Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 24, 2017  4:20 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: How rare is it to find a metal master Galaxy Pegasus in ToysRus?

Impossible since it hasn't been on shelves in 5ish years
(Apr. 24, 2017  4:47 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Impossible since it hasn't been on shelves in 5ish years

Oh okay. The reason why I was asking was because I went beyhunting a couple of weeks ago at my old local ToysRus. I found that they were selling some old stuff that were forgotten for a while now, like few old Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Bakugans, some other stuff at the end of each isles from each category(Galaxy was one of them). I am not sure if they were meant to be there or it was on accident.
(Apr. 24, 2017  8:12 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Oh okay. The reason why I was asking was because I went beyhunting a couple of weeks ago at my old local ToysRus. I found that they were selling some old stuff that were forgotten for a while now, like few old Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Bakugans, some other stuff at the end of each isles from each category(Galaxy was one of them). I am not sure if they were meant to be there or it was on accident.

Where? I need to know.
(Apr. 22, 2017  9:01 PM)TL14 Wrote: Does Zillion Zeus have any competative use?

Z2 on Xtreme is quite good against Odin. Could see more use if we ban D2 and Deathscyther (not that it's terrible against either of them; it's actually decent against D2 if I remember correctly), which would increase Odin usage. Although things like Lost Longinus are also really good against Odin, so it's hard to say.
(Apr. 24, 2017  2:37 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: Where? I need to know.

It was at CA near Seal Beach, but I just checked this morning. I was going to buy them, but they are gone now(except the Excalibur yugioh tin). Unhappy
How did the deck format work in MFB?
Ive been out of the lop for a short time, What do i need to buy? The last thing i bought was Lost Longius.
(Apr. 24, 2017  11:50 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Um, how can I get a Bey?

The simplest answer I can give you is...

Buy one. It's that easy. 

To elaborate a bit more; you purchase from major retailers (depends on your region if they have any beyblades or not), or you can purchase online from eBay, Amazon, or maybe directly from a seller on the WBO.
(Apr. 24, 2017  11:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ive been out of the lop for a short time, What do i need to buy? The last thing i bought was Lost Longius.

I'd go for God Valkyrie and Drain Fafnir
(Apr. 24, 2017  11:50 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Um, how can I get a Bey?

You can buy one using your money
(Apr. 24, 2017  8:12 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Oh okay. The reason why I was asking was because I went beyhunting a couple of weeks ago at my old local ToysRus. I found that they were selling some old stuff that were forgotten for a while now, like few old Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Bakugans, some other stuff at the end of each isles from each category(Galaxy was one of them). I am not sure if they were meant to be there or it was on accident.

If you wana buy some Top Beyblade go to thé site web Aliexpress, the top Beyblade is very not expenseve
Is there anyone on the wbo who owns the red and blue longinus? The rare lottery one I think it was or something like that. I believe it's called the crimson dragon version and comes with a book.
(Apr. 25, 2017  1:51 AM)Zubair 31 Wrote:
If you wana buy some Top Beyblade go to thé site web Aliexpress, the top Beyblade is very not expenseve

What does this got to do with what I found at ToysRus? And why would I buy off from websites where I see a lit of fake beyblades?

(Apr. 25, 2017  2:01 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Is there anyone on the wbo who owns the red and blue longinus? The rare lottery one I think it was or something like that. I believe it's called the crimson dragon version and comes with a book.

I was wondering about that if anyone was selling that beyblade.
(Apr. 25, 2017  6:02 AM)Ashmit Mohanty Wrote: Are hyperblades gonna arrive?

Too late for that
(Apr. 25, 2017  6:02 AM)Ashmit Mohanty Wrote: Are hyperblades gonna arrive?

Yes in India they can rerelease bro. But we are not sure, we will have to see in next few weeks.

also from next time try mentioning you taking about India. As it's only released here and some Asian countries

@[Ashmit Mohanty]
(Apr. 24, 2017  9:31 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: How did the deck format work in MFB?

What do you mean exactly? It works like it does in any other format. Only difference is that Zero-G/Shogun Steel Chrome/Warrior Wheels can be repeated within the same combo, and Regular/Stone Faces are exempt from the repeated parts rule. See the Metal Fight Format rulebook for more information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18nVK...sp=sharing

(Apr. 24, 2017  11:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ive been out of the lop for a short time, What do i need to buy? The last thing i bought was Lost Longius.

In addition to God Valkyrie and Drain Fafnir, I'd also consider Blaze Ragnaruk.
(Apr. 25, 2017  8:36 PM)Kei Wrote: What do you mean exactly? It works like it does in any other format. Only difference is that Zero-G/Shogun Steel Chrome/Warrior Wheels can be repeated within the same combo, and Regular/Stone Faces are exempt from the repeated parts rule. See the Metal Fight Format rulebook for more information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18nVK...sp=sharing

In addition to God Valkyrie and Drain Fafnir, I'd also consider Blaze Ragnaruk.

Sorry I meant the mfb deck format that Takara Tomy used
(Apr. 25, 2017  8:51 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Sorry I meant the mfb deck format that Takara Tomy used

In that case, it was just that you can only use each combination once and I think you had to determine in which order you planned to use them before the battle began.

There may have also been a ruling where you needed to have different types of customizations or use a different Metal Wheel at least.
(Apr. 25, 2017  8:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In that case, it was just that you can only use each combination once and I think you had to determine in which order you planned to use them before the battle began.

Were you allowed to use the same parts in each combination? 

Thanks in advance
Ah, you might have replied when I was editing my post. There was, at some point, a limitation on the type each combination could be, but there was never a rule specific to parts use.
Ok so i was wondering does anyone live in Stockton cause if you do hold a tournament ill show up. There is never tournaments in my city of Stockton and i cant go to l.a which is the closest i'm only 12. Also will there be giveaways for non passport holders
(Apr. 25, 2017  9:27 PM)Jarren hagane Wrote: Ok so i was wondering does anyone live in Stockton cause if you do hold a tournament ill show up. There is never tournaments in my city of Stockton and i cant go to l.a which is the closest i'm only 12.  Also will there be giveaways for non passport holders

You should ask that in the appropriate section of the WBO Beyblade Communities forum. 

Most giveaways are done to thank Passport Holders for their support, but usually there are BeyLottos and giveaways for special occasions, like the upcoming BeyDays at the end of May or HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day in July. However, you usually need to participate in something in one way or another.
How much would a Dragoon G Mint would be worth?
(Apr. 25, 2017  9:50 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: How much would a Dragoon G Mint would be worth?

At most, 20 bucks. They are like the cheapest things in the plastic gen.