Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How could I improve Phantom Wolf 100WD besides an 85 track and Gasher energy ring? I got it from the "Build me a combo" forum.
(Nov. 03, 2016  8:55 PM)Electech Wrote: How could I improve Phantom Wolf 100WD besides an 85 track and Gasher energy ring? I got it from the "Build me a combo" forum.

The best advice is given in that topic, for sure. Besides that, you could change the combination entirely by using a better Metal Wheel, B:D instead of any Track and Bottom, etc. It really depends whether you want to keep anything at all from the original customization or not hah.
(Nov. 03, 2016  9:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2016  8:55 PM)Electech Wrote: How could I improve Phantom Wolf 100WD besides an 85 track and Gasher energy ring? I got it from the "Build me a combo" forum.

The best advice is given in that topic, for sure. Besides that, you could change the combination entirely by using a better Metal Wheel, BGrin instead of any Track and Bottom, etc. It really depends whether you want to keep anything at all from the original customization or not hah.

Duo is probbly best thing to use on BD. But if you don't have it (and don't want to pay very affordable. 120$ price tag for set lol) I would say go for Death Wheel. Its pretty close to Duo's performance (though slightly lower stamina and not that great on taller then 160 tracks). But still death does better against opposite spin. Sythe is good option too but I won't recommend it over Phantom lol.

If you want to want to stick with Phantom. Change tip to MF it will do pretty well too.
is the bit beast sticker for the driger s layer that same size as the bit beast stickers for plastic gen beys?
(Nov. 04, 2016  11:01 PM)HuntingCheetahz Wrote: is the bit beast sticker for the driger s layer that same size as the bit beast stickers for plastic gen beys?

Most likely it would be.
How do you post a picture??? I can't figure it out. I tried using Imagur, what am I doing wrong?
(Nov. 05, 2016  9:30 PM)boltoms Wrote: How do you post a picture??? I can't figure it out. I tried using Imagur, what am I doing wrong?

When you upload to imgur, there's an option to "Get Share Links". You can copy the BBCode one. Alternatively, you can just copy the URL of the image itself (NOT the imgur page it's on) and put it in img tags:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/imgurl.jpg[/img]

Sorry, it's a bit complicated, I know. We'll be making it much easier soon.
(Nov. 05, 2016  9:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2016  9:30 PM)boltoms Wrote: How do you post a picture??? I can't figure it out. I tried using Imagur, what am I doing wrong?

When you upload to imgur, there's an option to "Get Share Links". You can copy the BBCode one. Alternatively, you can just copy the URL of the image itself (NOT the imgur page it's on) and put it in img tags:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/imgurl.jpg[/img]

Sorry, it's a bit complicated, I know. We'll be making it much easier soon.

Thank you so much! It worked! Smile
I was training just a while ago until I noticed my LR launcher was stuck. I disassembled it and I'm trying to fix it. Do you have any thorough tutuorials here? I really can't add another LR launcher to my list, it's too pricey. I've looked at AkirasDaddy's videos on it but it doesn't help much. Uncertain

Here are pictures:

[Image: uSDSVZv.jpg]

I know that spiral is supposed to be in contact with the flap but how?
[Image: QGT4ZcW.jpg]

The string was tangled inside.
[Image: bc5XT0U.jpg]
(Nov. 06, 2016  12:46 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I was training just a while ago until I noticed my LR launcher was stuck. I disassembled it and I'm trying to fix it. Do you have any thorough tutuorials here? I really can't add another LR launcher to my list, it's too pricey. I've looked at AkirasDaddy's videos on it but it doesn't help much. Uncertain

Did you try Mechanic Papa?
I'll try to watch his videos as well.

UPDATE: I have fixed my launcher! (I'm definitely doing a tutorial on it. It was pretty difficult.)
Who is the creator of Beyblade? I know that I've read their name here before, but i can't find it online anywhere.
(Nov. 07, 2016  7:56 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Who is the creator of Beyblade? I know that I've read their name here before, but i can't find it online anywhere.

Takao Aoki.
(Nov. 07, 2016  8:19 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2016  7:56 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Who is the creator of Beyblade? I know that I've read their name here before, but i can't find it online anywhere.

Takao Aoki.

Also have a look at this thread https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BLOG-FO...-More-Pics
No, the creator is Osamu Mashimo, as posted here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Osamu-M...f-Beyblade

Aoki Takao simply created the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga, so the characters and the story.
Who created Beyblade Burst (Toys) is the same of old generation?
(Nov. 07, 2016  2:55 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Who created Beyblade Burst (Toys) is the same of old generation?

Hm actually Osamu Mashimo has been sort of de-promoted or moved to another post in the company a few years ago. It was most likely a full team of designers and thinkers inside TAKARA-TOMY who created the bursting system and the new Beyblades.
(Nov. 07, 2016  3:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2016  2:55 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Who created Beyblade Burst (Toys) is the same of old generation?

Hm actually Osamu Mashimo has been sort of de-promoted or moved to another post in the company a few years ago. It was most likely a full team of designers and thinkers inside TAKARA-TOMY who created the bursting system and the new Beyblades.

Is the current lead designer not Kenji Horikoshi, who took over during the Maximum Series of MFB? Although there is certainly a team of designers involved. @[Beylon]
(Nov. 04, 2016  11:01 PM)HuntingCheetahz Wrote: is the bit beast sticker for the driger s layer that same size as the bit beast stickers for plastic gen beys?

I could be wrong, but the actual Driger S Bit Beast sticker for Beyblade Burst that peels off the sheet is I think very slightly smaller than the original from the plastic generation. However, I put a special Coro Coro Driger S sticker from the plastic generation on my Driger S.H.F and it still fit fine.
thats cool i hope i can pull a driger s when i get it
Hey I was wondering if I should buy a Takara Valkyrie or a Hasbro? They are both the same price at this point, but I don't know which one is better? What do you guys think?
Hasbro one is better as it does not suffer from teeth wear
Can i get some testing for Driger s on Yielding and Trans? (i know this might be the wrong thread to ask this in,but i don't know where else to ask it)
since the issue of "perfect balance" has been brought up.
i want to ask is there any way to test a beyblades balance, other than slight erratic movement.
can spin times determine balance?
(Nov. 09, 2016  7:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: since the issue of "perfect balance" has been brought up.
i want to ask is there any way to test a beyblades balance, other than slight erratic movement.
can spin times determine balance?

A well-balanced combo will usually have significantly higher solo spin time than a less balanced one. If you have any duplicate parts, it's definitely worthwhile to try different combinations of those parts to maximize Stamina.