Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Good evening, someone can tell me that beyblade can beat Fang Leone or strom pegasus or rock Leone
(Mar. 30, 2017  6:00 PM)Zubair 31 Wrote: Good evening, someone can tell me that beyblade can beat Fang Leone or strom pegasus or rock Leone

Many Beyblades. Just make a synchrome Beyblade and it'll probably beat it, for the most part.

I find Fang to have a ton of recoil and bad defence, so try some sort of attach type. I personally like Flash CH120 R2F. The same goes for Rock Leone.

Any synchrome will stop Storm Pegasus in its tracks, such as Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF.
(Mar. 30, 2017  6:00 PM)Zubair 31 Wrote: Good evening, someone can tell me that beyblade can beat Fang Leone or strom pegasus or rock Leone

Any decent 4D or synchrome customization will toss those things around, but if combos aren't what you're looking for then in terms of stock beyblades, Basalt Horogium (Twisted Tempo) can easily take them all out easily, Phantom Orion will have no problem out spinning all of them, Death Quetzalcoatl would easily be able to block the attacks and out spin them, Blitz Unicorno could probably knock them all out.
To piggyback off my previous question, which Hasbro Beys are worth getting? Hasbro is much more accessible here in the States, although to my understanding, Tomy's line is more often touted as the 'standard' for matches. Are there any standout sets here in NA that can be feasible?
Well guys, remember when I said this?:

(Mar. 08, 2017  12:21 AM)Jinbee Wrote: If you mean worst performing beyblades, then as far as I know:

HMS: Draciel MS.

Well I think Dranzer MF might be worse, or more specifically, the one with the Wing Attacker CWD, it is so recoily and awful and that free spin metal sharp with its poor balance makes it a horrible combination and is probably the worst performing uncustomised HMS so far in my opinion. That said, Dranzer MF is one of my favourite beyblades of all time, it looks fantastic, it looks like a fun beyblade to use regardless if it sucks.
"ask a question get an answer". Hi so i do not know if Galaxy Libra is a good bey
(Mar. 30, 2017  7:15 PM)darkzilla Wrote: "ask a question get an answer". Hi so i do not know if Galaxy Libra is a good bey

Depends on the track and bottom but seeing as it has a Galaxy wheel, most likely not.
(Mar. 30, 2017  7:03 PM)Aristo Wrote: To piggyback off my previous question, which Hasbro Beys are worth getting? Hasbro is much more accessible here in the States, although to my understanding, Tomy's line is more often touted as the 'standard' for matches. Are there any standout sets here in NA that can be feasible?

Currently, Valtryek V2, Doomscizor D2, and Roktavor R2 are probably the best 3 to get for Hasbro. Valtryek V2 is an extremely strong Attack type, though you'll have to wear in the tip before it becomes most effective. It also could use a better Disk. Doomscizor D2's Layer is great for its mix of Defense and Stamina, and its Disk is decent for Attack types. Roktavor R2's Disk and Tip are amazing for Stamina, so you can combine them with D2 to make a very strong combo, leaving you with V2FV for Attack and D2GR for Stamina and a bit of Defense.

Also, regarding Stadiums, you should be able to find a B-33 for cheaper than $50 (look around, you can usually find a handful going for closer to $35). The B-33 and similar Takara Stadiums are durable and very well designed to make battles fun, balanced, and easy to clean up (the plastic shield helps keep things from flying all over after a Burst). It's expensive but definitely a worthwhile investment - the plastic feels very sturdy. Hasbro's pockets are less easy for Attack types to KO into than just a hole in the outer wall, so Hasbro Stadiums are almost always biased against Attack.

