Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is Baldur better then Amaterios in competitive play?
(Nov. 10, 2016  3:36 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Is Baldur better then Amaterios in competitive play?

Well, Baldur has litterally never appeared in the winning combinations of any tournament so far while Amaterios has, but right now it is not like Baldur would be very useful anyway since almost nobody uses Attack types. Baldur is said to be decent at Defense.
Do you think we will get a FULL Exceed Evil Eye & Jier Juggernaut beyblade before next fall? And do you think either of those beyblades (or the 2 new ones from the reshuffle sets) will be included in a random booster anytime soon ¿
(Nov. 10, 2016  2:40 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Do you think we will get a FULL Exceed Evil Eye & Jier Juggernaut beyblade before next fall? And do you think either of those beyblades (or the 2 new ones from the reshuffle sets) will be included in a random booster anytime soon ¿

I think there is no plan to release Jeir Jormungand as a full Beyblade.
DarnUnhappy Idk what to do with it. I need to see what parts will go great with it.
(Nov. 10, 2016  4:45 PM)Dodgest Wrote: DarnUnhappy Idk what to do with it. I need to see what parts will go great with it.

According to the BeyTerminal, it's parts are supposed to be Ring Revolve, but that's not really top tier or anything....
Its better than having a layer around so ill take itSmile I got the revolve driver. Ill just get the ring later. I haven't read magna since 2004.
Is it true that Sonokong Pegasis 2 has more stamina then Canxer CW? Not exactly more stamina but perform better over all? Th!nk mentioned in LTD customization fourm quite a few time that it did better for him then Cancer

Its kinda (beyxtremely) hard to believe for me beyhaha.
I think he said it was on par due to the hole in the CW being filled but not better
(Nov. 10, 2016  11:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is it true that Sonokong Pegasis 2 has more stamina then Canxer CW? Not exactly more stamina but perform better over all? Th!nk mentioned in LTD customization fourm quite a few time that it did better for him then Cancer

Ingulit also liked to use Pegasus II on Stamina combos, IIRC. It's got a great shape, with outwards weight distribution, so if you have a particularly heavy one (like the Sonokong one), then it may be better than the more traditional CW choices.
Best Victory Valkyrie combo? Sorry if there's already a thread for it, please don't torch me.

I can rip it fast enough to keep up with other blades like D2. I'm running it's original parts now. My friend can rip as fast as I can and he uses D2. Valkyrie is the only blade that can keep up so far. D2 has already broken my Excalibur and Valkyrie (I ordered a new Valkyrie)

Any suggestions?
(Nov. 09, 2016  7:37 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2016  7:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: since the issue of "perfect balance" has been brought up.
i want to ask is there any way to test a beyblades balance, other than slight erratic movement.
can spin times determine balance?

A well-balanced combo will usually have significantly higher solo spin time than a less balanced one. If you have any duplicate parts, it's definitely worthwhile to try different combinations of those parts to maximize Stamina.

On top of this, each part (mainly the Layers and Disks) has a few different orientations it can be placed in which shifts the balance a certain way. You would just need to take the Beyblade apart and re-assemble it with one of the pieces rotated 180 degrees and that can affect the balance as well. It's definitely a useful trick to "make do with what you have" if you can't afford to spend a bunch of money on duplicate parts to find the perfect one (which applies to like 99% of the WBO tbh).

(Nov. 10, 2016  11:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is it true that Sonokong Pegasis 2 has more stamina then Canxer CW? Not exactly more stamina but perform better over all? Th!nk mentioned in LTD customization fourm quite a few time that it did better for him then Cancer

Pegasis II is a pretty good Clear Wheel for Stamina, but generally it was seen as a tier below Cancer, Cygnus, Aquario, and Hades. I do remember th!nk saying it had particularly good synergy with Scythe, but I can't say I explicitly remember anything about specifically the Sonokong one being the best. It's possible that it might just be a case of part-to-part variance (th!nk's Scythe was also like a solid almost 2 grams or so heavier than average, which is partially why he got such great results with it). Personally I've found Beafowl (mine is Sonokong if that means anything) to be a pretty good substitute for some of the traditional CWs on Scythe as well.

(Nov. 11, 2016  6:27 AM)boltoms Wrote: Best Victory Valkyrie combo? Sorry if there's already a thread for it, please don't torch me.

I can rip it fast enough to keep up with other blades like D2. I'm running it's original parts now. My friend can rip as fast as I can and he uses D2. Valkyrie is the only blade that can keep up so far. D2 has already broken my Excalibur and Valkyrie (I ordered a new Valkyrie)

Any suggestions?

Personally I think V2 is best suited to a KO Attack setup on Xtreme, but @[ZachBob] (when he was still around...) preferred Accel. I know Basedsamuraij and JesseObre have found success with it on Needle and Trans respectively Thunder Dome and Dark_Mousy have used it on Revolve, but at least to me, V2 doesn't seem very effective stationary when compared to Valkyrie.

The Disk I use on my V2 setup (V2KX) currently is Knuckle. I originally tried Gravity, but that slowed the Beyblade down too much after my Xtreme wore down a bit, and I also found that Knuckle helps manage self-bursting a lot better. More recently JoJo used Triple, which I don't have myself, but I don't see it or Magnum performing badly on V2_X by any means.
Nice, I will definitely try those combos!
(Nov. 10, 2016  11:36 PM)Cake Wrote:

Ingulit also liked to use Pegasus II on Stamina combos, IIRC. It's got a great shape, with outwards weight distribution, so if you have a particularly heavy one (like the Sonokong one), then it may be better than the more traditional CW choices.

I think where was kind of a misconception with this. Pegasis II only performed well on Burn from what I remember. It really shouldn't be substituted for other top tier parts unless its all you have.
Does anyone know of a good material to preserve/protect stickers in Battle?
IIRC on one of Kevo's he said to out nail polish remover of your face bolts.
Yo, a thin layer of clear nail polish is good for protecting stickers; nail polish remover will not work, lol.
(Nov. 12, 2016  5:56 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: IIRC on one of Kevo's he said to out nail polish remover of your face bolts.
Yeah, it's definitely nail polish and not the remover haha
Is there an event legal way to do this? I have a Bit Chip sticker that keeps flying off, so I have to flip the Chip upside-down.
(Nov. 12, 2016  9:45 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2016  5:56 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: IIRC on one of Kevo's he said to out nail polish remover of your face bolts.
Yeah, it's definitely nail polish and not the remover haha

Oops lol I forgot to put remover sorry
Are therer any known parts (driver & metal ring) in mangna or anywhere else that go with Exceed Evil Eye ¿
(Nov. 13, 2016  7:27 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Are therer any known parts (driver & metal ring) in mangna or anywhere else that go with Exceed Evil Eye ¿

Wing and needle
(Nov. 13, 2016  7:40 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  7:27 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Are therer any known parts (driver & metal ring) in mangna or anywhere else that go with Exceed Evil Eye ¿

Wing and needle

Those are the parts for the regular Evil Eye
(Nov. 13, 2016  10:35 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  7:40 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:

Wing and needle

Those are the parts for the regular Evil Eye

Those are also the official parts for its ingame combo in the BeyTerminal game. But it may just be placeholder parts like the blue O2 having Central and Blow.