Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 18, 2017  10:01 PM)Dodgest Wrote: How much money do you guys (& girls) spend on beyblades a month? I found out about burst i think last July..  Spent lots of $ since then. I bought Random booster 5 full set, L2, the 2 reshuffle sets & random pack 4 full set over Xmas. I hope to get L2 limited edition, Anubis, J2 & Random Layer 5 full set. and anymore coming..

I haven't been involved for more than a month so I can't say but I try to limit myself on availability, if I can wait to spend on anything, I try to. I grabbed the beys I have now (7 total and a stadium) as they were the last few we had at our local store.
What is AI110 in Beycloud?
It appears every time I try to transfer my Lost Longinus points. (I have also checked in my account beylist and there isn't L2 and I got no points.)
has anyone tested PD for spin stealing capabilities?
(Jan. 20, 2017  7:43 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: has anyone tested PD for spin stealing capabilities?

It's outclassed by ewd, wd and w2d
(Jan. 21, 2017  12:55 AM)mj9 Wrote: It's outclassed by ewd, wd and w2d

That'snot what I asked for, I specifically asked if anyone has tested PD for use in spin stealers.
(Jan. 21, 2017  2:14 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: That'snot what I asked for, I specifically asked if anyone has tested PD for use in spin stealers.

Probably but those 3 are proven to be better
In the burst sticker sheets: What are the star stickers for? I've always wondered.
(Jan. 21, 2017  3:56 AM)Dodgest Wrote: In the burst sticker sheets: What are the star stickers for? I've always wondered.

To help you differentiate your own parts from your opponent's if you happen to use the same Disc of the same colour and that both of your combinations burst. There are very specific areas below the Disc for you to apply them.
that would be confusing. that explains the stars on the metal disks.
does anyone know when beyblade burst episode 21 english dubbed coming because its been a long time
(Jan. 21, 2017  7:29 AM)beez4849 Wrote: does anyone know when beyblade burst episode 21 english dubbed coming because its been a long time

Keep checking the anime and manga thread cause it'll be there when it's out
(Jan. 21, 2017  7:55 AM)mj9 Wrote: Keep checking the anime and manga thread cause it'll be there when it's out

Thanks
What has changed to beys? Are they still based off constellations? What is the difference between the old beys and now aside from the burst gimmick
(Jan. 21, 2017  12:07 PM)Clonetos Wrote: What has changed to beys?  Are they still based off constellations? What is the difference between the old beys and now aside from the burst gimmick

Here's all the new information on the new series http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...lade_Burst
Ok but tell me what is the theme of the tops? Mythology?
(Jan. 21, 2017  7:29 AM)beez4849 Wrote: does anyone know when beyblade burst episode 21 english dubbed coming because its been a long time

21 has been subbed for a long time
(Jan. 21, 2017  1:59 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Ok but tell me what is the theme of the tops? Mythology?

Greek and Norse Mythology
(Jan. 21, 2017  12:17 PM)mj9 Wrote: Here's all the new information on the new series http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...lade_Burst

(Jan. 21, 2017  2:16 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Greek and Norse Mythology

Oh my! That does sound like fun! So many monsters to choose
(Jan. 21, 2017  3:22 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2017  2:16 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Greek and Norse Mythology

Oh my! That does sound like fun! So many monsters to choose

They use mythologic creatures in general, Quetzalcoatl is an Aztec god, Amaterios is a Japanese goddess and Longinus's name probably refers to Long (Dragon in Chinese),
What exactly is making so many people bid on this Odin Gravity Revolve?
https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=o170226773
(Jan. 22, 2017  7:25 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: What exactly is making so many people bid on this Odin Gravity Revolve?
https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=o170226773

It has won a g1 event due to it having perfect balance which is key as Serious Japanese bladers look for perfect balance in their combos
(Jan. 20, 2017  7:14 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: What is AI110 in Beycloud?
It appears every time I try to transfer my Lost Longinus points. (I have also checked in my account beylist and there isn't L2 and I got no points.)

Are you able to upload a photo?
(Jan. 22, 2017  5:21 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote:  Are you able to upload a photo?

Yo you guys are supposed to be related, so just ask each other in private... Or help him do it.
(Jan. 22, 2017  7:49 AM)mj9 Wrote: It has won a g1 event due to it having perfect balance which is key as Serious Japanese bladers look for perfect balance in their combos

Yeah, serious Japanese players who win G1 tournaments buy dozens of the same parts to test and find the best combination of parts. Due to manufacuring variances, no two parts are necessarily the exact same and no combination of parts is necessarily the same when you examine them on a macro level.

I wrote about this a little bit in my reports from Japan: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Part-2-...y-Part-1-2
So this has been bothering me for a while, but on the Dragoon/L2 passport thing, there was a very snazzy PNG image of the Burst Dragoon split into it's parts. Could whoever made that header image post that image on its own? Tongue_out