?