Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 17, 2017  12:18 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: its prongs are not meant for left spin. the other way to insert the ripcord is for leftys

Oh...

Edit: What's the term Cookie Cutter?
(Jan. 17, 2017  10:32 PM)Cool casey5427 Wrote: Does hasbro beys work with the beylogger?

Yes, Hasbro Beyblades do work with the BeyLogger. Though, the BeyLoggers do not work with Hasbro launchers.
Question: Hi I live in America but i don't really like hasbro so I use takara tomy I have a problem with using my beylogger when I try to sync it with the app it does not work plz help
(Jan. 18, 2017  1:04 AM)Dragonborn Wrote: Question: Hi I live in America but i don't really like hasbro so I use takara tomy I have a problem with using my beylogger when I try to sync it with the app it does not work plz help

That is probably due to your mobile device not being compatible with the application. Have you checked if it appears on TAKARA-TOMY's list of compatible devices?
(Jan. 18, 2017  1:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is probably due to your mobile device not being compatible with the application. Have you checked if it appears on TAKARA-TOMY's list of compatible devices?

where can I find this list also I have a samsung galaxy s7 active
(Jan. 18, 2017  1:14 AM)Dragonborn Wrote: where can I find this list also I have a samsung galaxy s7 active

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyClou...pid1328298
And even the iPad can become incompatible depending on the version of iOS you upgraded to, I think. Seriously we have no idea why TAKARA-TOMY does not upgrade the application quicker to actually follow phone trends...
in bablade metal fusion is there an ep 52?
(Jan. 18, 2017  1:47 AM)EWphnu Wrote: in bablade metal fusion is there an ep 52?

Apparently not: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...n_episodes

There is often at least one week without any episode per year, like this year for the winter holidays.
How much money do you guys (& girls) spend on beyblades a month? I found out about burst i think last July.. Spent lots of $ since then. I bought Random booster 5 full set, L2, the 2 reshuffle sets & random pack 4 full set over Xmas. I hope to get L2 limited edition, Anubis, J2 & Random Layer 5 full set. and anymore coming..
(Jan. 18, 2017  10:01 PM)Dodgest Wrote: How much money do you guys (& girls) spend on beyblades a month? I found out about burst i think last July..  Spent lots of $ since then. I bought Random booster 5 full set, L2, the 2 reshuffle sets & random pack 4 full set over Xmas. I hope to get L2 limited edition, Anubis, J2 & Random Layer 5 full set. and anymore coming..

I spent $40-50 on burst lol

Also I think your post belongs in the beyblade random thoughts thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...m-Thoughts
Does someone know if there will be more beyblade gum releases/series?
(Jan. 18, 2017  10:01 PM)Dodgest Wrote: How much money do you guys (& girls) spend on beyblades a month? I found out about burst i think last July..  Spent lots of $ since then. I bought Random booster 5 full set, L2, the 2 reshuffle sets & random pack 4 full set over Xmas. I hope to get L2 limited edition, Anubis, J2 & Random Layer 5 full set. and anymore coming..

Tbh around $70-$80 (haven't got from last few months though due to I spend ALOT in Diwali + some more issues)

As SK said this discussion belongs to Beyblade Random Thought Thread Smile

Is it legal to write/mark on Burst parts with permanent maker?

Now days many of my beys are getting lost at event + if someone has many of those same parts there's no way for him to see tell if it's mine or his.
If I write on it "F2 CPB"  maybe if someone find it will return it to me.

This will also also help from preventing from 2 of same parts of getting mixed up
Normally, I usually get Burst in bulk every 2-3 months so I would say around $70- $130.
did TT re inforced the Z2 layer in starter just like V2
(Jan. 19, 2017  7:03 AM)Aronno Wrote: did TT re inforced the Z2 layer in starter just like V2

I haven't heard about z2 getting reinforced so I'm guessing no
So I got my first beyblade burst & noticed when I put it together the metal middle part wobbles alot. Is this normal for beyblade bursts?
(Jan. 20, 2017  4:39 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: So I got my first beyblade burst & noticed when I put it together the metal middle part wobbles alot. Is this normal for beyblade bursts?

Yes, it is very normal. Apparently some combinations are "better calibrated" and there are variations of 'tightness' even among the same Disc, and apparently the more calibrated customizations have better balance and spin longer. But the overall combinations always wobble to some extent, unfortunately.
(Jan. 20, 2017  4:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, it is very normal. Apparently some combinations are "better calibrated" and there are variations of 'tightness' even among the same Disc, and apparently the more calibrated customizations have better balance and spin longer. But the overall combinations always wobble to some extent, unfortunately.

Ah ok, just would of thought it would of been a little more sturdy (Neptne Armed Zephyr). Thanks for the response anyway Smile
when is beyblade tornament 2017 in india
(Jan. 20, 2017  11:57 AM)darshan m Wrote: when is beyblade tornament 2017 in india

Hey fortunately for you India is a very active community here's is the thread to express your interest https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Tou...n-1st-Post