Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Are those pieces that came off during battle ?
Yeah... It was on my Twisted Bull AD145CS when I was battling... Battles did get a little crazy, so I wasn't surprised that it happened...
The one at the bottom left seems to be the worst ... That does seem too worn.
Yeah, I know what you mean... so would you reccomend for me to get another one?
If you care about legality, yes.
Alright, thank you Kai-V!
(Mar. 23, 2012  4:58 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2012  4:49 PM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: why is HASBRO not making 4d beys ?
If we had an explination, we would all know already. There are things Hasbro legally cannot tell the public, and they have no obligation to anyway. We may never know
@1o1-DiAbLO- They are. Just not with 4D bottoms. @LeonTempestXIII You shouldn't of really answered that question, unless you were 100% sure you were right.
I am 100% right though, so ya...and what other answer is there to give him? Should I lie and give him a reason that is false? If I didnt give a response, someone else would have, and the answer would have been the same.
OK, you were kind of right, about Hasbro don't tell the public about certain things, but he asked why are they NOT making 4D, your answer should have been they ARE making 4D but not with 4D bottoms (Or an answer like that).
Considering that he posted in the hobby thread and is aware of the situation, he most likely ment "4D Bottoms" when he said "4D beys"

I did not notice that myself at 1st, but it doesnt matter all too much. All 3 of us were at fault at some point
Does anyone have a reason for Hasbro making the Destroyer Stadium and the Beywheelz, or why they are called Beywheelz (is that what they are really named?)?
(Mar. 24, 2012  12:13 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Does anyone have a reason for Hasbro making the Destroyer Stadium and the Beywheelz, or why they are called Beywheelz (is that what they are really named?)?

There's this thing called money. Companies don't succeed unless they make more money than they spend. Hasbro want to make money, and they think this is a good way to do it, after a lot of analysis, and as such they are selling them.

As for the name, it's the name they chose. It harkens back to Flywheelz, a very similar game.
(Mar. 24, 2012  12:20 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2012  12:13 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Does anyone have a reason for Hasbro making the Destroyer Stadium and the Beywheelz, or why they are called Beywheelz (is that what they are really named?)?

There's this thing called money. Companies don't succeed unless they make more money than they spend. Hasbro want to make money, and they think this is a good way to do it, after a lot of analysis, and as such they are selling them.

As for the name, it's the name they chose. It harkens back to Flywheelz, a very similar game.

So practically, Hasbro is scamming kids by making pointless subsides such as Beywheelz and Stealth Battlers is what you're saying, correct? Because if that is correct, than I agree with you 100%.
to fix beyblade string launchers and rev ups i recomend going to akirasdaddy chanel on youtube and to clean your beys use a brilo pad after soaking the metal in water only when your metal is very dirty/dark. also a tooth brush that you dont use with soap is good to clean bey parts without stickers.
What spin track or and tip goes with diablo Nemisis beside original? I want a track that doesn't make the fusion wheel fall off when you switch it.
Nothing else goes with Diablo Nemesis. That's what makes Diablo Nemesis' Ultimate Balance Mode unique.
So I got flash Sagittario yesterday.Ive been practicing a lot with it, But no matter what attack type setup I put it in, it can't beat duo aquario bd145cs.I only have a light luancher 2 and no string luancher.What should I do to make flash sucessful?
(Mar. 24, 2012  2:51 AM)Andy12 Wrote: What spin track or and tip goes with diablo Nemisis beside original? I want a track that doesn't make the fusion wheel fall off when you switch it.

If you want a track that supports hold up the metal core, use BD145, R145, or something similiar with a wide cover, but make sure its light, Diablo is already heavy enough.
(Mar. 24, 2012  3:01 AM)KaotiK Wrote: So I got flash Sagittario yesterday.Ive been practicing a lot with it, But no matter what attack type setup I put it in, it can't beat duo aquario bd145cs.I only have a light luancher 2 and no string luancher.What should I do to make flash sucessful?

What attack combo were you using? And if you used multiple, what had the most success against Duo? Edit this post so it shows the most succesful combo and all the other combo's you use. Then wait for a moderator to reply.
Also, @KaotiK;
It might also help to read through the Flash discussion. But yeah, if a modgives a suggesion, it's usually right. Smile
(Mar. 24, 2012  3:01 AM)KaotiK Wrote: So I got flash Sagittario yesterday.Ive been practicing a lot with it, But no matter what attack type setup I put it in, it can't beat duo aquario bd145cs.I only have a light luancher 2 and no string luancher.What should I do to make flash sucessful?
Just get better at launching or get a string launcher are the only real options...how are you currently launching it?
Sliding Shoot is pretty easy with the ripcord launchers, but not nearly as powerful as you need it to be.

Best priority is to get a Beylauncher/String Shooter/Beylauncher L/R.
Is an extremely worn down RF legal? It still moves fast and has pretty much the same stamina. I'm pretty sure it isn't but I just need to check.
how "extremely" is it?

Possibly no. Any alterations is not legal...
It is pretty small. Its not mine. Its my friends. He wants to know. As I said I'm pretty sure it isn't legal. But I said I'd check.
If it noticably reduces the height of the tip, or the performance, it is absolutely illegal.