(Mar. 30, 2017  1:08 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I have a question of my own actually, what is the faster beyblade tip material, rubber or plastic. I find plastic has less friction than rubber but at the same time visually it looks like the rubber spins faster in a smaller radius than say the plastic. So I can't decide between the two material which has greater spin velocity

If you mean movement speed around the Stadium for flat tips and not rotation speed, rubber tips are fastest, followed by metal and then plastic. The width of the tip is more important than the material, though; XF and GCF are much wider than MF so they will move significantly faster, despite being plastic. The star pattern on R2F and LRF increases movement speed in both directions, though whether one or the other is better for a certain spin direction has been the matter of some debate for a long time. Any difference is probably pretty small.
(Mar. 30, 2017  7:07 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well guys, remember when I said this?:

Well I think Dranzer MF might be worse, or more specifically, the one with the Wing Attacker CWD, it is so recoily and awful and that free spin metal sharp with its poor balance makes it a horrible combination and is probably the worst performing uncustomised HMS so far in my opinion. That said, Dranzer MF is one of my favourite beyblades of all time, it looks fantastic, it looks like a fun beyblade to use regardless if it sucks.

Tbh pretty much all the beys with the wide attack ring or cwd aspects are bad performers imo. I haven't really seen any good performers. When I say wide I mean like trypio wide. Not stuff like trident vector which is an awesome ar. The kind of parts that cause imbalance.
(Mar. 30, 2017  7:37 PM)Cake Wrote: Currently, Valtryek V2, Doomscizor D2, and Roktavor R2 are probably the best 3 to get for Hasbro. Valtryek V2 is an extremely strong Attack type, though you'll have to wear in the tip before it becomes most effective. It also could use a better Disk. Doomscizor D2's Layer is great for its mix of Defense and Stamina, and its Disk is decent for Attack types. Roktavor R2's Disk and Tip are amazing for Stamina, so you can combine them with D2 to make a very strong combo, leaving you with V2FV for Attack and D2GR for Stamina and a bit of Defense.

Also, regarding Stadiums, you should be able to find a B-33 for cheaper than $50 (look around, you can usually find a handful going for closer to $35). The B-33 and similar Takara Stadiums are durable and very well designed to make battles fun, balanced, and easy to clean up (the plastic shield helps keep things from flying all over after a Burst). It's expensive but definitely a worthwhile investment - the plastic feels very sturdy. Hasbro's pockets are less easy for Attack types to KO into than just a hole in the outer wall, so Hasbro Stadiums are almost always biased against Attack.

Awesome, thanks for the info! I'm planning out my first purchases, so all the details are helpful. I'll drop by my local Toys 'R Us soon and see what they've got in stock. I figure once I get used to these Beys I'll look into the Tomy line.
(Mar. 30, 2017  8:46 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Tbh pretty much all the beys with the wide attack ring or cwd aspects are bad performers imo. I haven't really seen any good performers. When I say wide I mean like trypio wide. Not stuff like trident vector which is an awesome ar. The kind of parts that cause imbalance.

And you're right, some of these really wide CWDs or Aero Knight MS does perform badly mainly because of it's shape, poor weight distribution and overall size. Although in Dranzer MFs Wing Attackers case, that CWD is so fragile looking, so prone to recoil and so light that it's probably worthless, the thing is fixed which may make it seem good for smash attack but I have no idea who would actually use it for that, it looks too fragile to me.
(Mar. 30, 2017  9:44 PM)Jinbee Wrote: And you're right, some of these really wide CWDs or Aero Knight MS does perform badly mainly because of it's shape, poor weight distribution and overall size. Although in Dranzer MFs Wing Attackers case, that CWD is so fragile looking, so prone to recoil and so light that it's probably worthless, the thing is fixed which may make it seem good for smash attack but I have no idea who would actually use it for that, it looks too fragile to me.

Exactly cos if I'm honest it's a bey for collection so it's pretty risky and unlikely to just use a like £120 bey in battle lol.
(Mar. 30, 2017  10:22 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Exactly cos if I'm honest it's a bey for collection so it's pretty risky and unlikely to just use a like £120 bey in battle lol.

