Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 13, 2017  4:05 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: That's helpful, Do you know which options are being used for Xcalibur combos? I read recently XMX on the winning combinations thread (I assume they used magnum for the same reason you told)

Thanks in advance

Magnum and Triple seem to be on the rise for Attack usage, but Spread and Knuckle can also be good options for reducing self-Bursting. The problem is that Layer and Disk performance varies quite a bit due to manufacturing variance, so a combo that works for one person's parts may not work for others. The best way to figure out the best Layer/Disk combination is to just try out lots of combos yourself and see what works.
(Jan. 13, 2017  4:05 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: That's helpful, Do you know which options are being used for Xcalibur combos? I read recently XMX on the winning combinations thread (I assume they used magnum for the same reason you told)

Thanks in advance

Well, I've seen Force and Knuckle, myself, and I think maybe Triple. As well as Magnum
Thanks guys, at least now I know where to start
so I just got a rapidity phantom Orion BGrin that came with a yellow D125 and a metal tip. is it safe at all to use any of these parts with legitimate MFB beyblades?
(Jan. 15, 2017  9:54 AM)kidfromfourside Wrote: so I just got a rapidity phantom Orion BGrin that came with a yellow D125 and a metal tip. is it safe at all to use any of these parts with legitimate MFB beyblades?

No rapidity are fake and could cause damage to authentic beyblades
(Jan. 15, 2017  10:27 AM)mj9 Wrote: No rapidity are fake and could cause damage to authentic beyblades

I know it's fake, but not one part can be used from the bey itself without any harm?
(Jan. 15, 2017  10:48 AM)kidfromfourside Wrote: I know it's fake, but not one part can be used from the bey itself without any harm?

No
which beyblade may you still obtain with TT's app?
(Jan. 16, 2017  1:56 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: which beyblade may you still obtain with TT's app?

For the rare Bey get battle you have a chance to only win baldur
Thanks, then I'll save my points, I don't like baldur that much Uncertain
Where can I purchase a legit takaro Tomy 4D beyblade starter set?
(Jan. 16, 2017  3:32 PM)Lsilva70 Wrote: Where can I purchase a legit takaro Tomy 4D beyblade starter set?

eBay, and just make sure that the box shows TAKARA-TOMY's logo and that the seller explicitly specifies that the Beyblade is made by TAKARA-TOMY, as they usually cannot lie.
Ok thanks, any reputable eBay sellers? I just don't want to get a counterfeit
(Jan. 16, 2017  3:32 PM)Lsilva70 Wrote: Where can I purchase a legit takaro Tomy 4D beyblade starter set?
eBay. here is  a link. http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Scythe-Kronos-...Ciid%253A1
just note that the ripcord only works with the launcher it comes with
Ok thankyou, will that launcher also work with beyblade metal fusion/ fury? All of the ripcords for those broke, and the new beyblade burst ripcord / launcher doesn't work in the metal fusion/ fury. I really need ripcords for those also
metal fury is the same as 4D but just in Japan the launcher works with all metal saga beys
(Jan. 13, 2017  7:02 AM)Wombat Wrote: 1. Does Minoboros' teeth wear significantly quickly? I got in an argument with Hato about this a few days ago, he claimed it had the same teeth as Deathscyther while I disagreed - I've used my Minoboros over 100 times at least (on Xtreme too), and haven't noticed any difference in how frequently it bursts or seen any visible wear on the teeth, unlike Valkyrie and Deathscyther who perform noticeably worse after as little as 10 battles.

3. I know there have been tournaments where the winner goes undefeated, but has there ever been a tournament where the winner not only went undefeated, but won all their matches 3-0 (as in a totally flawless performance)?

1. We've been using it a lot in Toronto lately and I haven't heard anyone complain about Minoboros' teeth. I only have one currently and despite a sizable amount of use, the teeth are still perfectly fine as far as I can tell. Whatever the case is, it absolutely is not as bad as Valkyrie or even Deathscyther.

3. That would be impossible to say at this point haha. I think like Kai-V said someone who accomplished such a feat would have made a bigger deal of it on the forums and we probably would have heard about it. I've gone undefeated a handful of times over the years and I'm fairly certain it was never completely flawless like you're describing.
(Jan. 16, 2017  9:00 PM)Kei Wrote: 1. We've been using it a lot in Toronto lately and I haven't heard anyone complain about Minoboros' teeth. I only have one currently and despite a sizable amount of use, the teeth are still perfectly fine as far as I can tell. Whatever the case is, it absolutely is not as bad as Valkyrie or even Deathscyther.

3. That would be impossible to say at this point haha. I think like Kai-V said someone who accomplished such a feat would have made a bigger deal of it on the forums and we probably would have heard about it. I've gone undefeated a handful of times over the years and I'm fairly certain it was never completely flawless like you're describing.

My Minoboros's teeth seems to wear faster then other people's. Dunno why but I have used it just for like 60 rounds but it self burst against even D2 sometimes
Has Hasbro created a left laucnher for Burst yet?
(Jan. 16, 2017  9:32 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Has Hasbro created a left laucnher for Burst yet?

Not yet, since there is no left-spin Beyblade released by Hasbro yet hah. For sure I would only expect them to produce a bad winder-based launcher for it though...
(Jan. 16, 2017  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not yet, since there is no left-spin Beyblade released by Hasbro yet hah. For sure I would only expect them to produce a bad winder-based launcher for it though...

What about the supergrip launcher?
(Jan. 17, 2017  12:16 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: What about the supergrip launcher?

its prongs are not meant for left spin. the other way to insert the ripcord is for leftys (people who are left handed)