Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well, so Barrage is better after all. Smile
Hazel Wrote:Metal = harder hits.
Considering MLD scarcely manages to hit 'hard', so Assault Mode would be kinda useless altogether, right?

Thanks Hazel, H8R, and Whatzzer for anwering my question. Smile
I kinda knew Barrage was better. I just wanted to know why Assault was better according to some people. The confusion arose from this answer-
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:44 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Hmm,There is only Assault and Barrage mode.If I'm not mistaken,Assault(UpperMode)is better.

I do not blame Whatzzer for this, just that it confused me... Smile
Which of these has the best wheel? [As in, which wheel in the LD series has the best competitive use?] Just wondering...

L-Drago
Lightning L-Drago
Meteo L-Drago
L-Drago Destroy
Guardian L-Drago
Lightning L-Drago, so far.
Right, I know that LLD has MASSIVE smash, MLD is a spin steal, but what 'bout LDD? GLD? Or even the lowly LD? Do they have any uses whatsoever?
L drago has decent spin stealing qualities aswell, otherwise, not that good; i think that l drago destroy i just a wrose versoin of meteo but I'm not sure, just thought i'd add it since I was posting anyway.
(Nov. 16, 2011  9:46 PM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: Right, I know that LLD has MASSIVE smash, MLD is a spin steal, but what 'bout LDD? GLD? Or even the lowly LD? Do they have any uses whatsoever?

LLD has Upper Smash, not Smash... LDD is a Smash Attack wheel that is, in nearly all situations, outclassed by its little brother. LD was only good for some things, and is now absolutely useless.

Why you would ask about LDG, given that it was only released TODAY, however, is... ugh. Did you even really bother to look at when it came out?
It is called L Drago Guardian, not "Guardian L Drago". There is an obvious reason why it is in that order, so you really need to respect that. "GLD" just makes no sense, it is as if you were referring to the illegal combination Gravity L Drago.
I cannot be bothered to pay attention, clearly. I was just responding to him without actually thinking about the abbreviations. My mistake - I corrected my post.

I appreciate you catching that, otherwise I might've used that abbreviation again without thinking about it...
I was mostly correcting him, you simply followed his own error.
Doesn't really excuse it either way, though, and I probably would've carried on using it without noticing, at least a couple of times...
MY Basalt has more stamina when i added a Metal Face is that normal?
Metal Faces increase Basalt's stamina by counteracting the imbalance in weight on the outside perimeter of the Metal Wheel.
hello i need to know how powerful is the final drive bottom,and is the fang fusion wheel better than vulcan for attack
Not so much "counteracting" as "lessening the effect of" since the MF has no imbalance itself. It simply serves to add weight in the center which helps keep the bey balanced.
(Nov. 16, 2011  11:50 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: hello i need to know how powerful is the final drive bottom,and is the fang fusion wheel better than vulcan for attack

Final Drive is garbage, and Fang is much better than Vulcan, but still thoroughly outclassed.
Does RDF have a spin-out? Like one similar to WD or D?
(Nov. 17, 2011  12:42 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Does RDF have a spin-out? Like one similar to WD or D?

Nope. Thats where the extra coating comes in.
(Nov. 17, 2011  12:42 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Does RDF have a spin-out? Like one similar to WD or D?

...what?
(Nov. 17, 2011  12:51 AM)Hazel Wrote:

...what?

Is there a problem sir?
I am legitimately unsure what you're asking, and just as unsure what Galaxy Jay is talking about.
(Nov. 17, 2011  12:55 AM)Hazel Wrote: I am legitimately unsure what you're asking, and just as unsure what Galaxy Jay is talking about.

Well I was asking if RDF had that little spin or wobbling at the end like WD and D whereas most tips just fall to the ground.
I was almost entirely certain that was just called wobbling... regardless, it will angle onto the plastic surrounding it and crank out extra rotations when it's back on its heels.
What are the top 5 heaviest Clear Wheels, Metal Wheels, and Spin Tracks?
(Nov. 17, 2011  2:11 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: What are the top 5 heaviest Clear Wheels, Metal Wheels, and Spin Tracks?

(All L Drago II), L Drago, Kerbecs, Bull, Aquario/Cancer/Unicorno II.

Basalt, L Drago Destroy, Death, Blitz, VariAres, Big Bang, Scythe.

BD145, R145, GB145, 230/SW145/M145.