Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yup, I think final drive is rubbish.

I like straight RF for attack, others like R2F/LRF based on personal preference.

I'm not a plastics guy, so can't address the last question.
(Nov. 17, 2011  10:06 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: is final drive rubbish then, also which is the best for attack lrf, r2f, xf, overall, also isnt final drive the mfb verison of dranzer v2 clutch base, so shouldnt this be good

It is the MFB version of the Dranzer V2 base, yes, but first and foremost, that base is only "okay" - not great. Second off, you cannot come into a different metagame with the extremely delusional idea that what worked then will work now - especially when the entire physical construction and weight balance of the tops is 100% different from Plastics.
quick qustion um is my basalt bull a top tear combo its a basalt bull 90track and a semi agrassive cs please ANSWER?
(Nov. 17, 2011  10:45 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I like straight RF for attack, others like R2F/LRF based on personal preference.

RF has more control but if you're using ED145 on an attacker then you need the directional version to reduce unwanted reverse motion (knockback) since that track produces so much recoil it's unbelievable.

(Nov. 17, 2011  10:54 PM)fakaradin1 Wrote: quick qustion um is my basalt bull a top tear combo its a basalt bull 90track and a semi agrassive cs please ANSWER?

230 > 90 with Basalt but even then, it's apparently not nearly as unbeatable as it once was.
does xf have the same power as r2f and lrf
(Nov. 17, 2011  10:58 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: does xf have the same power as r2f and lrf

Nope. XF loses quite a bit of the potential power in a sliding shoot because it in fact slides on the surface of the stadium rather than gripping it like a rubber tip does.
(Nov. 17, 2011  10:54 PM)fakaradin1 Wrote: quick qustion um is my basalt bull a top tear combo its a basalt bull 90track and a semi agrassive cs please ANSWER?

It needs a MF-H. BD145 is the preferred Basalt track, or TH170 for High Profile.

(Nov. 17, 2011  10:58 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: does xf have the same power as r2f and lrf

It's faster, but has barely any grip, so "no".

(Nov. 17, 2011  10:54 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: RF has more control but if you're using ED145 on an attacker then you need the directional version to reduce unwanted reverse motion (knockback) since that track produces so much recoil it's unbelievable.

Solution: Use any track but ED145, because ED145 is bad.
(Nov. 17, 2011  11:03 PM)Hazel Wrote: Solution: Use any track but ED145, because ED145 is bad.

True but I don't seem to have good parts.

Literally any other 145 but WD145.
Except for M145. That one stinks even worse.
(Nov. 18, 2011  2:29 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Except for M145. That one stinks even worse.

I'm pretty sure Godwin's Law expanded to include M145 and Q.
NO >:[ MF VariAresM145CS is ..... *choir sings* Beastly! VariAres's heavy weight can maintain M145 in the stadium and so does CS. Hasbro CS. There has to be a certain way you launch CS to get it to attack. M145 ftw.
M145 is bad and should feel bad. It depends entirely on a manufacturing defect/unintended position to perform even halfway competently.

This is why Godwin's Law should be expanded to include M145.
Carp Godwin, we'll call it Hazel's Law! Smile

Seriously though, I don't think using m145 in the middle is illegal. What does everyone else think?
The specifications and images released about it only show it in left and right. Only certain ones can even "stick" in the middle at all.

Suspicion is the blind man's truth.
There's one thing I don't get:

Aguma and Chris are Legend Bladers, who're supposed to be stopping Nemesis from coming back, and yet they're aiding in the resurrection of Nemesis. You don't think that Aguma wants to fight Nemesis when it's at full power, do you?
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:50 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: There's one thing I don't get:

Aguma and Chris are Legend Bladers, who're supposed to be stopping Nemesis from coming back, and yet they're aiding in the resurrection of Nemesis. You don't think that Aguma wants to fight Nemesis when it's at full power, do you?

This topic is only for questions on the Beyblade hobby, and I think you should know that by now.
Can Basalt Combos (i.e. Basalt BD145/230) be OS'ed by using a Tornado Staller (i.e. Meteo L-Drago 125 XF) ?
Yes. Basalt's spin times are terriboo. It only wins Stamina matches by being big enough to cause larger amounts of spin loss for the other Bey.
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:50 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: There's one thing I don't get:

This topic is only for questions on the Beyblade hobby, and I think you should know that by now.

Ohh, thanks for reminding me, Kai-V!

SO I've been thinking: Is it worth it to goto NYC for the New York Toy Fair 2012? I was going to see if I could report and take pics on Hasbro's new beys and such... WHat do you say? FOr the beys?
(Nov. 18, 2011  5:56 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: SO I've been thinking: Is it worth it to goto NYC for the New York Toy Fair 2012? I was going to see if I could report and take pics on Hasbro's new beys and such... WHat do you say? FOr the beys?

As far as we know, what is interesting is only available to a very private audience, and you might not be allowed to take photographs of some things. I recall that Hasbro's booth, in its entirety or in part, was definitely in a restricted area, so the regular public could not access it.
Nope..Wolborg 4's EG has different peg than the EGs with CEW..some kind shorter peg that CEW cant stick inside..
Both Rock Bison and Wolborg 4's EG attachments are supposed to be parts of their own EG's (as in, the EG and the attachment are considered one piece). Also, even though Wolborg 4's kinda fits on rock bison's EG, it's likely not legal, as it doesn't sit very nice.