Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I think the experts can tell you what can beat Odin. I have no real experience with Odin at all.
(Mar. 29, 2017  2:24 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Thanks. What can beat Odin Heavy Defense?

A well balanced D2/ Deathscyther heavy/knuckle/gravity revolve/defense can outspin old and Xtreme combos could possibly ko it
Is D2 naturally a little unbalanced, or do i have breakage or wear im unaware of thats causing it? I currently mostly use D2GD and when i get a full power launch it wobbles like its off balance. Maybe my launch? Ive just recently gotten to where i can consistently hit the red light on my bey logger. Idk. I thought it mighta been the foil stickers so i took em off and it literally helped none Uncertain so there goes those...
(Mar. 29, 2017  6:05 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Is D2 naturally a little unbalanced, or do i have breakage or wear im unaware of thats causing it? I currently mostly use D2GD and when i get a full power launch it wobbles like its off balance. Maybe my launch? Ive just recently gotten to where i can consistently hit the red light on my bey logger. Idk. I thought it mighta been the foil stickers so i took em off and it literally helped none Uncertain so there goes those...
Yes it's mostly unbalanced out of box. I have 4 D2s of which 3 are unbalanced (while 4th I got from WBO is kinda good balance).

BTW wow I didn't knew D2 can actually beat Odin. I guess we finally have balanced meta Smile
(Mar. 29, 2017  6:27 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yes it's mostly unbalanced out of box. I have 4 D2s of which 3 are unbalanced (while 4th I got from WBO is kinda good balance).

BTW wow I didn't knew D2 can actually beat Odin. I guess we finally have balanced meta :)

Well it depends on the balance of the combos as Kei found that is d2 beat Odin while you watch battles in Japanese events when Deathscyther was banned it was legit d2 and Odin was spammed, which suggests  a balnced Odin has as goodmif not better stamina than d2
(Mar. 29, 2017  2:24 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Thanks. What can beat Odin Heavy Defense?

counter striker
I am having trouble deciding. I found the Strongest blader set (blitz unicorno set) from sonokong for 38 buck, but than again I could get J2, L2 gold or dranzer. Which one is a better choice(Not both)? (?m?) :/
Hello, you can telle me when is the next tournement in Belgium, good evening
Can I get a beyblade

Can I get a beyblade for free
(Mar. 29, 2017  7:25 PM)Zubair 31 Wrote: Hello, you can telle me when is the next tournement in Belgium, good evening

There are no tournaments currently planned in Belgium, and there has never been any organised by one of our Members. Hopefully this can change though, but for sure it would help if Beyblade Burst finally got introduced in Europe...

(Mar. 29, 2017  7:30 PM)HRISH Wrote: Can I get a beyblade

Can I get a beyblade for free

Unfortunately your only chance to get a Beyblade for free is with YouTube giveaways. Shipping costs a lot, so even a worthless, hyper worn down Beyblade is too much to send to a stranger for free...
(Mar. 29, 2017  10:38 AM)mj9 Wrote: Well it depends on the balance of the combos as Kei found that is d2 beat Odin while you watch battles in Japanese events when Deathscyther was banned it was legit d2 and Odin was spammed, which suggests  a balnced Odin has as goodmif not better stamina than d2

Yeah, I think Dark Deathscyther and Odin are pretty equal when observed from an objective standpoint, balance of the combo they are used in notwithstanding. I lean towards thinking Odin is very slightly better, but it's so hard to say and depends a lot upon context.

However, unlike D2, Odin doesn't stand up well against a lot of Attack types: Victory Valkyrie, Zillion Zeus, Lost Longinus etc.

That being said, I feel like Odin might not burst against as many random things as D2 does sometimes. But I haven't tested Odin extensively in a while now.
Has "Twin Nemesis" been confirmed to be an actual Beyblade yet? Because so far it's only been leaked from Trademark_Bot: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...5519611905

BTW I'm predicting that it's gonna be a Balance Type just like Diablo Nemesis. And it's one of the many leaked Beyblades I would like to see a design contest out of.
(Mar. 29, 2017  6:30 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I am having trouble deciding. I found the Strongest blader set (blitz unicorno set) from sonokong for 38 buck, but than again I could get J2, L2 gold or dranzer. Which one is a better choice(Not both)? (?m?) Uncertain

You should buy Strongest Blader Set. You can get others laterSmile
(Mar. 29, 2017  11:36 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has "Twin Nemesis" been confirmed to be an actual Beyblade yet? Because so far it's only been leaked from Trademark_Bot: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...5519611905

BTW I'm predicting that it's gonna be a Balance Type just like Diablo Nemesis. And it's one of the many leaked Beyblades I would like to see a design contest out of.

I seen a few topics on it before but they all been shut down so imma assume that the name isn't confirmed as of yet.
(Mar. 29, 2017  11:36 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has "Twin Nemesis" been confirmed to be an actual Beyblade yet? Because so far it's only been leaked from Trademark_Bot: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...5519611905

How about actually reading my reply to your closed topic?
(Posted this on a Beyblade Reddit just before now; hoping for some more feedback)

Hello!

I was a Beyblade fan back in the original era, many years ago! I only recall owning one or two of them though; I'll update this if I remember which one(s). I followed the anime more than I did any real-world Beyblading, but I loved the concept.

