Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Unfortunately, both Spryzen and Odax are noticeably worse than Spriggan and Odin in pretty much every way. I haven't examined Spryzen that much yet, but Odax in particular has a pretty significant mold difference: there is protrusions added on each end of the Layer above the shurikens in the design that probably are what makes its Stamina and Defense worse.

Should have some tests up between these two soon, actually.
(Sep. 21, 2016  2:16 AM)Kei Wrote: Unfortunately, both Spryzen and Odax are noticeably worse than Spriggan and Odin in pretty much every way. I haven't examined Spryzen that much yet, but Odax in particular has a pretty significant mold difference: there is protrusions added on each end of the Layer above the shurikens in the design that probably are what makes its Stamina and Defense worse.

Should have some tests up between these two soon, actually.

Ahh, that sucks. I like odin, and I was waiting for Hasbros US release.So is there a general trend in layer differences (like a few being worse) that you've observed?
So, we all know that plastics have ceased production for the last 10 years (over even), but you can still collect a fair amount of beys via numerous stores. So, how long do you think this era will last? Before it is impossible to get a plastic bey for less than $300? Could the plastics market survive for the next 5 years?
(Sep. 21, 2016  2:25 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So, we all know that plastics have ceased production for the last 10 years (over even), but you can still collect a fair amount of beys via numerous stores. So, how long do you think this era will last? Before it is impossible to get a plastic bey for less than $300? Could the plastics market survive for the next 5 years?

I don't think the majority of Plastics will ever be anywhere near the price you're suggesting because the demand is never going to be there for some of the more common or less desirable ones. And there's also probably a limit to how much people are willing to pay for a single Beyblade that wasn't originally limited in release to some degree ...
what is the best stamina tip for an ice stadium?
Is F230CF/GCF banned from limited and Zero-G or just Zero-G
(Sep. 22, 2016  12:08 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what is the best stamina tip for an ice stadium?

MS, but stadiums like that are illegal for organized play.
(Sep. 22, 2016  12:10 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Is F230CF/GCF banned from limited and Zero-G or just Zero-G

Just Zero-G.
(Sep. 22, 2016  12:10 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2016  12:08 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what is the best stamina tip for an ice stadium?
MS, but stadiums like that are illegal for organized play.
RS would be oddly good for stamina on ice because wet rubber has very little friction.
Is Odin heavy orbit better than Odin heavy defense or is Odin gravity orbit or defense

Just want to know the most affective
MB and BGrin could work well on ice stadium
Hey all, does the slide shoot effect diffrent types of beys differently, like will it affect a defense, stamina and balance blade different than an attack bey? It may be a simple answer, but im curious?
(Sep. 22, 2016  6:42 AM)ThatOneWeeb Wrote: Hey all, does the slide shoot effect diffrent types of beys differently, like will it affect a defense, stamina and balance blade different than an attack bey? It may be a simple answer, but im curious?

The sliding shoot is designed to help the movement of flat tips. Banking makes the Beyblade move in a flower pattern instead of a wide circle, and the initial "slide" motion gives the Beyblade a little start on its motion (otherwise it wastes a second or two accelerating).

With anything using tips that aren't flat, sliding shoot won't do much beyond the initial sliding motion, though ball tips can be launched somewhat aggressively with this strategy. Unless your goal is to use a flat tip (or sometimes a ball-shaped one) to hit your opponent hard repeatedly, Sliding Shoot won't help much. The initial slide might help you dodge an attack, but without a tip that can benefit from the shoot, it won't have much of an effect.
Why is Death Gargoyle an Endurance Type and Griffolyon an Attack Type?
(Sep. 22, 2016  11:11 AM)TL14 Wrote: Why is Death Gargoyle an Endurance Type and Griffolyon an Attack Type?

Because Vulcan Horuseus was a Defense type and Deathscyther is an Attack type too hah. TAKARA-TOMY has mislabeled tons of Beyblades just because it was better for the anime or for their toyline.
Wait I thought Death Gargoyle was attack while it's HMS counterpart was labelled balance.
(Sep. 22, 2016  6:53 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2016  6:42 AM)ThatOneWeeb Wrote: Hey all, does the slide shoot effect diffrent types of beys differently, like will it affect a defense, stamina and balance blade different than an attack bey? It may be a simple answer, but im curious?

The sliding shoot is designed to help the movement of flat tips. Banking makes the Beyblade move in a flower pattern instead of a wide circle, and the initial "slide" motion gives the Beyblade a little start on its motion (otherwise it wastes a second or two accelerating).

With anything using tips that aren't flat, sliding shoot won't do much beyond the initial sliding motion, though ball tips can be launched somewhat aggressively with this strategy. Unless your goal is to use a flat tip (or sometimes a ball-shaped one) to hit your opponent hard repeatedly, Sliding Shoot won't help much. The initial slide might help you dodge an attack, but without a tip that can benefit from the shoot, it won't have much of an effect.

Yeah, this is true. However I've found it useful to make Stamina-types circle just outside of reach of the center of the stadium by using sliding shoot (er, rush launch ...?).
(Sep. 22, 2016  2:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2016  11:11 AM)TL14 Wrote: Why is Death Gargoyle an Endurance Type and Griffolyon an Attack Type?

Because Vulcan Horuseus was a Defense type and Deathscyther is an Attack type too hah. TAKARA-TOMY has mislabeled tons of Beyblades just because it was better for the anime or for their toyline.

But Vulcan Horuseus had at least a Tip called Defense and Deathscyther has Accel which is in the eyes of Takara Tomy an Attack Driver.
(Sep. 22, 2016  3:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2016  6:53 AM)Cake Wrote:

Yeah, this is true. However I've found it useful to make Stamina-types circle just outside of reach of the center of the stadium by using sliding shoot (er, rush launch ...?).

I've managed to dodge Attack types and win using Stamina by banking really hard and crossing my fingers XD

Being able to stall with Defense (the Driver, not the tip) is definitely a useful skill to have, too.
How much is an unused Spin Dragoon with two stickers missing worth?
Is Odin heavy orbit better than Odin heavy defense or is Odin gravity orbit or defense
Just want to know the most affective

(Sep. 22, 2016  7:48 PM)TL14 Wrote: How much is an unused Spin Dragoon with two stickers missing worth?

I think it depends on who the collecter is and how much there willing to pay
From the little that is known, Odin does not work well with Orbit, and Heavy might be better as well, so the best combination would be Odin Heavy Defense.
which chrome wheels had beast synergy with Bahamdia?
Gargoyle or Ifried
Does the Proto Launcher accept the Long Winder?