Ask a question, get an answer! #2

does w2d outclass wd in defense or stamina
No, it does not.
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:11 AM)Jdog Wrote: does w2d outclass wd in defense or stamina

I would say that wd outclasses w2d in stamina but I don't know about defense

(Nov. 17, 2011  4:31 AM)EagleLibra Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:11 AM)Jdog Wrote: does w2d outclass wd in defense or stamina
I would say that wd outclasses w2d in stamina but I don't know about defense

With an answer preceding your post by more than hour, and your post contributing absolutely nothing new, why post? Try to refrain from this in the future.
i thought that final drive was good, because its the mfb version oh dranzer v2 clutch base, also how powerful is is l drago destroy
L Drago Destroy, is thought by many to be a fusion of LLD and MLD, having both good smash and good spin steal. However, by being a fusion of both, it loses some smash for some spin steal, and vise versa. F : S is useless, but L Drago Destroy makes up for it. Some combos are: L Drago Destroy CH120XF, L Drago Destroy D125RF, and L Drago Destroy BD145RF.
shadowzinrai- Well, but it really isn't that useful... Final Drive's gimmick is actually a trade off instead of an advantage...
Well, I'll not answer your second question, as it was already answered by Hazel on the previous page... Read around. Smile

EDIT- OK, qwertxj's reply compels me to answer your query...
L Drago Destroy is just decent, but is outclassed by Lightning itself. Now, Lightning was recently outclassed by the likes of VariAres and Blitz. So, this pushes L Drago Destroy FAR back in the rankings, and hence it is kinda outclassed now.
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss L Drago Destroy as being outclassed. Its size and weight (especially when paired w/ BD145) give it certain advantages over Lightning L Drago in some anti-meta combos, and I've seen some serious bladers use L Drago Destroy very well in tournament situations where Lightning L Drago would have failed.
But,
(Nov. 16, 2011  9:57 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  9:46 PM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: Right, I know that LLD has MASSIVE smash, MLD is a spin steal, but what 'bout LDD? GLD? Or even the lowly LD? Do they have any uses whatsoever?

LLD has Upper Smash, not Smash... LDD is a Smash Attack wheel that is, in nearly all situations, outclassed by its little brother. LD was only good for some things, and is now absolutely useless.

Why you would ask about LDG, given that it was only released TODAY, however, is... ugh. Did you even really bother to look at when it came out?

Now, who is correct? :\ Arupaeo, or Hazel?
I am kinda disposed to believe Arupaeo right now, considering the Winning Combinations thread...
Sorry Kai-v, I have edited the question I want to ask which mode is better in Meteo L drago the one in which the energy dragon is on the golden polished part of fusion wheel or the part which doesn't have the golden polish on it
Please learn, and use proper terms.
The mode when Golden parts visible= Barrage Mode
The mode where Silver parts are visible= Assault Mode

According to various tests, Barrage Mode is better.
(Nov. 17, 2011  2:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: But,
(Nov. 16, 2011  9:57 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  9:46 PM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: Right, I know that LLD has MASSIVE smash, MLD is a spin steal, but what 'bout LDD? GLD? Or even the lowly LD? Do they have any uses whatsoever?

LLD has Upper Smash, not Smash... LDD is a Smash Attack wheel that is, in nearly all situations, outclassed by its little brother. LD was only good for some things, and is now absolutely useless.

Why you would ask about LDG, given that it was only released TODAY, however, is... ugh. Did you even really bother to look at when it came out?

Now, who is correct? :\ Arupaeo, or Hazel?
I am kinda disposed to believe Arupaeo right now, considering the Winning Combinations thread...

LDD versus LLD is, to be honest, kind of a controversial issue. There are a handful of people that believe LDD is inferior, and that LLD's records and general usability stand testament. I am part of that handul. There are also a handful that feel LDD surpasses LLD in enough areas to earn it a solid "better than" title. Arupaeo is part of that handful.

