Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 10, 2011  1:38 AM)njrk97 Wrote: why did they realese torch aries with red 125 and peralesunt white d the orignal was a 145 track and a black d if there surposed to be remaking them as hws why not you the properparts at first i though it was because they took the 125 from midnight bull and the d from counter leon but now i look at couter leo d is plain white not the pearl white like areis

Aries from BB-13 Random Booster Vol. 1 had 125 and D. I think one of the two parts was indeed clear white, and the other was clear orange.
Its just Hasbro and their fanatic thinking.
EDIT:Beaten by Kai-V
What does the Driger shooter do?
='KiLL_SwiTcH' pid='782046' dateline='1315622034']
What combo can beat Basalt Bull AD145WD?
[/quote]

Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
Not for this thread. Use "Build Me A Combo" for questions related to combonations. Same goes for you, XtiagoXblader.
(Sep. 10, 2011  2:01 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: What does the Driger shooter do?

driger electronic launcher?
it launch beyblades???????
with some electronic games if i not mistaken..
and it is suck..but pretty nice for collection..
are there any Plastic/HMS gen beys that dealt with the sun or moon....or both
MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF is suppose to be top tier right? But it doesnt go as fast as i think it should. I used 2 RFs and 2 R2Fs and R2F did better. Anyway back to the thing Gravity Perseus, wen its in Counter, is that wen it looks like the red dots are the eyes or wen its over the black part???
Not sure, but IMO the picture on the box (if you still have it or look it up in the Internet) is Counter Mode.
what uncustomized plastic beyblades are better then driger s and galeon also why isnt it worth trading draceil g remote control for dranzer f thanks for the reply beyfan but just need a bit more info
Because Dranzer F is useless, as I said. Is there anything more you need to know? But, since you have mentioned it is a remote control Draceil, I say make the trade. RC beys are pointless.
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:58 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: are there any Plastic/HMS gen beys that dealt with the sun or moon....or both

nope as i recall..as plastics and hms are beast themed beyblades..
I'm going to ask my parents soon if I can get a Driger G for X-mas or my Birthday, unfortunately there are not many on ebay and the only ones there are the Sonokong ones.

Does Sonokong have official beyblades and not fakes?
(Sep. 10, 2011  10:05 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I'm going to ask my parents soon if I can get a Driger G for X-mas or my Birthday, unfortunately there are not many on ebay and the only ones there are the Sonokong ones.

Does Sonokong have official beyblades and not fakes?
All Sonokong beyblades are official.
(Sep. 10, 2011  7:23 AM)@wesome Wrote: MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF is suppose to be top tier right? But it doesnt go as fast as i think it should. I used 2 RFs and 2 R2Fs and R2F did better. Anyway back to the thing Gravity Perseus, wen its in Counter, is that wen it looks like the red dots are the eyes or wen its over the black part???

Look in the Gravity Perseus topic, I believe I posted different pictures clearly mentioning each mode.
My BD145 has a small hole on it thats perfectly circular (about the size of a reset button) is this a manufacturing error or an actual design please help it is the original BD145 from the sonokong starter
i think all BD145 has the small hole..i have it on mine too..
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:22 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  2:01 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: What does the Driger shooter do?

driger electronic launcher?
it launch beyblades???????
with some electronic games if i not mistaken..
and it is suck..but pretty nice for collection..

Thanks, I saw it in a lot and wondered what it did...
(Sep. 10, 2011  1:52 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i think all BD145 has the small hole..i have it on mine too..
Thank you bit weird though doesnt seem to affect performance at least
nah..its nothing..it wont affect any performance..haha..its not really weird..but really..not a concern..XD
(Sep. 09, 2011  6:22 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: i was wondering what light wheal i should use in a light battle which is most affective

Light wheels are not legal for play in the WBO.
(Sep. 10, 2011  6:34 PM)stormwolf2467 Wrote: where can i get a good cheap beys
Look in the 'Stores with Beyblades In Stock' thread.
(Sep. 10, 2011  6:34 PM)stormwolf2467 Wrote: where can i get a good cheap beys
belong in Purschae Consultion The best way to get cheap beys is buying hasbros or search on ebay for good beys for a cheap price and look at the shipping and seller feedback.