In any case, I've always been enamoured with Japanese "battle-toy" franchises: Beyblades, B-Daman, Gundam Build Fighters, Medabots, that sort of thing. In revisiting this nostalgia, I thought about buying some Beyblades for the fun of it, and maybe to play with friends (some adults never truly grow old!).

With that said, which Beys should I have my eye on? I haven't followed the anime or canon universe at all recently; I'm more interested in the franchise as a real-world game. I've heard Phantom Orion BD is a very solid Bey for its ability to outlast and defend. Its a bit old by now, though, and I wonder how more recent releases stack up. Haven't looked too closely at many others, but I'm keeping an eye out!

Thanks!
(Mar. 30, 2017  6:28 AM)Aristo Wrote: (Posted this on a Beyblade Reddit just before now; hoping for some more feedback)

Hello!

I was a Beyblade fan back in the original era, many years ago! I only recall owning one or two of them though; I'll update this if I remember which one(s). I followed the anime more than I did any real-world Beyblading, but I loved the concept.

In any case, I've always been enamoured with Japanese "battle-toy" franchises: Beyblades, B-Daman, Gundam Build Fighters, Medabots, that sort of thing. In revisiting this nostalgia, I thought about buying some Beyblades for the fun of it, and maybe to play with friends (some adults never truly grow old!).

With that said, which Beys should I have my eye on? I haven't followed the anime or canon universe at all recently; I'm more interested in the franchise as a real-world game. I've heard Phantom Orion BD is a very solid Bey for its ability to outlast and defend. Its a bit old by now, though, and I wonder how more recent releases stack up. Haven't looked too closely at many others, but I'm keeping an eye out!

Thanks!

hey welcome to the WBO

here's information on the latest series Beyblade burst
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_Burst

here's a what to buy list to be competitive
https://www.docdroid.net/yqsLTp3/what-to...tml#page=4
Anyone know how old is xhaka?

I saw 19 year and ca.11 year in beywiki.what does this mean?
(Mar. 30, 2017  8:11 AM)Aronno Wrote: Anyone know how old is xhaka?

Im sure him vat and shu are either the same age or very close in age despite him looking like he supervises valt. I legit thought he was valts dad coming to make his once a year visit like with first gen with Tyson dad lol
I'm sure I already know the answer to this, but Are the Destroyer Dome Tracks Legal for MFB tournaments, more specifically, limited format? And if not, why? Because, technically they are official parts. and I doubt that they'd be OP.
(Mar. 30, 2017  12:02 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: I'm sure I already know the answer to this, but Are the Destroyer Dome Tracks Legal for MFB tournaments, more specifically, limited format? And if not, why? Because, technically they are official parts. and I doubt that they'd be OP.

Unless they hold a destroyer dome tourney then I doubt they'd allow it. But that does sound cool.

I have a question of my own actually, what is the faster beyblade tip material, rubber or plastic. I find plastic has less friction than rubber but at the same time visually it looks like the rubber spins faster in a smaller radius than say the plastic. So I can't decide between the two material which has greater spin velocity
(Mar. 30, 2017  12:02 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: I'm sure I already know the answer to this, but Are the Destroyer Dome Tracks Legal for MFB tournaments, more specifically, limited format? And if not, why? Because, technically they are official parts. and I doubt that they'd be OP.

Bruh, they're giant plastic disks that fit around entire Beylades and essentially turn them into BeyWheelz; of course they're not legal, lol. Not even Hasbro intended for them to be used separately from their Destroyer Dome sets.

(Mar. 30, 2017  1:08 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I have a question of my own actually, what is the faster beyblade tip material, rubber or plastic. I find plastic has less friction than rubber but at the same time visually it looks like the rubber spins faster in a smaller radius than say the plastic. So I can't decide between the two material which has greater spin velocity

Your launch strength is what determines your Beyblade's initial spin speed, and the whole thing is rotating together. The bottom's material has no bearing on how fast the top is spinning prior to touching the stadium floor; the material and shape of the tip can only influence that after making contact with the stadium.
(Mar. 30, 2017  6:44 AM)mj9 Wrote: hey welcome to the WBO

here's information on the latest series Beyblade burst
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_Burst

here's a what to buy list to be competitive
https://www.docdroid.net/yqsLTp3/what-to...tml#page=4

Thanks; that guide is really helpful!

I've been doing some snooping in the customization sections to get a feel for the meta. While I doubt I'll have much opportunity to taste the tournament life here in CT, following competitive developments and Bey releases is fun in itself.

Now, looking at first purchases, I'm going to need at least two Beys to start, plus a stadium. I like the B-33 stadium, not to mention it's the "regulation" stadium for WBO. However, in all my searching, it's being sold for around $50+. Pretty pricey, considering the blue Hasbro Burst stadium can be had for $20 and less, and the starter set with the yellow version seems like a good buy for the money.
Considering my status as a casual blader, I don't suppose it'd hurt to go after one of these cheaper options?

For first Beys, I've been thinking about the sets featured in that competitive document, particularly ones that'd do well out of the box, since I won't be hoarding any parts for a while. I figure Xcalibur Force Xtreme is a good buy no matter what, and I might pair it up with VSS or DOA. How's that sound to get me started?
(Mar. 30, 2017  8:11 AM)Aronno Wrote: Anyone know how old is xhaka?

The same age as Valt, since they were in kindergarten together. However, this topic is specifically for questions on the Beyblades, not the anime. You should use the question thread in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum instead.