The best answer is that they do different things, and do them equally well. LLD is a small, lightweight Upper Smash wheel. LDD is a large, heavy, Smash wheel. It's like comparing Death and Basalt. Scythe and Phantom. Etc.
(Nov. 17, 2011  2:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Now, who is correct? :\ Arupaeo, or Hazel?

While I appreciate the vote of confidence Wink I have to echo Hazel's statement above in saying that there are uses for both.

It is important to note that we are kind of splitting hairs here in some of the topics that we discuss - like this one - and for many bladers it may not make much of a difference, or may fall strongly in one direction for one blader and another direction for a different blader.

As always, the most important test results are the ones you do for yourself, because each of us shoots differently with different levels of skill. Don't take our word for the definitive answer - but instead use that as a starting point to see if the bey or combo in question works for you! Smile
OK, thanks for that explanation, Hazel.
So, even though the two beys have many things in common, they are as different as the earth and the sky....
But considering that the question asked by cool dude ginga was on a general platform, there's nothing wrong in considering LDD an outclassed bey, right?
You said that LLD outclasses LDD. Now, it has been clarified that its a controversial issue. So, lets keep Lightning out of the picture. Now, if we compare LDD to the current smash machines (VariAres and Blitz), we may consider it to be inferior to them, no?
I mean,
LDD = LLD
LLD is outclassed by various attack wheels.
Therefore, even LDD is outclassed...

Is this how it goes? Or its exactly the opposite (not outclassed)?

Thanks for the clarification, btw. Smile

EDIT- Oh wow, now even Arupaeo's in! Tongue_out Also, I won't be taking this as a definitive answer. I'd just like to know more! Tongue_out
LDD does not have the results to stand in the court of King VariAres, but occasionaly Duke Blitz will have him over for dinner.
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: ...
I mean,
LDD = LLD
LLD is outclassed by various attack wheels.
Therefore, even LDD is outclassed...

Is this how it goes? Or its exactly the opposite (not outclassed)?

Exactly the opposite (not outclassed). Some L Drago Destroy combos have shown themselves to be anti-meta counters for some top-tier attack combos.

EDIT: Very funny Hazel! Does that make LDD a Viscount or something? Wink
I believe I've seen Kei use LDD in a Meteo-L Drago role successfully, recently, as well.
OK then, thanks to both of you for answering my (actually cool dude ginga's question, which took a new path and transformed into my own question) questions, Hazel and Arupaeo! Smile
And hey, that was a funny way to describe LDD Hazel!

EDIT- Yes, Kei used LDD successfully. That's the reason why I stated-
(Nov. 17, 2011  2:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Now, who is correct? :\ Arupaeo, or Hazel?

Many people including me find various uses in MF LDD CH120XF and Kei even placed using LDD BD145MF as Hazel stated.LLD can't place any more BUT LDD can still give you chances...Although since I have never been in the tournament situation I can't explain too much in that matter...LDD is good against 4D's unlike LLD
i wanna become a member of a wbo beyblade team please any offers im a good blader
(Nov. 17, 2011  9:25 PM)nicholasm Wrote: i wanna become a member of a wbo beyblade team please any offers im a good blader

Look at the WBO General forum, this topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade hobby itself.
is it true the vulcan fusion wheel is outclassed even by fang, how can this be possible
i want to know what is the best fusion wheel for attack for right, and left, this is really important to me, also is final drive really rubbish as people say
Lightning is best upper smash, Blitz is best rightspin attack and VariAres is best Leftspin attack, as well as second best right spin attack and therefore best attack overall IIRC.
The Vulcan wheel is outclassed, but by Beat not Fang.

IMO the best attack wheel for right and left is VariAres.

Final drive is fun, but not competitive.
is final drive rubbish then, also which is the best for attack lrf, r2f, xf, overall, also isnt final drive the mfb verison of dranzer v2 clutch base, so shouldnt this be good