Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It is because of that inclination for sure.
(Sep. 02, 2011  5:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is because of that inclination for sure.

Well, When I used it with plastic surfaces of the same inclination, it wasn't nearly so aggressive...
(Sep. 02, 2011  6:10 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  5:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is because of that inclination for sure.

Well, When I used it with plastic surfaces of the same inclination, it wasn't nearly so aggressive...

Metal is more smooth than plastic in most cases. Less friction can mean more movement.
i have about RP 490.000, that roughly gets you the DX Pegasis Stadium and 1 Beyblade.
so, i was thinking about it, and what bey is the best to be paired with Galaxy Pegasis:
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Ray Unicornio D125CS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Ray Gill 100RSF
2x RBV5
Is Beyblade Metal Fury the Hasbro name for Metal Fight 4D? And have they comfermed it?
It seems to be. I'm not completely sure, but I think it is.
(Sep. 02, 2011  6:18 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  6:10 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

Metal is more smooth than plastic in most cases. Less friction can mean more movement.

No, your wrong. less friction=less move ment and more stmina.
(Sep. 02, 2011  7:43 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Is Beyblade Metal Fury the Hasbro name for Metal Fight 4D? And have they comfermed it?
Well, Toby and Zeo's voice actors have both referred to the third North American season as Beyblade Metal Fury (on the WBO VA thread), so yeah.
230. Check the competitive meal fight combos thread to see all the good tracks.
But sw145 is 3 defense 2 stamina
230 has 2 defense
And gb 145 has 2 defense 3 stamina
So which one is better
Everyones been saying
Please respond
What the hell.Do you actually believe those stupid rates Hasbro made?Try that thing yourself,if you don't beleive that SW145 is the worst track ever.After M145.
(Sep. 02, 2011  11:26 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: What the hell.Do you actually believe those stupid rates Hasbro made?Try that thing yourself,if you don't beleive that SW145 is the worst track ever.After M145.

No, WD145 is worse that SW145.
SW can be use into some decent combos if there is no great tracks,but still carp.
(Sep. 02, 2011  11:23 AM)Lmarhewad Wrote: But sw145 is 3 defense 2 stamina
230 has 2 defense
And gb 145 has 2 defense 3 stamina
So which one is better
Everyones been saying
Please respond

It's just stats. Hasbro/Takara/Sonokong's been using them a lot, but it gives inaccurate results. Here on the WBO, you ask? we rely heavily on performance. And we focus on the competitive side of the game Uncertain

still, 230 is better than the two, followed by GB145 in stamina, and last SW145
They say Galaxy has 6 stars for attack and Ray has 4 stars for attack, but ray's results are far better that Galaxy...

Don't believe those ratings, they mostly suck. Such as they rate no stars for Basalt in Stamina, but it is the best wheel for stamina.
(Sep. 02, 2011  7:53 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  7:43 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Is Beyblade Metal Fury the Hasbro name for Metal Fight 4D? And have they comfermed it?
Well, Toby and Zeo's voice actors have both referred to the third North American season as Beyblade Metal Fury (on the WBO VA thread), so yeah.

No, they never referred to it at all. They both answered questions which had "Metal Fury (4D)" in them, so they just knew what season the person was talking about, but they probably cannot confirm the name of the season at all.
True, but I do not think they would refer to it as Metal Fury if they didn't have an idea of the name. It could change somewhere along the line, but as far as the fan base is concerned, Beyblade 4D will be called Metal Fury for the english dub until we hear otherwise. Frankly, I will still be calling it 4D until it actualy releases. Come on guys, we haven't even gotten through 6 episodes if the Season 2 dub. Isnt it a little early to be thinking about something that is almost a year from now, and possibly more?
(Sep. 02, 2011  3:53 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: True, but I do not think they would refer to it as Metal Fury if they didn't have an idea of the name. It could change somewhere along the line, but as far as the fan base is concerned, Beyblade 4D will be called Metal Fury for the english dub until we hear otherwise. Frankly, I will still be calling it 4D until it actualy releases. Come on guys, we haven't even gotten through 6 episodes if the Season 2 dub. Isnt it a little early to be thinking about something that is almost a year from now, and possibly more?

The two voice actors have never referred to it as anything at all though, that is what you do not seem to understand. They never wrote "Metal Fury" in any of their posts.
If that is the case, then I wonder why Cyberblader27 said that...
All I have to ask is if I only have one MF should I battle my friend for it?
Metal flat or metal face?
metal wont get worn fast..yeah..you can use it..but be careful..it might hurt your stadium...
(Sep. 02, 2011  5:50 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Metal flat or metal face?
metal wont get worn fast..yeah..you can use it..but be careful..it might hurt your stadium...

Metal Face
(Sep. 02, 2011  5:47 PM)Black Wing Wrote: All I have to ask is if I only have one MF should I battle my friend for it?

Whether or not you ment Metal Face or Metal Flat, both are good, and why would you battle a friend for somerhing as trivial as a beyblade part anyway? In the end one of you is just going to end up disapointed. And why would you volunteer to battle for a part when your friend offers nothing themselves? Don't do it, especialy if it is a metal face.