Haha yeah, if I ever had my hands on this (which is unlikely due to price), it would be awesome because Dranzer MF is one of my favourite beyblades just for the aesthetics alone, and I wouldn't want to ruin that.
What would be more rare, Blitz, Dranzer S burst, L2 gold, or the Red L2 (if it does come into release)?
(Mar. 31, 2017  8:16 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What would be more rare, Blitz, Dranzer S burst, L2 gold, or the Red L2 (if it does come into release)?

Depends which versions they are like there are 2 l2 that are gold both can be found on yja. Dranzer s burst is fairly easy to find. Which blitz u on bout, blitz unicorn? Best bet would have to be that red l2 being rarest out the 4
As you may know I live at a boarding school. I just talked to the boyfriend of my coworker and told him about my Beyblade hobby. He then shocked me with that he was still collecting Beyblades a few years ago and that he also owned a Thunder Pegasus that didn't come from a Random Booster and sold it for 3000€. He said there are only 3 of the first Edition world wide! That's why I wanted to ask how many Thunder Pegasus exist worldwide and if there really are only 3 of a first release outside of a random booster.
(Mar. 31, 2017  12:02 PM)TL14 Wrote: As you may know I live at a boarding school. I just talked to the boyfriend of my coworker and told him about my Beyblade hobby. He then shocked me with that he was still collecting Beyblades a few years ago and that he also owned a Thunder Pegasus that didn't come from a Random Booster and sold it for 3000€. He said there are only 3 of the first Edition world wide! That's why I wanted to ask how many Thunder Pegasus exist worldwide and if there really are only 3 of a first release outside of a random booster.

I don't see how it would have been released outside of the random booster with there being only 3. Usually the number that are supposedly released are 10 (but those aren't obviously not all given away because of how difficult it is to win). 

What did he mean by first edition? As in first print run? It's odd to hear him refer to it as that, since there aren't really 'first editions' in Beyblade.

It honestly sounds like a lie.
So I see Dark Deathscyther Heavy/Gravity/Spread Defense combos do consistently well in tournament rankings.
The "What to Buy to be Successful" document lists D2's combos as Balance types; these are Stamina+Defense combos, right?

To enlighten someone like me who hasn't actually seen a tournament, what makes it particularly good, and how should it be launched (and maybe countered)?
Is the Japanese Beyblade Burst for android available for worldwide? My phone aren't compatible , any other ways to download the app?
Is their any tournament in south India
(Mar. 31, 2017  8:43 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Depends which versions they are like there are 2 l2 that are gold both can be found on yja. Dranzer s burst is fairly easy to find. Which blitz u on bout, blitz unicorn? Best bet would have to be that red l2 being rarest out the 4

Yeah. The Blitz Unicorno with the Strongrst blader set (were there any beyblades eith the name blitz??). The L2 gold of the Gold dragon (metal as gold colour). But wouldn't zome be harder to find later on?
(Mar. 31, 2017  2:58 PM)Aristo Wrote: So I see Dark Deathscyther Heavy/Gravity/Spread Defense combos do consistently well in tournament rankings.
The "What to Buy to be Successful" document lists D2's combos as Balance types; these are Stamina+Defense combos, right?

To enlighten someone like me who hasn't actually seen a tournament, what makes it particularly good, and how should it be launched (and maybe countered)?

Yes d2 combos are usually stamina/defense hybrids it's high defense paired with decent stamina makes it a safe choice in tournamnets the only really know counters are Deathscyther and well balanced Odin stamina combos
(Mar. 31, 2017  3:26 PM)HRISH Wrote: Is their any tournament in south India

no unfortunately at the movement but if you can tell where you live I might help you Smile

In some area many new blader are joinning (in South) so it's very likely to host event in this year
Where can I read Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Volume 12, 13 and 14 online?
I'm sorry, I'm new in town. Do others face the same problem as mine, seeing whole forum title and posts replace by beywheelz aka bestseries?