Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 30, 2016  1:52 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: For Competitive combos which booster should I buy first R2 or K2?
I was thing R2 because of revolve
I'd say R2 because, like you said, revolve, but also the gravity disk if you don't already have heavy
Kaiser Kerbeus' competitive use is definitely questionable. I know some members here have had good results with it and some have had vice-versa. Definitely Rising Ragnaruk for Gravity and Revolve though.
(Jul. 30, 2016  1:52 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: For Competitive combos which booster should I buy first R2 or K2?

This belongs in the Build Me A Combo thread, but I'll help you.

It depends on what parts you have and what types of bey you are trying to use. I haven't heard of much use from Limited or Press, but K2 is great for defence. R2 is meh and you only really need Gravity if you don't have a Heavy, but Revolve is great for stamina and precession.
Ok thanks guys but I'm just going to get R2 because I don't have heavy and I need revolve
(Jul. 30, 2016  2:10 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote:

This belongs in the Build Me A Combo thread, but I'll help you.

It depends on what parts you have and what types of bey you are trying to use. I haven't heard of much use from Limited or Press, but K2 is great for defence. R2 is meh and you only really need Gravity if you don't have a Heavy, but Revolve is great for stamina and precession.

I would say Purchase Consultation. Either or I guess haha.

Go with Rising Ragnaruk. The only good part of Kaizer Kerbeus is the Layer, which may be good for Defense, but with the stamina trade off and other options like Wyvern available, not my first choice. Rising Ragnaruk on the other hand has Revolve, a top tier stamina part, and Gravity, which can substitute Heavy.
between gravity and heavy, are there any differences in how they affect the performance of different beyblade types, as well as when paired with certain layers and drivers?
(Jul. 30, 2016  2:04 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: between gravity and heavy, are there any differences in how they affect the performance of different beyblade types, as well as when paired with certain layers and drivers?

I posted test results and observations a while back in the customizations forum.
Hey guys!

I was just taking a quick look at the site to see how things have been going, and I read in the Burst Customization forum that you guys banned the Odin layer. What's the story with that?
(Jul. 30, 2016  11:50 PM)[)ragon Wrote: Hey guys!

I was just taking a quick look at the site to see how things have been going, and I read in the Burst Customization forum that you guys banned the Odin layer. What's the story with that?

Odin was too strong, having good Stamina and Defense. When weak launched, it was hard to Burst, and possibly to KO too. When launched regularly, it could compete with DeathScyther, the best stamina Layer in the game. Because of these elements, it was chosen over other layers, and really dominated the meta.

Would also recommend reading the thread.
(Jul. 31, 2016  12:02 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2016  11:50 PM)[)ragon Wrote: Hey guys!

Odin was too strong, having good Stamina and Defense. When weak launched, it was hard to Burst, and possibly to KO too. When launched regularly, it could compete with DeathScyther, the best stamina Layer in the game. Because of these elements, it was chosen over other layers, and really dominated the meta.

Would also recommend reading the thread.

To summarize it in MFB terms: Imagine Duo, except that it was top-tier for Defense and Stamina on the same combo.
is Zero-G stadium BBG-11 and BBG-18 are legal for WBO tournament use and testing? as my both stadiums broke i want to buy 1 new BB-10 and 1 new stadium for zerog and these were cheapest on ebay
Yes all Takara to my zero g stadiums are legal for tournaments
Is the ultimate bey ta stadium legal for tournaments
(Jul. 31, 2016  1:07 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Is the ultimate bey ta stadium legal for tournaments

No, it's illegal. You might want to check out the WBO's rulebook for more information here: Universal Rules

On page 7, it clearly states that the Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium is not legal to use as below.
Stadiums
Anyone know a link for a burst stadium for a low price?
(Jul. 31, 2016  1:49 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Anyone know a link for a burst stadium for a low price?

Stadiums are not the cheapest, as shipping is expensive. HLJ is pretty cheap, and would probably be a good option, and Leo Burst is pretty cheap too.
(Jul. 31, 2016  2:08 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2016  1:49 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Anyone know a link for a burst stadium for a low price?

Stadiums are not the cheapest, as shipping is expensive. HLJ is pretty cheap, and would probably be a good option, and Leo Burst is pretty cheap too.

Thanks Hato
will TT announce on their website when a reinforced version of V2 from the original starter is made?

i just would like to know, so i know when to order another starter for V2BV.
(Aug. 01, 2016  2:44 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: will TT announce on their website when a reinforced version of V2 from the original starter is made?

I think it was ToxicAtom who had said that he received the new reinforced V2 from the Entry Set, so I would think they are also used with the Starters now.
Yeah, but you have no way of knowing if the store's stock is old or new, unless you order from TT directly I guess. Even then you can't be certain.
Is the Long winder plus Light launcher better than a string launcher?
(Aug. 01, 2016  3:12 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2016  2:44 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: will TT announce on their website when a reinforced version of V2 from the original starter is made?

I think it was ToxicAtom who had said that he received the new reinforced V2 from the Entry Set, so I would think they are also used with the Starters now.

(Aug. 01, 2016  3:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, but you have no way of knowing if the store's stock is old or new, unless you order from TT directly I guess. Even then you can't be certain.
Hey,
Yes There is no way but Just some days back Certain Online Shops Like Rakuten, Amazon Japan and all had a restock of stuff specially the B-38 Entry Start Set ,Xcalibur Force Extreme and Some Other Pre dual layer Stuff Like Valkyrie and Spriggan DX starters and the Beylaunchers ( White ones ofcourse).
So I am sure that restock includes the Reinforced V2 in the start Set.

and as we have already seen the Kirin Green V2s were reinforced as well the Blue in The Kirin Case. Also in the Random Booster Vol 3 and BG-03 Random Layer Vol 3 and also it should be reinforced in the upcoming Triple Booster Set !
They really won't issue a notice or something but its kind of weird hah. They should have but they didn't !

About the Original Starter That was also restocked But TT has still a lot of stock left of the old ones so it would take time I think so but who knows some stores in Japan may have got it ?

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jul. 31, 2016  2:24 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2016  2:08 PM)Hato Wrote:

Thanks Hato

Here's the cheapest I could find on Ebay, however the seller is in Japan: umaimon_jp

Second cheapest from a USA seller, tonyk. I definitely recommend him!
tonyk

Hope this helps. Joyful_3
Is the light launcher with a long winder better than a string launcher?